Page 1485 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... LastLast
Results 37,101 to 37,125 of 41142
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I always thought you were kinda smart. Heal up. We old now, don't do that shit. Just sayin.
    A questionable decision for sure but I did get second place and was the only woman in top ten. Age is only a number, I'm just getting started!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    A questionable decision for sure but I did get second place and was the only woman in top ten. Age is only a number, I'm just getting started!
    Age is a factor of sexy vs. stupidity. You have to hedge. It took me 38 years to realize that the rice cooker makes better rice. See what I'm sayin'?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

You forget where I'm coming from but that's ok. And I've been prone to bronchitis all my life, this is nothing new. I know my limitations. All good. And honestly, my fake instapot makes way better rice than my rice cooker did.

Light rain here now, looking forward to a rainy day tomorrow. Crosswords, book, tea, couch time. Ahh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    You forget where I'm coming from but that's ok. And I've been prone to bronchitis all my life, this is nothing new. I know my limitations. All good. And honestly, my fake instapot makes way better rice than my rice cooker did.

Light rain here now, looking forward to a rainy day tomorrow. Crosswords, book, tea, couch time. Ahh.
    It took me 40 years to realize that caffeine was not my friend. I still rage like a mofo though. Whoof, Jebus! If I have a day off to recover. I love you in spirit so much. One day. For serious, I like to go up there on my moto for lunch. I go 131 and do it pretty often. It's a rip in the afternoon.

Are you down? Just pm me your shit. I think tomorrow is a BLT day, or I might do a quick lap on the upper C before the shit comes down.

And I mean, having a BLT. Maybe I'll spice it up with a bloody. Probably not, but let's see how much rain.

Aw thanks MTM. Appreciate the note. I will say you should probably get some sleep!

Holy cow the rain was intense last night, like sheets of it. And the first storm this am was nice, more on the way. I think the trails are fubar for a few days.

Been watching and hearing the rain and wind come in waves. Glad I'm warm and dry.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Haven't seen rain like this in a long while, it's really something.

Just a few sprinkles down here in Summit. Got a long ride in this morning. Keeps looking like it is gonna pour but nada.

So glad I didn't plant my garden. Wise person say no plant above 8k before memorial day. But dance is Otay.

https://trovo.live/CanOBeans

Jebus. That is a bowling lane. I once bent the pick of an ice axe and pounded a knifeblade and bailed off of dreamweaver during a freak hail storm.

aaaaaand another 3-4" in town in breck this morn.

Made some runs at the basin because couldn’t do anything else and did not have the motivation to tour. Couldn’t see shit early which made the frozen bumps underneath a little interesting but some nice pockets of snow to be had out there.

Sounds like it’ll just be runs off Black Mtn Express this week?

Crested Butte question: I know there was a big change in camping in Washington Gulch recently. I looked around online but couldn’t find anything…are there now reservations needed?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Crested Butte question: I know there was a big change in camping in Washington Gulch recently. I looked around online but couldn’t find anything…are there now reservations needed?
    Everything is designated sites only now, no reservations till next summer I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Everything is designated sites only now, no reservations till next summer I believe.
    Thanks. Same for the other valleys around town?

Thanks. Same for the other valleys around town?
    Yes

Is anyone still skiing? Did anyone make it out this weekend? wondering how the snow is holding up and if anyone has some first hand beta to share.

@dmgod, i was a bumper in the late 90s/early 00s. I'm about 10 years younger than Jim, but definitely knew and looked up to those guys.

Sounds like it’ll just be runs off Black Mtn Express this week?
    Yes, yesterday was the last day for Lenawee

Got out for a few last rides yesterday and the fresh skied surprisingly well

I'm hoping to do one last weekend up at Indy Pass, but other than that I am done.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Hero dirt for the last few days on two wheels. Definitely done with snow unless I can't sleep at night and think a mission to climb a mountain in the dark is the answer.

The winter gear bag probably stinks like holy hell anyway ..

Any places to rent e-mtn bikes in Summit or Eagle? Are class 1s legal on the trails there?

Any places to rent e-mtn bikes in Summit or Eagle? Are class 1s legal on the trails there?
    Class 1 bikes are allowed on some trails in Dillon. Those trails don't open to motorized till 7/1.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Class 1 bikes are allowed on some trails in Dillon. Those trails don't open to motorized till 7/1.
    What about trails up between Keystone and French Gulch road? Peaks Trail? CO Trail up and over the Ten Mile range? Searle Pass behind Copper? North Trail in Vail?