WTB - Lange Comp 120s Heal/Toes Pieces

I know this is a super old boot but was wondering if anyone here knows where i can get my hands on some Heal and Toes peices.

Mine maybe have 1 more season left on them but the boot uppers are holding up fine. Worried i wont be able to find them if i dont start looking now.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
    Murda

Quote Originally Posted by cmurda646 View Post
    I know this is a super old boot but was wondering if anyone here knows where i can get my hands on some Heal and Toes peices.

Mine maybe have 1 more season left on them but the boot uppers are holding up fine. Worried i wont be able to find them if i dont start looking now.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
    Murda
    My comp 120s have totally worn heel pieces as well. If anyone throws up an online source I'd also be interested.

Have you tried calling Rossi/Lange. They will most likely have what you need.

I went through this last year and the only place I could find that could source them was Surefoot. They wouldn't sell them to me and so I had to pay them to put them on for me. I want to say it was about $75 or so. I wasn't thrilled about it but it worked out okay.

odds are it is the same price to buy a whole new boot off ebay. Seem to be $50 or less used. or under $100 new. If you find the right size (or one bigger) you get a new liner too...

I just posted Mrs. C.'s old boots in gear swap -- Lange Banshee women's version, replaceable toe/heel lugs.

Dunno if these are the same as what you're looking for, but look at the pics in the thread and PM if you think it'll work.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Would the parts be the same for the 120 freeride for the same year? I had those and cracked shell in less than a year and cracked the replacement shell in same time so go 4 seasons on them before the shells were too cracked and changed flex.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Would the parts be the same for the 120 freeride for the same year? I had those and cracked shell in less than a year and cracked the replacement shell in same time so go 4 seasons on them before the shells were too cracked and changed flex.
    Different style shell so that wont work but thanks for the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    Have you tried calling Rossi/Lange. They will most likely have what you need.
    Email and phone calls are in -- thinking this is my best bet but we'll see what they come back with.

Quote Originally Posted by lowsparkco View Post
    I went through this last year and the only place I could find that could source them was Surefoot. They wouldn't sell them to me and so I had to pay them to put them on for me. I want to say it was about $75 or so. I wasn't thrilled about it but it worked out okay.
    Thanks for your PM reply -- I called Surefoot at Copper but they are of course now out of them. Im gonna try and call around to a few more Surefoots as i Know they stocked this boots for a bunch of years.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I just posted Mrs. C.'s old boots in gear swap -- Lange Banshee women's version, replaceable toe/heel lugs.

Dunno if these are the same as what you're looking for, but look at the pics in the thread and PM if you think it'll work.
    Wont work but thanks for the idea El Chupacabra

Im still holding out hope someone see's this thread and can point me in the direction of someone still holding these Toe and Heal peices somewhere in North America. If anyone has a contact or ideas of shops/locations to call around too, I would greatly appreciate it!

Years ago I bought them relatively cheap at Surefoot also at Copper. I actually think I may have some in my garage...get back with you this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado_Freeskier View Post
    Years ago I bought them relatively cheap at Surefoot also at Copper. I actually think I may have some in my garage...get back with you this weekend.

Colorado_Freeskier,
    THANKS! Can easily Paypal you $$ for shipping etc. Thanks for letting me know what you find!!

Hi, I'm also looking for heel and toe replacement for Lang comp 120 vintage 04 05 I think.
    Thanx, Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cmason3983 View Post
    Hi, I'm also looking for heel and toe replacement for Lang comp 120 vintage 04 05 I think.
    Thanx, Chris
    buy a whole boot:
    odds are it is the same price to buy a whole new boot off ebay. Seem to be $50 or less used. or under $100 new. If you find the right size (or one bigger) you get a new liner too...

Thread necro. Anybody have a line on these? Mine are about to give up on me, and I finally broke these things in after too many years.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

see my post above:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Winter-Spor...item33ea6b7948

bidding starting at $5,

buy is now at $25

get some almost new soles and lots of replacement buckles too