Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet the Maggots

Lurk...

I enjoy reading this forum, looking forward to contributing to it.

(Skeet)

grew up surfing/skating in texas. when it came time to go to college, i knew colorado was the only option so i could snowboard. so when i got here, started snowboarding. i'm just getting into the backcountry thing, using this as a helpful tool to learn. i'm excited as anyone to be out there. i'm waking up at 5am tomorrow to drive from fort collins to go ride till 11 so i can be back for a 1 oclock final.

Hello everybody! I've been lurking on this forum for over a year now but have never posted much because once I do I tend to spend too much time on them.
    Anyways I moved to BC when I was five from the prairies and have loved the mountains every since. I've been stuck at SunPeaks for most of my life but i get the odd trip in every year. This year I'm getting touring equipment and will hopefully log considerably more time in the backcountry.
    pce
    CD

I suppose I should let you know about myself...

I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, unicorns, and pictures. I'm looking for someone who will be able to appreciate me as not just an incredibly sexy piece of meat, but will care enough to get to know me as a person.

My turn ons are: cheetos, kissing, french poetry, flowers, romantic comedies, anything by Danielle Steel, chocolate, raspberries, strawberries, talking about feelings, long walks and people who are not afraid to cry.

My turn offs are: fried foods, arrogance, foul language, gouda, jock itch, people who can't open up, and people who are afraid to open up and show their true feelings.

Hobbies include: masturbation, touching myself, scab collecting, not bathing, breaking things, masturbation, PBR, probing myself, manicuring the mohawk I have shaved into my back that runs through the mud canyon and connects to the mohawk I have manicured in the front that runs in to the muff-stache, I have an extensive collection of dangerous and rare molds and spores, and lest I forget: masturbation.

Favorite food: The chewie tootse rolls I have been finding in the yard lately.

okbye

ps someone needs to add smilies like: Hugs, kisses, love, and peace
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonFace View Post

I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, unicorns, and pictures. I'm looking for someone who will be able to appreciate me as not just an incredibly sexy piece of meat, but will care enough to get to know me as a person.

My turn ons are: cheetos, kissing, french poetry, flowers, romantic comedies, anything by Danielle Steel, chocolate, raspberries, strawberries, talking about feelings, long walks and people who are not afraid to cry.

My turn offs are: fried foods, arrogance, foul language, gouda, jock itch, people who can't open up, and people who are afraid to open up and show their true feelings.

Hobbies include: masturbation, touching myself, scab collecting, not bathing, breaking things, masturbation, PBR, probing myself, manicuring the mohawk I have shaved into my back that runs through the mud canyon and connects to the mohawk I have manicured in the front that runs in to the muff-stache, I have an extensive collection of dangerous and rare molds and spores, and lest I forget: masturbation.

okbye

your a chick? i laughed but totally confused.

So I decided it was time to quit lurking and post, rider/skier in that order awaiting return stateside from Afghanistan, east coast thinking of moving to Alaska, now that this army thing is over with, anyone know anywhere affordable to live and play and well maybe work?

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyobx View Post
    So I decided it was time to quit lurking and post, rider/skier in that order awaiting return stateside from Afghanistan, east coast thinking of moving to Alaska, now that this army thing is over with, anyone know anywhere affordable to live and play and well maybe work?
    Thanks for your service. Now go have some fun at (insert mtn range here) all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonFace View Post

okbye

A+ for effort and execution. Pure gold!

This is what a forum is supposed to be! Born a stone's throw from the happiest place on earth, at least for most non-mags. Spent my formative years west of C-rattle and now I'm finishing up my last year at Pomona College back in Cali.

Had no idea there was "decent" terrain 30 minutes from campus (Mt Baldy) and somehow I'm suddenly in my 3rd season of part-time instructing there. Time flies.

The big 04-05 season sent my mind wandering to the chutes and bowls just out of bounds, as does every drive north on the 395...I definitely want to get out into some bc this year and this board has only exacerbated my lust.

Hoping to spend most of xmas break going to Stevens, WB (first time in winter ), Baker, and Hood or Bachelor on the drive up and back. If everything goes to plan, the promised El Nino storms should be punishing the sun worshippers just as I get back.

Hey guys (and gals)

Just found the page, thought I would intro.

Not nearly as experienced skiing as lots of you are.... been skiing for about 10 yrs, usually only got a weekend a yr until now. Havent skied for the past 3 or 4 yrs due to various injuried, etc.

Grew up on Vancouver Island in BC about 2.5 hrs south of Mt Washington and recently got transferred to Whistler with my work. So I thought it would be the perfect time to get a little carried away, if thats possible, with the whole skiing life, even if I look like a freakish giant going down the hill (6'6", 205 lbs, look like an over grown Bambie on ice some days).

