Page 166 of 929 FirstFirst ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 23206
    I am still getting*new* shingles 3 weeks out from my 1st dose of the Dolly Parton vaccine. I have had to talk myself down a couple of times ,reasoning that I had taken a anti-viral. My TMJ symptoms have cleared after 5 years, that feels good! Because I mask up, nobody got to see the massive, cold sore. I tend to avoid pharma, but I care about others.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I just spoke to a business associate and he refuses to get the vaccine. He says the side effects of the vaccine are worse than the side effects of covid 19.
    He also stated the news media is not reporting all the deaths associated with the vaccine
    Well, you know the guy is a stupid asshole. That's useful information.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The herpes in the Israeli report is zoster, not simplex I or II (cold sores and genital--although I may have I and II backwards).
    Hey, man... let's not let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I just spoke to a business associate and he refuses to get the vaccine. He says the side effects of the vaccine are worse than the side effects of covid 19.
    He also stated the news media is not reporting all the deaths associated with the vaccine
    I know it's just an anecdote and everyone is different but my side effects so far have been:
    mildly sore arm. maybe a 2.5 out of 10
    skid luxury

Wow all I did was type something I saw on the TV. I was not really invested in it.

Just back from the VA hospital. I have good pressure and blood flow in both legs. I was a bit sensitive about the little bit of fat on my tummy. Tech said I was the leanest person she had worked on all day. I guess they spend lots of time with obese people.
    Got my second covid-19 shot. Another cool bandaid. I might have to post a picture.

It's a really nice spring day around here.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Nice touch by the hospital for my 2nd.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Wow all I did was type something I saw on the TV. I was not really invested in it.
    But that's the problem with those kind of sound bites. Once people get that idea into their head it's hard to put the genie back into the bottle. Most people don't care to go research the real story so their take away will be "the vaccine causes herpes."

Don't post stupid misinformation like this and not expect responses

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Phizer covid-19 vaccine giving people the herpes. In israel. Just saw it on the TV

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    If he's a client: up your pricing and make up a story about how you have to charge more to compete with the Chinese
    If he's a partner: go find a new one
    Ha, not a partner.
    I sold him property.
    I'm carrying the note, at 6%!
    I'm winning!

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Nice touch by the hospital for my 2nd.

Was he playing a melodic version of this?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    their take away will be "the vaccine causes herpes."
    Fight the disinformation here with more disinformation. They all got the herp at the post-vax mask burning orgy.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I’ve got a fever baby
    And the only cure is more cow bell

Quote Originally Posted by senior researcher View Post
    I am still getting*new* shingles 3 weeks out from my 1st dose of the Dolly Parton vaccine. I have had to talk myself down a couple of times ,reasoning that I had taken a anti-viral. My TMJ symptoms have cleared after 5 years, that feels good! Because I mask up, nobody got to see the massive, cold sore. I tend to avoid pharma, but I care about others.

You sound serious, hope you're not trolling, cuz ..... Herpes (zoster or simplex) does indeed seem to be possibly aggravated for me by the vaccine (or something I was exposed to around the same time). I went from flare ups every 6-8 weeks (age related, I'm guessing; was far less frequent in my youth)) to every 2+ weeks, with inflammation and neuropathic pain in already bad spinal areas (L/S and C/Th). Seriously contemplating requesting long-term valtrex prescription.

As for going out maskless post vax, keep an eye on Israel, Britain, and Chile, the other highly vaxxed nations. Israel was still requiring masks a few weeks ago, probably still. Also keep an eye on your local covid prevalence. If there's no covid, and you're vaxxed, it's pretty safe out there. If there's some cases and you only go unprotected once, that's likely also safe. If there's some cases and you go several times a week, there's some risk.

Those countries are also good to watch to see what level of vax plus social distancing controls the disease. E.g. Israel's at 60% vaxxed and has what the US calls severe restrictions and cases are falling by half every week.

