Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ignore Creaky away

You know how Creaky is such an annoying presence, always cunting up thread after thread? To put it in Smurf terms, he's one of the trollingest trolls that ever trolled this forum. The thing is, you can't win by engaging with Creaky, because he just changes the ground rules constantly, and purposely misuses your words. The only way one can beat him is to ignore him. That's what I'll be doing from now on. I don't even think I'll actually use the ignore function, he will just never receive a response from me again.

So, if you're sick of reading his partially nonsensical ramblings, filled with name dropping, I ask that you join me in this pursuit to take away his "power." He's kind of like the monsters that used to live under your bed as a child. Ignore him, and all his powers will be gone. Now, maybe you enjoy the game, and this sounds like no fun at all? I think that most of us would be happier using this forum to exchange ideas, and information without his awesome insights.

Let him post and post and post. Shit, we can even talk about him, just never engage with him. I love the idea of Creaky ranting to the sounds of virtual crickets!

If there's one thing that TGR can join together to support, it has to be a cause such as this one! So, pass it on, IGNORECREAKYAWAY!

who the fuck are you?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

He's a creaky alias I think.

I don't blame y'all for the skepticism, but I'm just a guy who is annoyed by the constant Creaking. Aren't you?
    t

Hugh Conway Guest
    You need the security of other's to use the ignore function? Maybe you could form a support group for Danno to help him change tires.

Creaky = Voltaire
    a necessary annoyance
    bumps are for poor people

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i'd pay good $$$$ to watch creeky vrs, stucky in a irl retard rumble
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

CF is just trying to out "Hugh Conway" Hugh Conway but he doesn't really feel it the way Hugh does ... ignore CF
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

who?

watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    I have him on ignore irl too, thanks.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Thank you for noticing my Personal Brand, located on the internet.

I'm not impressed by greasycrack and stuckinsidehisasslikeadog having a gay fuck session in my honor. Girls, ladies, she-men: I'm not one of you, so fucking each other's ass in my name isn't impressing me.

I'm also not impressed by greasycrack lying about me, in the style of dwarfwu and stuckinsidehisasslikeadog. greasycrack, either show me a liar through rhetorical honesty, or admit you're a butthurt trustafarian who is disappointed to learn that he's not Montana Hardguy even after moving to Bozo to attend Kitty Litter U.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    I have him on ignore irl too, thanks.
    Oh goody goody! Everyone at the Amvets will gossip about your snarky "ignoring". I'm so hurt. Y'know, since I am not gay like you and don't hang at Amvets. Please feel free to continue ignoring me, you phony fuck who can't ski or ride a bike worth a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Good idea SFB. I'd throw for some prize money ... If this forum was still worth a shit it would ban both of those cunts until such an event was held and video posted, uh, minus the inevitable make-up 69 session.
    Why must I feel like that, why must I chase the cat?
    Nuthin' but the dog in me. George Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    You need the security of other's to use the ignore function? Maybe you could form a support group for Danno to help him change tires.
    Or for rontele to help him promote the honest integrity of Israel's bloodthirsty slaughter of innocent Palestinian kids.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryFunk View Post
    Good idea SFB. I'd throw for some prize money ... If this forum was still worth a shit it would ban both of those cunts until such an event was held and video posted, uh, minus the inevitable make-up 69 session.
    stuckie would try to pin me with his blubber, face-down so he could rape me. unfortunately his reflexes are fucked and I'd pop him 2x in the face before he knew he was losing.

Move upside and let the man go through...

Creaky your rhetoric is pretty heavy on the Gay-hate lately. As if you aren't offensive enough without that? Low class and immature.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    CF is just trying to out "Hugh Conway" Hugh Conway but he doesn't really feel it the way Hugh does ... ignore CF
    Why would I "out" Hugh? Hugh amuses me, but I was building this particular Personal Brand well before noticing a Hugh comment anywhere at MaggotDome.

Any time you'd like to know how to discern where I'm serious and where I'm mocking some idiot on TGR, just ask. I'm honest, despite what greasycrack says or midgetwu says or stuckinsidemyonlineidentity says. Honest, but sarcastically parodic and satirically critical. Sorry if that makes it tough for you to "understand" me, but that's my Personal Brand.

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    Creaky your rhetoric is pretty heavy on the Gay-hate lately. As if you aren't offensive enough without that? Low class and immature.
    You'd be hard pressed to prove I'm "hating" anything, Fake Psychiatrist. Words, they're just words. You'd like to imagine you know why I post such words, but you have no idea. If you want to know why, ask. If your ego can handle being proved wrong on TGR, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyslope View Post
    IGNORECREAKYAWAY!
    Could you put this into music and record a GoPro video of it?

Perhaps something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    He's a creaky alias I think.
    I had no idea you were an apprentice in Absurdity Humor. That's a pretty good try. Playing at seriously observing something patently untrue.

I've never been anyone but uncle crud or creaky fossil on TGR, unlike you and most other "regulars" who are proud online badasses with schizoid tendencies and MPD.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    who the fuck are you?
    tossup: dunfee, stuckie, rontele, kidwoo, beaterdit among the top contenders but reads most like dunfee

I know a few others who could pull it off, if it's one of them I'm more impressed with the quality of the prank. the ones just listed would be doing it bitterly, not as a good prank.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    I give a bilateral thumbsup

I think this fits

I hate this soap opera crap and it is pretty weak hiding behind an alias of an alias AND needing strength in numbers.

creaky's stuff is less offensive to me than some of the people who make incredibly pedantic statements re: everything from tires to friggin handlebar grips.

hope to hell I used pedantic correctly, being able to use that word in a sentence was really the only reason I responded.
    "A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles."
    — Edward Abbey (Desert Solitaire)

Without all this drama how would we kill time at the desk?

here's another well-fit shoe:

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    Without all this drama how would we kill time at the desk?
    bet off over the latest gear? become incredibly opinionated about the minutest differences in bike geometry and just how much better a 69.95 degree head tube angle is? While ignoring whether a) it was actually built as spec'ed b) differences in tire diameter being larger than that c) differences in tire fill pressure/atmosphere.

basically, just jerking off.

where'd beateredit go with his "I'm offended at the homophobia" schtick. Dude yucked it up - like everyone here - at the rampant homophobia here for a decade. And now's "offended by the hate". so fucking typical.

Meh, still here just not playing. That was just an observation.

That's just it, for me to even notice it beyond the rest of the chatter it's gotta be standout. And it is, he's really going over the top. Good job! Serves me right for reading his posts...

It's stopped raining for now, gonna go try my luck at riding some dirt.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air