Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It's actually a murse, brit. It's European. And if your new toe headed PM has any say, you'll continue to be uninformed about tasteful European accessories.

I think it tow headed?

But yes to the Brexiteers a European accessory means Nigel Farage's German wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I think it tow headed?

But yes to the Brexiteers a European accessory means Nigel Farage's German wife.
    No, he looks like a toe

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Too much time on everyone's hands.
    Yup. Some folk on here sure are prissies.

I allow my hound to piss on the edge of the easement, either on the grass or on large shrubs that extend into the sidewalk. I dare you to come up and tell either her or I that this is unconscionable. She will not shit on the leash, she save that for a free run into the woods off the trail (or on the ground squirrel mounds at the high school field if she fails to kill one)
    She will go nuts behind the fence if someone walks their hound down the street, and the hound is off lead, and they venture well onto the main lawn to relieve themselves. She does not forget them and will seek them out to tune them up. There are seldom repeat offenders.
    Between my hound and the dandelions, my neighbours seldom stop by without good reason. I probably should move further out into the country.

Country folk rules differ from city/suburb rules I would think.

If your front yard is 20 square feet of manicured lawn with a sprinkler system and a Scott’s lawn care sign that’s WAY different than bumfuck Canada or rural America where someone’s front yard is over an acre.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Well shit my front yard is now xeriscaped with rocks and no grass so maybe my opinion is invalid lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    correct
    the country dogs get shot at by landowners
    city dogs’ owners get a strangers stink eye
    And passive aggressive nextdoor /Facebook posts

Can you get sick drinkin piss?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Can you get sick drinkin piss?
    Not if it’s your own dog’s.

Maybe neighbor only gets mad when I shit in his pool

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Doggie Depends?

I know someone with a one wing therapy Turkey, it wears diapers in the house
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Maybe neighbor only gets mad when I shit in his pool
    Blame your dog?

Of course its rude to let your dog piss on somebody's lawn. One piss can piss can easily kill a spot of lawn. Wouldn't you think it's rude if your neighbor pissed on your lawn? Is it a big deal? No, not really, but it is still rude. Ask The Dude (can't believe it is page four and no Lebowski references.)

Female dogs, or effeminate male dogs who squat to pee can kill grass. Males that hike a leg and piss all over, or old dogs with dilute urine are less likely to leave brown spots, which is still beside the point. Best to let you dog pee on the dirt between bushes, or on your own rug before you walk out the door.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Female dogs, or effeminate male dogs who squat to pee can kill grass. which is still beside the point.
    This lady doesn’t squat.

But ya, dog pissin’ is like TRG for the canine nose, dude. Don’t mess with their social media. They’ll pass, and we’ll abide.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Dogs peeing on grass would be an ok name for a garage band that does covers of Dead/Phish.
    No, I would call a Dead/Phish cover band "dogs pissing in your ears then slowly and painfully eating you alive."
    It would more accurately reflect the experience of having to listen to shitty covers of music that was shitty to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    No, the fact that you don’t own that property should keep you and your dog the fuck off it. Truly amazing several in here thinks it’s ok to trespass on others property to allow their dog to relieve themselves. Being a dog owner this action has never occurred to me to be ok.
    In Sacramento the trespass law specifically excludes dogs peeing and pooping, as long as the owner cleans up poop. In Truckee it's a violation for a dog to repeatedly pee or poop on public or private property. Seems ambiguous to me--I suspect that applies where a particular dog is allowed to go on the neighbor's yard over and over. Check the code where you live. AFAIC the neighbor's dog can pee or poop on our yard as long as they clean up the poop. And take it with them--not leave by the side of the road, in a yard waste pile, next to the trail etc etc. For some reason people who pick up their dog's crap in the city decide they can leave it on other people's property in Truckee.

Golden rule applies. Some people just assholes on boff sides of the spectrum.

Ditto, was my childhood dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Telly Smelly, if I find myself doing something socially unacceptable (and it is quite often I find myself in such a predicament), I will pretend I am French and do not speak English very well. I find this generally diffuses the situation and I am free to carry about my business. This works in most countries, except France of course, in which case I pretend to be a Texan.
    I have a similar plan for when I'm riding places I shouldn't be, only it's Italian. I only know a few words of Italian, but I figure that doesn't matter as long as the other party doesn't know any. I know some Spanish, but it seems a lot more likely I'd run into someone that speaks Spanish.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    No, I would call a Dead/Phish cover band "dogs pissing in your ears then slowly and painfully eating you alive."
    It would more accurately reflect the experience of having to listen to shitty covers of music that was shitty to begin with.
    Accurate indeed.

Some of y’all live in some fancy neighborhoods where my dog should feel remotely concerned about pissing on your stretch of lawn by the sidewalk.

Also, when my dog stops to piss he stops to piss. Comical, sometimes, when I have a head of steam and he decides it’s time to water the grass. He just stops and lets loose. Very little lead up or warning. Definitely zero fucks given about yer lawn.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I have a similar plan for when I'm riding places I shouldn't be, only it's Italian. I only know a few words of Italian, but I figure that doesn't matter as long as the other party doesn't know any. I know some Spanish, but it seems a lot more likely I'd run into someone that speaks Spanish.
    Ciao Papa

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Some of y’all live in some fancy neighborhoods where my dog should feel remotely concerned about pissing on your stretch of lawn by the sidewalk.

Also, when my dog stops to piss he stops to piss. Comical, sometimes, when I have a head of steam and he decides it’s time to water the grass. He just stops and lets loose. Very little lead up or warning. Definitely zero fucks given about yer lawn.
    When our late, lamented 25# Cocker decided it was time to pee and suddenly dug in it felt like I had a Saint Bernard on the leash.

Grass pedants are the worsed

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    pnwbrit loves the goldens
    My last one used to enjoy taking a dump while in the creek at the dog park.

Led to some interesting encounters with complete strangers.