As for a year or two from now... if vax rates are high enough (nobody knows the exact threshold), covid cases should fall off slowly. Cases could fall fast if we're lucky, but we'll probably relax restrictions fast enough to prevent cases from falling fast. With large numbers unvaxxed, there will continue to be local outbreaks, as with measles, whooping cough, etc. Assuming the schools require vax late this year, that will likely be the tipping point if we don't hit it sooner. Those graphs showing the case declines in old folks are very encouraging.

I saw my Dr. 2 days before my shot, told him about my jaw swelling .Ear sores. Again. He said Get the shot, then maybe Singrex after. Raised the issue 2 years ago, when I last saw him. Him, Contact dermatitis? Fuck no. Skied a big sunny FULL day, and then my 1st deck apres of the year. 2 days before the shot. 1st sun exposure always brings the Herp out .Best I had felt since, I might have had covid a month before it was a thing. 2/2020 .My upper raspatory track feels much better, than before the shot. My jaw has stopped popping. But new sores today.

I checked, the blood thinner, facial filler, anaphylaxis boxes, pre- shot.

Getting the covid vaccine (or getting covid) is not going to "give you herpes"

But either of those is going to affect your immune system - and that could cause herpes virus that is already inside you to flare up (cold sore herpes, genital sores herpes, shingles herpes [from chicken pox])

If you had chicken pox as a child there is a very high chance that this herpes virus is hanging out in your spinal cord right now - just waiting for your immune system to be too busy or too worn down to notice - and then it comes back out and causes shingles.

Same thing happens with the cold sores/genital sores herpes viruses - they hangout in your body until your immune system can't hold them back.

Which is why they are called cold sores or fever blisters - they tend to show up when your immune system is dealing with another problem.

And when these flare ups happen - cold sores, genital lesions, shingles - the herpes viruses can be beat back into submission using antiviral medications. But that doesn't get rid of them - just sends them back to their hiding places.

Well, wife had full vax in Jan.
    Whole family has rona this week.
    Her symptoms same as the rest of us.

Not so sure this vax program gets us back to normal.

Sample size 1
    Ymmv
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    But that's the problem with those kind of sound bites. Once people get that idea into their head it's hard to put the genie back into the bottle. Most people don't care to go research the real story so their take away will be "the vaccine causes herpes."
    We'll... yeah. There's that.Name:  ed0b7758412dd95f14cf5f2f5aea9f17.jpeg
Views: 380
Size:  83.1 KB
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Heading out for Moderna #2 in a few minutes. Looking forward to better cell reception, it didn't take the first time around.

I've got a question: What exactly is supposed to happen to me when the vax changes my DNA?

(yes I know that our DNA changes during our life as we age)
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by senior researcher View Post
    I saw my Dr. 2 days before my shot, told him about my jaw swelling .Ear sores. Again. He said Get the shot, then maybe Singrex after. Raised the issue 2 years ago, when I last saw him. Him, Contact dermatitis? Fuck no. Skied a big sunny FULL day, and then my 1st deck apres of the year. 2 days before the shot. 1st sun exposure always brings the Herp out .Best I had felt since, I might have had covid a month before it was a thing. 2/2020 .My upper raspatory track feels much better, than before the shot. My jaw has stopped popping. But new sores today.
    I take Acyclovir whenever I feel a cold sore coming on though I don't feel them much anymore as they've moved up into my sinus. Suppose once the virus reaches my brain I'll develop some sort of madness that will clue me in to an outbreak. Did not notice if I had one from my first shot but like I said I can't feel (or see) them much any more. It's more the overall feeling of being sick which I didn't get from the jab.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Heading out for Moderna #2 in a few minutes. Looking forward to better cell reception, it didn't take the first time around.
    This joke gets even more hilarious every time I hear it.

Also had no idea so many of you mags had latent herpes. Although, this isn't surprising in hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I've got a question: What exactly is supposed to happen to me when the vax changes my DNA?

(yes I know that our DNA changes during our life as we age)
    IMO the change would be similar to the way your car changes when you hang a pair of fuzzy dice from the rear view mirror.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Jab 2 done. Still only 4 bars 4G LTE