Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    i want to know the outcome of this!! Foreal you just can't make this thread and then say nothing.... need to know what actually happened and hopefully it was just a communication error or lapse.

Quote Originally Posted by MRR11 View Post
    This entire thread should be deleted
    This.

Agree. OP nuke this travesty of a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I still think an explanation is in order here. After a thread like this I dont know that I would do any biz with foreal. Gobs reputation seems fine to me unless op can give a valid reason why.

Lame thread anyway

This thread sucks. Backfired big time for Foreal

FAKE NEWS!
    All ways look out for Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by foreal View Post
    Want to think the best but it's been almost a month since funds were sent and the entire package of skis/binders/skins has yet to arrive...
    Sounds like word manipulation here to me by foreal. "And the entire package of skis/binders/skins has yet to arrive". He's giving the impression to the reader that the entire package is missing and not a dam thing was sent to him while if confronted, he can claim that since the skins have not been delivered yet, that implies that the delivery of "entire package" has yet to be completed for him therefore he did not intend to misinform anyone ... also why are we hearing crickets from foreal? If he has escalated the matter here on TGR and if he had really gotten screwed the way he claims, then he would have been all over this thread (given he would be anxiously waiting for a resolution here) eversince the seller showed up here

Yep. This is crying wolf and calling out the hounds for apparently no good reason. Maybe instead of a box of skins, he should receive a steaming box of dog shit.

Foreal is the one going on my no cred list, not gob that's for sure. Can't imagine a legit excuse for this thread mess, but he's a hall of shame candidate afaic

Quote Originally Posted by Dkla52 View Post
    Sounds like word manipulation here to me by foreal. "And the entire package of skis/binders/skins has yet to arrive". He's giving the impression to the reader that the entire package is missing and not a dam thing was sent to him while if confronted, he can claim that since the skins have not been delivered yet, that implies that the delivery of "entire package" has yet to be completed for him therefore he did not intend to misinform anyone ... also why are we hearing crickets from foreal? If he has escalated the matter here on TGR and if he had really gotten screwed the way he claims, then he would have been all over this thread (given he would be anxiously waiting for a resolution here) eversince the seller showed up here
    On my list as well.. couldn't agree more

foreal is a good dude irl. Give him time to get a response up before judging too harshly. He skis a lot, maybe he's on a trip. No rush since Gob has said his piece.

My money is on lazy language in the OP, just meaning the skins are AWOL and no more. At lease that's what I want to believe. He'll figure out his shit soon enough.
    Last edited by Norseman; 03-12-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Want to think the best but it's been almost a month since funds were sent and the entire package of skis/binders/skins has yet to arrive...
    The entire set....

Without Single's post this thread gets a 0/10. I think for reals, forreal owes gob a beer.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post

Everything is better with pie, even an angry mob.
    While true I was just going to bring pie. Pie for sending what foreal bought and explaining the skin situation. And not flipping the fuck out over gross misrepresentation. Cuz that deserves pie.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

It sounds like someone​ needs a slice or two of Humble Pie!

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    What a pile of bullshit.
    No kidding

Reading this thread gives grandpa a heavy heart. grandpa asks that calling out the angry mag mob be reserved for the very worst offenders such as Jesse Jones the ski thief.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpa View Post
    ...grandpa asks that calling out the angry mag mob be reserved for the very worst offenders such as Jesse Jones the ski thief.
    I read this thread. Foreal never "called out the angry mob" in this thread. All he did was ask "the mob" a simple yes-or-no question. If you know Gobstopper, simply tell foreal that your answer is "yes". Duh.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Glad to see that gear swap maggots are still legion. When you call the legion, you better be damn sure that you're calling us for the right reasons. Do not mislead the legion, the legion is fickle and may turn upon you. Half of a package deal missing after a month is a good reason to call, but you did it under false pretenses, and you're reselling part of the package that was delivered already.

Foreal, you owe gob a public apology in a new thread and need to kill this one ASAP. There's a bunch of maggots with fresh torches and sharpened pitchforks looking for a place to go, and I don't think we're going to gob's house...
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Foreal never "called out the angry mob" in this thread.
    grandpa did not accuse foreal of that. grandpa admonished those who called for pitch forks, tar and feathering and bullwhips.

I read this thread. Foreal never "called out the angry mob" in this thread. All he did was ask "the mob" a simple yes-or-no question. If you know Gobstopper, simply tell foreal that your answer is "yes". Duh.

Simply implying that a gear swap transaction is going anything but buttery smooth is a call to the legion. Maggots have been trading here (or at the old powmag boards) for nearly 20 years and there have probably been under 20 incidents of a scam in that time. This is one reason why.

Where's Blurred at? He's always down for a CO callout.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post

Where's Blurred at? He's always down for a CO callout.

No need for a callout, if you read the thread the dude got the skis / binders awhile ago but the skins were elsewhere. dude got an i'm sorry already over email and they're in the mail. still, he made this whiny thread anyway that many people read as an all-out hustle (including me). Gear is on the way, bad communication all around but no need for the brute squad.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

He didn't ask a simple "yes or no" question, he didn't ask a question at all. He made a statement implying that he might be being ripped off and that seems to be the furthest thing from the truth if we are to believe Gobstopper. His post was meant to start some sort of action, why else would he start this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    why else would he start this thread?
    Because it's almost summer and he wanted to give us something to do?

Hey guys. Looks like a lot has transpired since I was last here. Haven't read everything above but an update-received an email from Gobstopper this am saying he received the skins back from USPS. Said he will send em out today with a tracking number. Hopefully all is well that ends well.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpa View Post
    grandpa did not accuse foreal of that. grandpa admonished those who called for pitch forks, tar and feathering and bullwhips.
    Says the guy with a picture of Anton Chigurh carrying a captive bolt gun as his avatar

Anyone know the Mag known as "Gobstopper"?

Oh and for the record, I was not intending to ask for the TGR mob to stalk this guy. If so, I would have broadcasted his name address etc. Just wondering if anyone had done transactions w him successfully.

Over a month after payment has cleared and still not receiving goods with little to no communication makes a guy a bit uneasy. That is all. If I finally receive what I paid for, it's cool.

++now, vibes to turn this rain into pow++