Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    He never did win no checkered flag.

(and you're thinking of his brother, Jerry.)
    I'm more interested in Wynona's big brown beaver.

What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7947.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	476.7 KB 
ID:	315892

what a bloviating letter to the editor. people paid for it?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Burr ftw. I almost drove off the road a few weeks ago listening to him critique the Chief's fans tomahawk chop routine on his podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    "everyone's a little bit racist..."
    It's just that it's kinda hard not to root for the home team.

Such a thinly veiled attack on women working against racism, trying to make their efforts look stupid without saying so.
    I do believe that's exactly what's going on here. Hilarious. "Look at those dumbass bitches," the title might as well say.
    Under some bullshit premise of whatever racism might exist, what we have here is a serious case of misogyny.
    It has become a go-to for the Fox News class of deplorables to attack women cause, I guess, it's the manly thing to do?

It's The War on Women, pivoting from Hillary to Nancy to any woman or women willing to stand up and do anything.
    It's so easy for red boomer type blue hairs to laugh at women and think they're all manly patriotic to participate in the slander.
    In reality, it's just a bunch of insecure little boys spouting shit and putting down women to feel better about themselves.
    When Gordon Sondland gave Trump a million bucks to show he was an idiot, I didn't see any male bashing by women.
    Hopefully, this comment made this thread a PA forum candidate because I believe it to be divisive, right wing propaganda.

Without speaking for the OP I have to wonder if it's more of an attack on the providers or the customers. But on women either way, so yeah.

But I keep trying to figure out if $2500 makes this is a case of "nice work if you can get it" or if it just boosts the expectations such that a $1000 net to the providers is not remotely worth the hassle. 8 affluent customers, 8 sets of expectations. Maybe it works out once or twice but I can't help imagining all the ways this can go wrong. If they've found a way to navigate that minefield and make a profit I'm impressed. I know nothing about planning dinner parties, though; maybe I'm easily impressed.

There's clearly catering and room rental in the $2500, that probably takes up most of it. Think harder. Why are you seeing this headline? Why does it make you feel the way you feel when you read it? Those are the real questions. Not being flip, but I kinda thought everybody knew we look at the world through a lens, now.

Yeah, I thought so, too. Kind of took it for granted you might say, which really takes most any feeling right out of it for me. Headlines and conspiracy theories were weaponized long ago, so I kinda yawned at the whole thing until I tried to put myself in the entrepreneurs' shoes. Would I be willing to do that? Hard pass. Good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Johnny was a race car driver.
    Johnny was a school boy when he heard his first Beatles song
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Johnny was a race car driver.
    Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Jerry.
    THANK YOU!