Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Choosing New 27.5 Wheelset

Speaking of getting new wheels...what would my used set of Raceface AR27s w/formula hubs (boost) be worth? I’ll prob put them up for sale once I get the new wheels on....

They are in good shape just a few scratches on the decals from normal use, and one of the bearings in the rear starting to make some noise (one side is a new bearing so it must be the other side original bearing).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ADKmike View Post
    Speaking of getting new wheels...what would my used set of Raceface AR27s w/formula hubs (boost) be worth? I’ll prob put them up for sale once I get the new wheels on....

They are in good shape just a few scratches on the decals from normal use, and one of the bearings in the rear starting to make some noise (one side is a new bearing so it must be the other side original bearing).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I sold a set of 27.5 WTB STP i29 on Formula hubs (boost, XD, Torque Cap front hub) earlier this summer on Craigslist for $150. Had a few interested, but it took a couple weeks. Just one data point.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.