Anyways, lots of very good info on here that I look forward to sifting through while on my search for skis.

Ian

Hi,

I have just left the Green Jackets in the British Army and am in the process of setting up a ski company so that I can spend as much time in the mountains as possible. I am glad to be trading flat, hot, dusty deserts with big, cold mountains!
    This forum is an excellent resource and i hope I can contribute to it in some ways rather than just using it.

Don't worry- I will not be spamming you guys promoting my company.

I have spent two seasons in St Anton so if anyone is thinking of heading out there then just give me a shout if you need any info.

Cheers

Another lurker here coming out of the closet.

I currently live in Washington, DC - although hopefully for not much longer. I am planning to move to Salt Lake City with the next 6-9 months.

I am looking forward to the ski season, and keeping myself entertained by posting/reading here.

Since it seems to be lurker outing season, I'm a Scotsman who's somehow found himself chasing the endless winter as a snowmaker. Since global warming was invented we don't get snow back home (least not when I'm there) so Utah's where I lay my head and ply my trade at the moment, though in the past years Otago, Alberta and New South Wales have been all been called "home".

I've skied since I could walk and have just become completely adicted to telemarking.......

I just got thawed after some 4,000 years of cryogenic suspension. I was shown a room where there was something they called a "computer.' The computer already was logged in for someone named "uncle crud." If any of this makes any sense to any of you it is a testament to the idea that a thousand simian primates can bang on a keyboard and eventually one of them will type something legible. I have a prominent supraorbital torus and a significant degree of prognathism, and can use my feet much like you modern humans use your hands. Your strange system of JONG initiation frightens and disturbs me.

Whats going on everyone.. I am an unlucky bastard from the midwest who recently up and moved to SLC to avoid getting a "real" job. A kid at work was talking about this forum so i had to come check it out and from what i have seen so far this place rocks. a little about me. Im a loser with no friends in salt lake, work a shitty warehouse job at backcountry. com but get to ski every day of the week (when there is actually some good snow out there). Want to get into the backcountry more but since im a loser with no friends that doesnt look like it will happen in the near future. So if you are also a loser in need of friends maybe we can be losers together...

Trying hard to stay in the present moment
    After lurking awhile, then figuring out how to get a new password after losing or forgetting the first two, I eventually posted a few responses here and there. Figured I'd enter the fray for real. Hopefully I'll only piss off a few of you, and I hope to post a TR of my own at some point. Really enjoy the trip reports here, especially the ones with pics 'cause reading ain't my strongest ability. Been skiing for 3/4 of my life, and I saw the Stones when they were in their 40's. First year patroller this season because I want to give something back, been slowly slipping into the backcountry the last two seasons because I want something more. Hoping for more of that this year. Most days I'd rather ski than eat, and I'm going to try and pull off the ski once every month for a year thing this year; November and December down, 10 more to go.
    Try to keep two ideas in your head at the same time without blowing your brains out your ass.

Been lurking for a while. Grew up 30 minutes north of Boston. Skiied at Sunday River, Sugarbush, Attitrash, and other great Northeastern areas while growing up. Moved to San Francisco a year ago and had my first full season in Tahoe last Winter. Now I am more addicted to skiing than ever and can't wait to huck some crazy ass cliffs (as shown in my first Jong TR). I think that one was a 7 footer!!!

Well, guess it's time to stop lurking. Live in the Midwest, ski at the places in Michigan; kinda crappy but better than nothing; have friends who own a condo in Jackson Hole, so I ski there every year (going again in February and really excited). Started skiing 7-8 yrs ago, been addicted ever since. Snowboard some, but not very well.
    "they couldn't get the ovation so they at least got the standing part"

shahzadmasih Guest
    Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Hello fellow jongers!! Ashley and Sean (hence ashean) here in Montana. For those of you who haven't been here yet.... don't. This place really sucks!! You should go to colorado or utah if you want to ski/ride cause all we have up here are crazy guys in shacks sending mail bombs and slack jawed yokel cattle fuckers!

Ummmm. Ya I'm not wearing pants....no one said I had to wear pants for this post. Why don't you maggots state this shit in the rules?

No pants
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    No pants
    way ahead of you...

Been lurking for a while. This site rocks for stoke and beta.

Started riding in New Mexico about 13 years ago. Moved to Vancouver for school (and largley for Whistler). Rode WB the last two years and was blown away. Sweet terrain and ample fresh pow; I was quickly hooked. Got 30 and 40 days in the first and 2nd season.

Started to do a bit more BC last year and plan doing lots more this year. I've just graduated and will fly back to the southwest tomorrow. So all you guys in PNW have me to thank for this monster storm. Enjoy it!

Planning on moving to Pemberton when I get back in Janurary for the remainder of the season.

I haven't post in here in forever. That is all.