Page 22 of 929 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Fortunately he doesn't need more, due to the forethought of a random municipality in Washington State. He modifies his with a strap from a pair of Rec Specs for a tighter seal and more comfortable fit.

But to answer XXXer's question, yes, shortages of PPE are still a very real thing in the shithole country to your south.
    PPE was in short supply last spring but now days you walk into a bidness you need a mask so if you don't have a mask there is a box of them and they give you one

this must be the part where i offer thots and prayers

whats this fly doing in my wine, the back stroke ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Wow, seano, that's quite a story.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

For being cheap as shit, Jamesons is pretty smooth.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    ...and when I came back out, she got the call that her brother had died. From Covid.
    Yeah, but he died with his freedumb intact!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Yeah, but he died with his freedumb intact!
    At this point I’m literally fucking dumbfounded

At this point I’m literally fucking dumbfounded
    I wish it was unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Oh God a whole mother thread?
    Seems like they are doing just fine in this thread.

Soooooo the MIL came and sat on the porch for Christmas.
    Well there's your problem.

We are fucked.
    Yeah, +1.

So before we got our vaccine last week (weds) we all tested negative. One of the guys started feeling some mild side effects after the shot, but then it cleared up - well he tested positive yesterday.. I'll get tested again today.

crappy timing. I assume he should still get the booster in a couple weeks? Not sure how he feels about it now that he's 'had it' but I think I'd still get the booster if I was him.
    north bound horse.

If I were him, I'd get the booster anyway.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    Wow, seano, that's quite a story.
    Yeah, so here is the ‘story’, according to my kook SIL.....There’s a “doctor” who posted a video on YouTube. I know. So in this video, said doctor claims to have seen the original patent # for the Pfizer vaccine, which contains the number 666. Ergo, anyone getting the vaccine is being marked by Satan. Also, the doctor claims to have “reliable sources” at the FTC who said Bill Gates submitted a patent to bar code every one when they get their second booster.......And somehow Putin is the Antichrist, and designed 5G to control everyone in the world....I shit you not. I finally had enough and called the BIL and said if they wanted to inhabit alternate reality world that was their business, but if they send any of that nonsense to Mrs. Seano or the minis I’d personally drive down to Texas and fuck someone up. And the MIL is persona non grata, at least while I’m around. Fucking insanity. I’m tired of this shit.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    Yeah, so here is the ‘story’, according to my kook SIL.....There’s a “doctor” who posted a video on YouTube. I know. So in this video, said doctor claims to have seen the original patent # for the Pfizer vaccine, which contains the number 666. Ergo, anyone getting the vaccine is being marked by Satan. Also, the doctor claims to have “reliable sources” at the FTC who said Bill Gates submitted a patent to bar code every one when they get their second booster.......And somehow Putin is the Antichrist, and designed 5G to control everyone in the world....I shit you not. I finally had enough and called the BIL and said if they wanted to inhabit alternate reality world that was their business, but if they send any of that nonsense to Mrs. Seano or the minis I’d personally drive down to Texas and fuck someone up. And the MIL is persona non grata, at least while I’m around. Fucking insanity. I’m tired of this shit.
    IMO you did the right thing. You and family either live with the craziness or you draw the line and tell the relatives. You drew the line.
    “The best argument in favour of a 90% tax rate on the rich is a five-minute chat with the average rich person.”

- Winston Churchill, paraphrased.

i know an MD who had the HC system billing # 6666, good skier/ paddler/party dude and he always has good dope

“When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”

― G.K. Chesterton

I think it's time to revise the quote--When people choose to believe in god they then become capable of believing in anything.

ya ve fuck you up lebowski !

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    “When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything.”

― G.K. Chesterton

I think it's time to revise the quote--When people choose to believe in god they then become capable of believing in anything.
    Well said.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Seano - it seems as though our in laws are cut from similar kook cloths.

The latest is that those politicians/health care workers getting the vax in tv are just taking saline, and in one instance one friend of a cousins sisters uncle saw the syringe with the plunger already down pre injection!

It’s really quite insane.

I also almost got goaded into a 5g conversation “MIL -so what do you think about 5g”. Me “whelp, it’s one better than 4g”. FIL - “all I’ve heard is how dangerous and damaging it’s proven to be....”

Quote Originally Posted by thedude2340 View Post

It’s really quite insane.
    Yes it is.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

"I've heard 5G causes brain damage--people start believing Covid is a hoax, Hilary Clinton is a pedophile, Bill Gates is implanting chips into people--all kinds of brain damage shit."

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    "I've heard 5G causes brain damage--people start believing Covid is a hoax, Hilary Clinton is a pedophile, Bill Gates is implanting chips into people--all kinds of brain damage shit."
    Good answer.

My ma, pa, and younger sis believe all the Q crap. All of it. I don’t talk to them anymore.

Of all the people to choose from, why Bill Gates?

If they had any wherewithal, they'd have gone with Zuck

Name:  zuckdata.jpg
Views: 1111
Size:  235.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Of all the people to choose from, why Bill Gates?
    Yeah, I've never gotten the Bill Gates hate thing. I mean, I'm no fan of microsoft or anything, but the guy gives billions of his own money away to many good causes. Of course he was helping build vaccine manufacturing sites since the beginning of corona, so maybe that's where the suspicion came from.

And yeah, I would suspect Bezos, Zuckerburg, and many other billionaires before Gates, but I guess I'm just naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Yeah, I've never gotten the Bill Gates hate thing. I mean, I'm no fan of microsoft or anything, but the guy gives billions of his own money away to many good causes. Of course he was helping build vaccine manufacturing sites since the beginning of corona, so maybe that's where the suspicion came from.

And yeah, I would suspect Bezos, Zuckerburg, and many other billionaires before Gates, but I guess I'm just naive.
    I mean Gates has been making “vaccines” for years. The problem comes in when his “vaccines” exacerbate instead of help the problem. Add that onto the fact that he willingly went onto CNBC and boasted about how much money he was going to make off of the vaccines he makes.

it’s all about greed.

CNBC source: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/bill...c-benefit.html

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    I mean Gates has been making “vaccines” for years. The problem comes in when his “vaccines” exacerbate instead of help the problem. Add that onto the fact that he willingly went onto CNBC and boasted about how much money he was going to make off of the vaccines he makes.

it’s all about greed.

CNBC source: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/bill...c-benefit.html
    Brave post. Thanks for clarifying the issue: there are people out there who think economic benefit = profit, therefore greed. The mysteries of 2020 are slowly starting to makes sense.

Vibes.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Holee shit.... I hope you live as far away as possible from your SIL and I would encourage your MIL to move in with her. Don't walk, run away from the craziness. And, for what it's worth, takes about ten seconds of Googling to find the patent numbers. I don't see any possible combination of 666 in any that I found here.

https://mkus3lurbh3lbztg254fzode-wpe...-landscape.pdf

I hope your wife was adopted for your sake.