Page 1570 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... LastLast
Results 39,226 to 39,250 of 46041
    ^^ People are the fucking worst.

And it feels like people getting outside are getting even worse than usual the last couple of years. A bunch of entitled assholes who never learned to respect what's around them.

Just went out to move my car for street sweeping and someone clipped the mirror. Awesome.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Losers who think camping is tossing their garbage in the fire and leaving it

Goddam people.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Losers who think camping is tossing their garbage in the fire and leaving it

Buschcraft.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Just went out to move my car for street sweeping and someone clipped the mirror. Awesome.
    Your annoyance is just beginning

The price of side view mirrors is beyond annoying

Vibes ++++++

Was on a work trip, met my colleagues at a park and ride. When I returned 24 hours later, I was short one catalytic converter. Fuck. How much is that gonna cost me?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Was on a work trip, met my colleagues at a park and ride. When I returned 24 hours later, I was short one catalytic converter. Fuck. How much is that gonna cost me?
    A pretty penny, I'd wager.

Enough to make an insurance claim, if you have comprehensive.

$500 deductible. Just called them, don;t want to make the claim until I know the bill, but I am expecting to make a claim. If it's under $1k, I won;t, between 1k and 1.5k, not sure, north of 1.5k and I definitely will.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Might depend on how much other shit they screwed up pulling it off. Vibes. That sucks.

One Saturday afternoon in Sacramento a guy crawled under my old 4Runner and sawed off the catalytic converter while I was back in the garage.. A bystander took a picture of the getaway car with plate easily read. The cops did nothing, didn't even try to figure out who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    One Saturday afternoon in Sacramento a guy crawled under my old 4Runner and sawed off the catalytic converter while I was back in the garage.. A bystander took a picture of the getaway car with plate easily read. The cops did nothing, didn't even try to figure out who did it.
    That’s annoying and also not surprising, which is doubly annoying

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The cops did nothing, didn't even try to figure out who did it.
    It's rampant in this town, and the cops still do nothing on an individual basis. But some other cops found a ring leader: https://www.opb.org/article/2022/08/...rs-trafficked/

That’s just fucking ridiculous. Denver right?

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    That’s just fucking ridiculous. Denver right?
    yeah, airport park and ride.

yeah, airport park and ride.
    Pike's peak lot? Lost my spare tire there. First thing I said was "Well at least it wasn't the catalytic converter"
    Gotta fly our in a few weeks and I'm now seriously debating where to park. USA parking?

Apparently this is a very frequent occurrence these days and airport security does not give a fuck at all. Even in the parking garages where there's tons of cameras. They won't lift a finger to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Pike's peak lot? Lost my spare tire there. First thing I said was "Well at least it wasn't the catalytic converter"
    Gotta fly our in a few weeks and I'm now seriously debating where to park. USA parking?

Apparently this is a very frequent occurrence these days and airport security does not give a fuck at all. Even in the parking garages where there's tons of cameras. They won't lift a finger to help.
    no, the RTD "airport park and ride" out by I-70 and Pena, not the actual airport parking. That said, I always use USA parking when flying. It's pretty similar cost to Pike's Peak (make sure to search for coupons, there's always a $2 off one out there) and is more convenient in many ways, since it's service directly to and from your car. I can't say I entirely trust their security but it would be harder to get in there and steal shit.

Time for EVs to start offering a security option that electrifies the entire frame when un-occupied?

Time for Danno to swap out his vehicle for a lowrider on hydraulics. If he's scraping frame, nobody's stealing his cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

over $5k to replace. insane.

If you lived here, I'd weld a straight pipe in there for a six pack.

over $5k to replace. insane.
    5K?! Holy crap. No wonder they get heisted all the time

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    5K?! Holy crap. No wonder they get heisted all the time
    The scrap price is probably only worth $300-500 dollars. Too bad more of these meth heads don’t get shot when stealing these.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post

My workplace has surveillance all over the place. We don’t turn any of it over ever without a warrant or subpoena. Half the time, “somebody stole my purse out of my car!” is code for “I just know Donnie was here with that bitch Melinda last Tuesday.”

It’s not that we don’t care, it’s just that we don’t get paid to care, and all that caring won’t pay the attorney fees when we get involved in some BS lawsuit because we stuck our nose in.
    focus.

Surely the nozzle can be repositioned.