Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    My 85 FJ. Prolly OME lifting it and doing a diesel conversion when the motor dies.

00 Taco. Still running strong.

My 72. Don't ever sell if you don't have to. I miss it.

My 75 six pack. Threw a rod and left it for dead on a road trip back from the coast. I think I got $50 for body panels off it and my buddy's dad used the frame to build some farm equipment. The camper is still sitting in a scrap yard in the small town I grew up in. Word is high schoolers were using it as a smoke hut for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

70 blazer, all locked up, not so good on ice, but does great at the oregon dunes. don't know about this suzuki though!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    My 85 FJ. Prolly OME lifting it and doing a diesel conversion when the motor dies.

00 Taco. Still running strong.

My 72. Don't ever sell if you don't have to. I miss it.

My 75 six pack. Threw a rod and left it for dead on a road trip back from the coast. I think I got $50 for body panels off it and my buddy's dad used the frame to build some farm equipment. The camper is still sitting in a scrap yard in the small town I grew up in. Word is high schoolers were using it as a smoke hut for awhile.

Oh man, that '85 is sweet. Can't find those around here at all. Good thing too- I'm out of garage space.

I'll play.

My daily driver is a 1966 Tuxedo Park Mark IV Jeep CJ5. I love her to death.

1991, v6, 220k and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

My baby , 74 Ford highboy

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

this is Josie, she is a 1979 Chevy and will have a flat bed this winter to haul sleds.
    My season pass has 700cc's.

I had an '82 toyota longbed, 22r engine, here it is in various forms -

I wish i hadn't sold it.

Here is my current truck, a '95 pathfinder, 5spd, just broke 200,000 a few weeks ago

Another Yota

My 91 Hilux Surf.

It's got a roof rack and some extra junk now, but still pretty much looks like that...

Had it for a few years now. I feel dirty driving anything else...
    My first sad little vid.

not a beater per se, but it is old, it was mine, and i do miss it.
    that wicked racing stripe helped it go 0-60...

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I am in love.

i don't have a truck! but i was amazed at seeing all of these. very nice indeed! classic!

Bump for a new semi-old jong maggot's truck. Sticking with the toyota trend in this thread.

98 t100 v6 stick

1980 C20 Camper Special. 350 with the 3 speed. Kms unknown. 4WD is for pussies, buy a set of V-bars.

Life is simple. Go Explore.

Quote Originally Posted by That was Pontus View Post
    1980 C20 Camper Special. 350 with the 3 speed. Kms unknown. 4WD is for pussies, buy a set of V-bars.

we had a 75 Silverado camper special...looks like they didn't change much up to 1980. i killed it with my lack of mechanic's skilz, but it was a beast up to the end (unfortunately no photos)

It's not that old now, but it will be "that old truck" one day. Ski rack is gone because I needed money, and I have a bed for skis and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Ho-lee-shit, that truck is awesome. The crew cab gives it the full win.

I had a '73 hiboy, blue-on-white two tone, 390, Arizona truck with a lifetime of reciepts from the prior owner, and zero rust. No crew cab, though. Bought a house, had a wife in school, 10 mpg wasn't working anymore. Sold it for $5k in '95, can't even guess what yours would go for now
    Life is tough. It's tougher when you're stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    my daily driver

fkna

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    we had a 75 Silverado camper special...looks like they didn't change much up to 1980. i killed it with my lack of mechanic's skilz, but it was a beast up to the end (unfortunately no photos)
    Don't think this thing is killable. It sat for about 2 years without ever being run, replaced two dried out fuel lines and the battery and she started right up. Other than the steady bearing blowing up on the Dempster, it's run perfectly.
    Life is simple. Go Explore.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Oh man, that '85 is sweet. Can't find those around here at all. Good thing too- I'm out of garage space.
    2nded! DO WANT!!!

By the way, still looking for that perfect LC for me, if you have ideas, search my Land Cruiser thread.

Some sweet Toyotas in this thread, when I hit 300k on my '00 4Runner, I'll post up some pics.
    I still call it The Jake.

1983 F250, flatbed, 4sp, 6.9l diesel, 9' plow. Total beater. Door flys open if you hit a bump as you are going around a corner, AM only radio, some giant leafs in the back allowing it to carry at least 4 tons in the bed (the heaviest I have ever come off the scale at the gravel pit was about 15k, truck empty weighs about 6).

My 85 Wagon. Never once let me down. Minnesota truck, so it was swiss cheese. I had to part it out. I miss her very much. 35's, gears, lockers, bumpers, sliders,

My current DD. 1986 4runner SR5. Every factory option but the sport seats 31's sliders, locker in rear, bumpers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    2nded! DO WANT!!!

By the way, still looking for that perfect LC for me, if you have ideas, search my Land Cruiser thread.

Some sweet Toyotas in this thread, when I hit 300k on my '00 4Runner, I'll post up some pics.
    I am going to wait until my daughter is 16, and get her a sweet azz 80's truck like a LC, or a K-5 blazer. My theory- It will be big enough to protect her, and thirsty enough to keep her close to home.

Endtroducing the Kodiak "DEATH VAN"
    my 1978 Dodge Tradesman 300 with Pathfinder 4x4 conversion, 360 cu. in.

I drove and camped in this beast up the AlCan, from Wenatchee to Kodiak over Christmas break 2008. It snowed everyday with temps from +25 to -35, skied Smithers, Shames Mt., EagleCrest and Alyeska (I ferried from Prince Rupert to Juneau to Haines)

it's my daily driver, so look out

Summer Solstice about midnite, Pasagshak on Kodiak

Rallying Kodiak (also check my avatar)

Pyramid Mt. -where we mainly ski here on the island

big storm last year, just a few hours of shovelling ensued

kick ass wall of skis in Juneau

could you help me get this chair in the van?
    Last edited by DeathVan; 02-03-2010 at 03:30 PM.

BSS Guest
    That's the X-iest van I've ever seen!