Page 1551 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 ... LastLast
Results 38,751 to 38,775 of 46232
    And, it is a fact that the 608 has gotten narrower and pointier with each version.

Marberg outbreak in Ghana is annoying.

Hearing all this info about riserx’s feet..it’s not exactly annoying, but…

Just fuckin’ with ya.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50A43024-55FD-428A-B498-1F666CFD0B90.jpeg 
Views:	118 
Size:	233.9 KB 
ID:	421885
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    There may be some spread, and other nasty foot issues, but I have always had this problem. My toes are wide and a lot less pointy than most people. I've had this problem my whole life. I Inherited it from my dad. He needed a 6E, I can by with a 4E if the toebox is square. He was holding out on me when I was younger, sneaking the old school NB. I tried on a pair of his and it was a lightbulb moment. And then my feet got longer than his. I really just need custom fit kicks as I'm an outlier.
    18000+ posts of this fascinating stuff.

For the love of god - Why? Why? Nobody wants to hear this shit or why you don't like some random chip or whatever else or some shoe got pointer that you use to really like. WTF.

I know yer super sensitive and I'm on ignore now and you are a pleasant person overall but god damn. Almost 19,000 posts now of this. Ha, i wish you luck. You will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post

For the love of god - Why? Why? Nobody wants to hear this shit or why you don't like some random chip or whatever else or some shoe got pointer that you use to really like. WTF.

I know yer super sensitive and I'm on ignore now and you are a pleasant person overall but god damn. Almost 19,000 posts now of this. Ha, i wish you luck. You will need it.
    Are you new here? And nope, not on ignore.

Brittney Griner. Pro tip--don't take drugs to Russia. Stop bugging Biden about her--he's got more important things to deal with. And if people want to express righteous indignation save it for the thousands of people--disproportionately Black--serving long sentences in US prisons for minor drug crimes. Russia isn't the only country with unjust drug laws.

And while I'm in a ranting mood--make Joe Manchin spend a few days in London.

Breaking news!
    OG shows up on PolyAss!!!
    Is welcomed with open arms!!!

You are not wrong, on both accounts.

Hey now..... no need to behave this way. Move along if it doesn't interest you.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Brittney Griner. Pro tip--don't take drugs to Russia. Stop bugging Biden about her--he's got more important things to deal with. And if people want to express righteous indignation save it for the thousands of people--disproportionately Black--serving long sentences in US prisons for minor drug crimes. Russia isn't the only country with unjust drug laws.

And while I'm in a ranting mood--make Joe Manchin spend a few days in London.
    Yeah, Griner's thing is a diplomacy issue between two countries essentially at war. Much more going on than can be solved by Biden getting pissed on Twitter.

do you really need to call me 20 mins before the meeting to talk about the fucking meeting? JFC

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    do you really need to call me 20 mins before the meeting to talk about the fucking meeting? JFC
    Don’t worry, you can have a post-meeting meeting too

^“Hey Bob, stay a few more minutes and circle back to your point about the TPS reports”

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Hey now..... no need to behave this way. Move along if it doesn't interest you.
    Sorry Mom, it won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Don’t worry, you can have a post-meeting meeting too
    sigh..... just got a call to talk about the meeting we just finished. I'm defeated already today and its only 9:07 am.

BSOD annoys me. I didn't know that it was even a thing any more...

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah, Griner's thing is a diplomacy issue between two countries essentially at war. Much more going on than can be solved by Biden getting pissed on Twitter.
    I'm sure someone has pointed out to her people that in this case beating the drum publicly makes it harder to negotiate anything the US would be willing to do. Hopefully it sinks in.

Fucking verizon. refuses to bury my fiber line, just leaves it layin’ on the side of the road… says “it’ll be fine”.

line just cut by the town brushhogin’/roadscrapin’ crews working it… for the 4th fucking time in a year.

customer services representative thinks it’s probably modem related and would like to try running an online diagnostic…
    Last edited by m2711c; 07-20-2022 at 11:08 AM.

Last week the weather forecast said we’d be getting a break today from the 100+ degree heat wave we’re experiencing. It was supposed to drop back into the 80s for at least a couple days.

No such luck. Now it’s predicting 100+ each day until at least the end of July. That really is annoying.

Nike Monarch Air v3 in 11.5 4E arrived at my door today. Fit is nice. It looks and feels exactly like a NB 608 v2 or v3. Like literally Nike copied it from stolen blueprints from the factory in Indonesia or Vietnam. Minus the Abzorb™ sole.

That's great to hear!

Wow those are some serious dad shoes. Choices must be limited though at 4E

That's great to hear!

Wow those are some serious dad shoes. Choices must be limited though at 4E
    Very.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I'm sure someone has pointed out to her people that in this case beating the drum publicly makes it harder to negotiate anything the US would be willing to do. Hopefully it sinks in.
    What do you suppose would have happened if word got out during the Cuban missile crisis that Kennedy was pulling our nukes out of Turkey in exchange for the USSR pulling theirs out of Cuba. Those of us that were left would be living in caves and eating cockroaches.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Fucking verizon. refuses to bury my fiber line, just leaves it layin’ on the side of the road… says “it’ll be fine”.

line just cut by the town brushhogin’/roadscrapin’ crews working it… for the 4th fucking time in a year.

customer services representative thinks it’s probably modem related and would like to try running an online diagnostic…
    Last Dec 5 of the utility poles along the little road behind our house either fell down or broke. Because there was so much damage around town the PUD brought a crew up from Roseville's power company to get power restored--took 4 days and another day to get internet and cable back. Now there are downed wires--I'm assuming cable and phone lines--all up and down the road with pieces of power pole and other assorted debris. Everything works and I assume a lot of what's lying around is abandoned but I'd sure be nice if the various utilities cleaned up the mess.

My friends that live in fear of their wives. So fucking brutal
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797