Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Holy shit...! Where is Peppers...? Holy shit my hart is jumping out of my chest...! O - H...!

6 returning starters and still got it done...! F you Harbaugh...!

Hell yeah Buckeyes!

OFFICIAL 2016-2017 College Football thread

Not the outcome I wanted but what a game regardless. Both should remain in the top 4. Let's go Gophers.

Yep... No way will they be in the top 4... If PSU wins it should be Alabama, OSU, Huskies and PSU... And Alabama will win it all...

Adoree Jackson is going nuts for USC today. Impressive athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Yep... No way will they be in the top 4... If PSU wins it should be Alabama, OSU, Huskies and PSU... And Alabama will win it all...
    PSU's gotta get past the Big 10 title game and even if it wins out it'll have 2 losses. If Clemson wins out it'll have only 1 loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    PSU's gotta get past the Big 10 title game and even if it wins out it'll have 2 losses. If Clemson wins out it'll have only 1 loss.
    My bad and after I sent that I knew I forgot Clemson... Been tailgating for way way to long...!

And so love no gold pin pants for Michigan Srs... And next year will not be any better for the Mazin Blue...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    Could be pretty amazing that, potentially, a Big Ten Title Championship team wouldn't be included in the Top 4. WE ARE!

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Go Buffs!!!!

Fuck em up. Fuck em up. Go CU.

Good job Buffs. Cool to see such a turn around.

Quote Originally Posted by Denks View Post
    WE ARE!
    ...disgraceful!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Haven't been this excited for a CU game since 02. Go Buffs!
    I haven't been this stoked for the Buffs since I was a student there in the mid 90's. Plus, Nebraska got their asses handed to them. Great day!

Roll Tide.....Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480251257.576951.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  366.2 KB

That defense is so nasty.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Roll Tide.....Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1480251257.576951.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  366.2 KB

That defense is so nasty.
    It is unbelievable that Bama has not let a touchdown since Oct... Holy shit their D is absolutely off the charts...

It is unbelievable that Bama has not let a touchdown since Oct... Holy shit their D is absolutely off the charts...
    OSU needed two deep TOs (one a pick six) to score just 17 off Michigan in regulation. How would they do against Bama?

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    I haven't been this stoked for the Buffs since I was a student there in the mid 90's. Plus, Nebraska got their asses handed to them. Great day!
    Yeah, same here, 92-96. Still great to see Nebraska get their ass kicked. It's easy to forget how good the Buffs were in the Barnett years, though. 3rd ranked going into the bowls in 01...

Stoked for the game against UW!

So assuming

Bama - SEC Champ

Clemson - ACC Champ

Washington - PAC 12 Champ

And if, which could be a long shot, Penn St wins the B1G, how do you take OSU over them if you're the committee? If you do you're saying that conference championships and head to to head don't matter.

On the other hand if Wisconsin wins and you take OSU over them then the committee is saying that conference championships don't matter but head to head does.

I'm fine with OSU going to the championship, I think their wins speak for themselves. I just think the committee is in a real pickle no matter what happens with the B1G Championship Game (assuming the other conferences work out above and earn those teams bids)
    I still call it The Jake.

At the end of the day I think a simple smell test is the way to go instead of conferences championships etc. First year the election committee has their work cut out from themselves. Let the controversy and talk of more than four teams begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluff View Post
    At the end of the day I think a simple smell test is the way to go instead of conferences championships etc. First year the election committee has their work cut out from themselves. Let the controversy and talk of more than four teams begin.

I love the scenario that is unfolding. you know osu is going to wine big time if they are left out and there's a decent argument that 4 big ten teams have a right to the playoff depending on the conf championship game. come on ! let's much theis playoff big time and expose it for the farce a 4 team playoff of 120 FCS teams is !
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    OSU needed two deep TOs (one a pick six) to score just 17 off Michigan in regulation. How would they do against Bama?
    They wouldn't... OSUs D would help make it somewhat of a game, but with JT unable to throw any type of deep ball the offense would not stand a chance against Bama... The three biggest surprises for me this year with the Bucks...:

- Their ability to even be competitive after losing all of their starting talent to the NFL and returning 6 starters this year
    - I thought our defense was going to be our weakness and I would def put them up their with the best of them
    - And my biggest surprise was JT and his inability to throw a deep ball this year and either over or under throwing several times each game - Urban even commented on the fact they are trying to figure out what is going on with JT and has passing

I said it before and will say it again at this point there is not a team that can hang or beat Bama... They are in a league of their own... The best matchup for the championship should be Bama and Clemson...

I do believe the Bucks will make it into the playoffs and should when you consider who they have beaten (Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan) and their strength of schedule... If PSU wins out to me it should be Bama, Clemson, OSU and PSU... Husky fans will obviously disagree, but the only two teams they played that were in the top 25 were USC and got crushed and Stanford and I would not consider them a good team... Regardless, there are going to be some teams that are going to be left out and pissed...

IMHO no Pac12 team should make it. Agreed with Bama, Clemson, OSU and PSU (if they win the Big10)

They wouldn't... OSUs D would help make it somewhat of a game, but with JT unable to throw any type of deep ball the offense would not stand a chance against Bama... The three biggest surprises for me this year with the Bucks...:

- Their ability to even be competitive after losing all of their starting talent to the NFL and returning 6 starters this year
    - I thought our defense was going to be our weakness and I would def put them up their with the best of them
    - And my biggest surprise was JT and his inability to throw a deep ball this year and either over or under throwing several times each game - Urban even commented on the fact they are trying to figure out what is going on with JT and has passing

I said it before and will say it again at this point there is not a team that can hang or beat Bama... They are in a league of their own... The best matchup for the championship should be Bama and Clemson...

I do believe the Bucks will make it into the playoffs and should when you consider who they have beaten (Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan) and their strength of schedule... If PSU wins out to me it should be Bama, Clemson, OSU and PSU... Husky fans will obviously disagree, but the only two teams they played that were in the top 25 were USC and got crushed and Stanford and I would not consider them a good team... Regardless, there are going to be some teams that are going to be left out and pissed...
    Washington State was ranked going into the weekend.

New rankings out. Alabama, Ohio St, Clemson, Washington in both polls.