Page 102 of 146 FirstFirst ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3644
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    You should really google these people.
    If the guy was doing some real scientific work that needs scrutiny I would have. All the guy is doing is looking at where the petition is from and the credentials of those who signed it.

The Guardian is the one who should be googling those people.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/wor...pse-propaganda

weather channel special, "Race to save the Planet"

As Roger Hallam, co-founder of Extinction Rebellion, put it, “If we don’t work together, we are going to die together”.

>>sounds like it is a must watch.

so hurry up and download the video and don't forget to eat the babies !
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

"Next week's Arctic blast will be so cold, forecasters expect it to break 170 records across US "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...cid=spartanntp

>>dammit !

get in your suv's and start them up !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    "Next week's Arctic blast will be so cold, forecasters expect it to break 170 records across US "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/to...cid=spartanntp

>>dammit !

get in your suv's and start them up !

amirite??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

my gawd it snowed in hell

Move along, nothing to see here. Turns out the scientists were wrong,
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/08/o...gtype=Homepage

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Side note, any of you read Merchants Of Doubt?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Warmer world is unhealthier place for children, doctors say

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5359024
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Warmer world is unhealthier place for children, doctors say

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5359024
    actually, plants like it a little warmer than it is today; it's better for their growth and would then create more food for people, so GET IN YOUR SUV AND START IT UP !

actually, plants like it a little warmer than it is today; it's better for their growth and would then create more food for people, so GET IN YOUR SUV AND START IT UP !
    They don't grow so well when the land they were growing on turns to desert or when the mountain snows that used to water them in the summer are now mountain rains that flood downstream but leave nothing for the summer. Or farmland in other places is inundated with flood waters for much of the growing season.
    Anyway, you wouldn't want it as warm as the Jurassic, would you? Return of the dinosaurs would not be good for humans.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    They don't grow so well when the land they were growing on turns to desert or when the mountain snows that used to water them in the summer are now mountain rains that flood downstream but leave nothing for the summer. Or farmland in other places is inundated with flood waters for much of the growing season.
    Anyway, you wouldn't want it as warm as the Jurassic, would you? Return of the dinosaurs would not be good for humans.
    Cool,I've always wanted a pet dinosaur! Riding one of those bad boys to work would be oh so manly - and zero emissions! I bet they are cuddly too.

P.s. I live in a state whose only Congressman beats up reporters and believes dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    Cool,I've always wanted a pet dinosaur! Riding one of those bad boys to work would be oh so manly - and zero emissions!
    Solid emissions
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

People Emissions!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Cool,I've always wanted a pet dinosaur! Riding one of those bad boys to work would be oh so manly - and zero emissions! I bet they are cuddly too.

P.s. I live in a state whose only Congressman beats up reporters and believes dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time!
    Hey at least now he just wants to be Governor.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Ok, this global warming shit is getting out of hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Solid emissions
    Good point - solid and plentiful emissions.
    Last edited by WMD; 11-14-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Good point - solid and plentiful emissions.
    Ya, better rethink those dino emissions...
    http://https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/5/120507-dinosaurs-methane-farts-burps-global-warming-environment-science-flatulence/

I do not have flood insurance as my rentals are not in flood planes for Houston; even though Houston is 51 feet above flood level. I know the areas and did not buy there.
    Shit like this gets no notice?! This place is slipping with Bobby on sabbatical. It's upside down. I blame JamesPio.

Sweden’s central bank said on Wednesday it had sold off bonds from Western Australia and Queensland, and the oil-rich Canadian province of Alberta, because it felt that greenhouse gas emissions in both countries were too high.

The Riksbank deputy governor, Martin Floden, said the bank would no longer invest in assets from issuers with a large climate footprint, even if the yields were high.

Farmers here are trying to harvest corn out of frozen rain soaked fields through a layer of ice and snow that is clogging their equipment. Then they have to dry the corn with LP which is in short supply as all the regions are demanding it at the same time, all because the corn is too moist to sell or store. This after a spring that was too wet to plant, a summer that included a sudden mini drought and then a fall with way too much rain....again.

Tell us again how climate change is good for us and the plants we eat? Maybe good for pine bark Beatles, temporarily, till they kill all of their trees.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Farmers here are trying to harvest corn out of frozen rain soaked fields through a layer of ice and snow that is clogging their equipment. Then they have to dry the corn with LP which is in short supply as all the regions are demanding it at the same time, all because the corn is too moist to sell or store. This after a spring that was too wet to plant, a summer that included a sudden mini drought and then a fall with way too much rain....again.

Tell us again how climate change is good for us and the plants we eat? Maybe good for pine bark Beatles, temporarily, till they kill all of their trees.

Combined with milk and cattle prices being in the shitter it's a rough time for farmers. The wife's family in WI is struggling, pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

Have you already forgotten the video I showed you about how Iowa's climate has not been getting worse? You seem to think the weather is supposed to behave in a totally consistent and predictable pattern year after year.