Family Day, who knew? Last minute Cat skiing near Golden BC?

Happy Family Day!

Just found out that we booked a week amidst the busiest ski weekend of the year in BC!

Most of the Cat skiing ops we've found are around Revelstoke. Any ideas for a longshot, last-minute place near Golden?

BTW, this entire part of Canada is one of the most beautiful places I've seen. And I'm old.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Happy Family Day!

Just found out that we booked a week amidst the busiest ski weekend of the year in BC!

Most of the Cat skiing ops we've found are around Revelstoke. Any ideas for a longshot, last-minute place near Golden?

BTW, this entire part of Canada is one of the most beautiful places I've seen. And I'm old.

Thanks
    Only 1 cat op in the area, chatter creek. I don't think they do single days but worth a call. Great Canadian heli skiing also worth a call. If you want to go ski touring lots of acmg guides around. Pm if you need names/phone numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by skisurfmirth View Post
    Only 1 cat op in the area, chatter creek. I don't think they do single days but worth a call. Great Canadian heli skiing also worth a call. If you want to go ski touring lots of acmg guides around. Pm if you need names/phone numbers.
    Thanks, we have touring gear, will reach out if we go that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Thanks, we have touring gear, will reach out if we go that way.
    Purcell heli does day Heli trips. Mostly fgp. Or Revy. Selkirk Tangier Heli, eagle pass, chatter Creek, mustang, k3. Or cmh

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

think Purcell heli is only option for day skiing heli or cat other than guide and going to Rogers or even slack country around KH

Chatter only works if last minute cancellation or mid tour injury spot
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Thanks for the replies. Headed to Revy today

Stoked my pass is blacked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're going to be in Revy Selkirk Tangiers might do day heli trips? Sometimes Mustang Powder has cancellation offerings but not single days AFAIK.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

At Panorama (1.5 hours from Golden) RK Heli ski offers day trips

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If you're in Revy you could check K3 for cat or eagle pass for heli. They both run day options i think