Page 40 of 508 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 12697
    ^^ Nice rig philth! What are you using for heat? My new camper build is a slide-in truck camper build and I'm going to be using wood heat.
    I eat, I sleep, I ski.

Catalytic wave 3 with a MrBuddy to help at elevation. I'm thinking of upgrading to a forced air furnace. When u say "build" you are building this yourself? If so thats very cool. Pics please.

I've only got a few pics, but here they are. I will take some more tonight. The cold has set it and it will be difficult to do work but she'll get done The second picture is of my skylight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1351546123.277802.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	124158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1351546155.148748.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	124159  
    I eat, I sleep, I ski.

Dude thats awesome. What do you think it will weigh in at?

It's going on a 3/4 ton so luckily it can be a bit heavy Current calculations bring its dry weight in at about 1500 lb. Fully loaded will be around 1800. It will have solar, R14 insulation, wood heat, LED lighting and a bumping' sound system
    I eat, I sleep, I ski.

^ sounds heavily awesome.

Just found this on CL. Diesel Chinook w/ 59k on it. Probably pretty far off from Mag Pricing and I have no idea what this would go for, but figured I would post anyways.$32k

http://nwct.craigslist.org/rvs/3349912265.html

Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    Just found this on CL. Diesel Chinook w/ 59k on it. Probably pretty far off from Mag Pricing and I have no idea what this would go for, but figured I would post anyways.$32k

http://nwct.craigslist.org/rvs/3349912265.html
    This Diesel Premier has failed to meet reserve three time at eBay, high bid of $30100:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHINO...#ht_500wt_1166

Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    This Diesel Premier has failed to meet reserve three time at eBay, high bid of $30100:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHINO...#ht_500wt_1166
    That is badass, but doesn't look like a 4x4...

Quote Originally Posted by Trefmawr View Post
    I've only got a few pics, but here they are. I will take some more tonight. The cold has set it and it will be difficult to do work but she'll get done The second picture is of my skylight.
    That is awesome
    I've got the key to the highway... I'm gonna leave here runnin', walkin's far too slow

Quote Originally Posted by sierraskier View Post
    That is badass, but doesn't look like a 4x4...
    It's not, but for another 12k it could be...

Quote Originally Posted by AlpenChronicHabitual View Post
    It's not, but for another 12k it could be...
    And there is Quad Van in Portland, OR. Any opinions on their work?
    FYI: Quigley (PA), and Salem Kroger (CA, and now defunct), did the original, factory 4x4 installation on new Chinooks for a model called the Baja.

No idea...

Here's a Provan Tiger that's up for sale.

Diesle, 4x4, and relatively low miles.

FYI: Quigley (PA), and Salem Kroger (CA, and now defunct), did the original, factory 4x4 installation on new Chinooks for a model called the Baja.
    No idea about Quadvan. I've heard good things about Salem Kroger, too bad they're no more. Quigley used to be the standard but I've read that they have durability issues. IMO, U-Joint Off Road is the leader nowadays. I've corresponded with Chris, he's very knowledgeable and prompt in his communications. Seems like a solid product that is well supported. He's also got a sweet upgrade kit for the newer, less reliable, Ford 6.0 diesel, as the 7.3s are getting harder to find.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

'91 4x4 Tiger Astro Popup $8900
    http://rockies.craigslist.org/rvs/3341377368.html

Not mine just came across it

this one's kinda cool but seems priced pretty high?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/rvs/3378461776.html

Well I finally picked up the truck that will hold my truck camper. 2005 GMC 2500hd w/duramax. I also found a nice topper nearby, so I can have some travel options for mid winter....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20121101_173857.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	309.3 KB 
ID:	124581

Soon to be supporting this....

Name:	IMG_20120902_101819.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	564.1 KB 
ID:	124582

Will post up pics when they are combined next week.

Anyone know if they sell that back camper piece for the provan tiger by itself?
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Anyone know if they sell that back camper piece for the provan tiger by itself?
    Typically no.
    Ask here: http://www.tigervehicles.com/contact/

Very nice NoPostholio! That's gonna be a sweet rig! I just ordered my wood burning stove from these guys: http://www.ammocanstove.com/ (got the B.O.V. model) and can't wait to install it! I'm going to try and hang my door today so hopefully I can take some more pics. It gets dark so fast up north here so we'll see how it goes!

Cheers!
    I eat, I sleep, I ski.

Trefmawr, that build looks pretty slick. I am doing a similar-ish wood-framed camper build (here). Going to be sheathing things up hopefully later this week and am in the midst of stove shopping, hoping for cast iron for baller looks and heat retention but those ammo can stoves are quite a bit cheaper. Hmm.

Name:	ho-t2.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	124839

Wow - nice bold designs from you both - dFunk, that thing looks roomy. I want to do similar with building a modular from frame up but still utilizing a TC base. Ever check out that saddle tramps link from earlier in this thread - there are some super ideas for builds in there. Keep up the inspiring handiwork!!
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

one drawer done, one to go. It got a little too dark to be playing with a table saw
    "make it snow you fuck"
    -Mikee, every single morning

Looking for half a pair of 188 tahoes

Haha sweeet stuff deft_funk! Lovin' the loft! If i had started with a truck I would have gone with a flat deck I think, but I'm building mine to suit a truck that I don't have just yet (I only have a 1/2 ton).

That ski drawer is slick Dude Bro! I'm planning on making a box under the 'wedge' of the camper to slide my sticks in when they're not going to be bolted to the ski hanger on the back.

I'm thinking we're going to have to get a ski-camper maggot-meetup going!
    I eat, I sleep, I ski.

I miss my rig. You guys are making me jealous. The wife wants to get another one.
    I've got the key to the highway... I'm gonna leave here runnin', walkin's far too slow

Those ammo can stoves are awesome. I can't believe I haven't seen them before. Makes me want to modify my teardrop.