Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    i know, i'm sure it's much more in control than it looks to a dumbass.

congrats in any case. really intense stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i know, i'm sure it's much more in control than it looks to a dumbass.

spooky is not THAT much of a dumbass

on a good day i'm right there!!

yea..that is a pucker factor ,one above my limit

Good Job ,hangin tough!
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    watching it i just kept thinking about the top guy knocking off some sluff or slipping and taking one or both down. crazy. i'm sure the mind is totally dialed in and it must be insanely exhilarating.
    I was thinking Ice would have been a problem on such a steep slope..they got lucky with that
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    I was thinking Ice would have been a problem on such a steep slope..they got lucky with that
    I've never seen ice on that side. The other side of the cirque has a lot of blue ice around the cliffs but on the side we were on it's more facets, punchy snow and thin sections you have to watch out for. The change of aspect on the lower looker's right section above the really big cliff does get a filthy breakable sun crust (which you can see when I'm punching the snow towards the end).

That must have been great for a challenge .... but there is no reward besides living through that line.
    Usually I will see riders go through radical terrain like that ,to get to a powder stash ... Looks like some of the line choices I made when I was a big mountain noob...but yours was way sicker. Props any which way! Ride on!

ya, the reward was doing something new for me, (and I think not done before)

If I come up and visit, which I'd like to, don't take me there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    If I come up and visit, which I'd like to, don't take me there.
    Yup. Not sure I will do it again. Or if it will set up again

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums