WTB: Rock skis 175-185cm, in Summit/Eagle/Pitkin CO area

I'm volunteering to bootpack Highlands Bowl to prep it for the season and it's tearing up my nice skis. I'm looking for some cheap rock skis to use on work days. Bases can be coreshot. Hoping for something with tech bindings, but a pair of Freerides, Jesters, etc are fine too. Double bonus points if you have a pair of skins to go with them but that's not mandatory at all. Looking to spend between $free to $200 depending on condition and what's included. I've got 314mm BSL boots with tech fittings.

Located in Basalt, but will pick up anywhere in the RFV or can pick up along I-70 cause I'll be making a Denver trip soon.

Might be more than you’re looking to take on but I have some 188 DPS wailer 105s that have a delam underfoot but should hold up for you for the week. They’re currently unmounted but drilled for plum guides at 313 bsl and I have an old pair of skins for them too

Free if you want em and I’m in Carbondale

Otherwise check the RF swap I’ve seen a lot of beater old skis on there recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

I got some birdhouse Rossi s7 188 that I don’t use.

187 Atomic Alibi with some PX racing clamps (forward pressure tends to back off in one heel, so pay attention) -- for beer $ in the front range.

171cm Salomon 1080's with 12 din Salomon bindings. Free + beer money in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Might be more than you’re looking to take on but I have some 188 DPS wailer 105s that have a delam underfoot but should hold up for you for the week. They’re currently unmounted but drilled for plum guides at 313 bsl and I have an old pair of skins for them too

Free if you want em and I’m in Carbondale

Otherwise check the RF swap I’ve seen a lot of beater old skis on there recently

How bad is the delam?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by FortySixMac View Post
    How bad is the delam?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    About 3” long right under the toepiece. The topsheet is separating from the bamboo sidewall. I have tried epoxying it a couple times but would always pop back open while skinning since there’s so much torsional flex at that exact spot

Still skiable just not a long term ski. I haven’t closely investigated the core integrity but I’m sure some amount of snow has gotten in there

Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

BD 180 zealots, 2 mounts, one was old dukes with inserts at 305mm, other ?? Free on the front range to get out of the garage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7568.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	395053

Appreciate all the offers everyone! Soon as I get a trip to Denver planned I'll hit a couple of you up via PM to make arrangements and see if I can snag something.