Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3042
    MD bro told me last week " we were pretty smug about canadian superiority but actualy the Canadian anti vaxers are no better than the american anti vaxxers"
    Last edited by XXX-er; 09-30-2021 at 02:29 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    MD bro told me last week " we were pretty smug about canadian superiority but actualy the Canadian anti vaxers are no better than the american anti vaxxers"
    Yeah but there's like, 1/2 of them (adjusted for population). In actual numbers there are ~174M unvaccinated Americans vs. ~11M Canadians. 54% vaxxed USA vs. 70% vaxxed CAN.

Overall there's just way less people to complain, which makes a difference I have to assume. We can still be smug. Just maybe not in Alberta. But then again the rest of Canada is also smug about Alberta, too.

Yeah I do wonder what the numbers they are definatley much less but we are down to the hardcore anti vax

right now small town narthern BC is the hot spot of the province I read the number somewhere that I am 6 x more likely to catch covid than in Vancover so I watch where i go and I am vaxed

The pro's are sayin Alberta & Saskatchewan are going to be going off in 1 month

You ain't seen nothing yet BBBaby !

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    But then again the rest of Canada is also smug about Alberta, too.
    This has been true to varying degrees for at least the last 50 years of Canadian history! Fuck the Laurentian elites. Too bad it didn't keep them away over the past 18 months. The trail up Ha Ling was like the 401 with all the smug Ontarians!

No Canadian should be smug about being better than one of poorest performing jurisdictions - particularly as it relates to health care. Yet, we're Canadian, so being "not American" is apparently a key part of our national identity.

Being Canadian has always about not being something

as an AZN can I call it Chinaman's peak ?

Being Canadian has always about not being something

as an AZN can I call it Chinaman's peak ?
    So long as you stick to Bald Eagle Peak as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Peyto View Post
    This has been true to varying degrees for at least the last 50 years of Canadian history! Fuck the Laurentian elites. Too bad it didn't keep them away over the past 18 months. The trail up Ha Ling was like the 401 with all the smug Ontarians!

No Canadian should be smug about being better than one of poorest performing jurisdictions - particularly as it relates to health care. Yet, we're Canadian, so being "not American" is apparently a key part of our national identity.
    Holy fuck bud little sensitive are we. Grab a beer go out for a rip and just let 'er simmer down a bit fella. "Laurentian Elites" dafuq they teachin' ya in school out there?

Come out to Onterrible for a visit any time, it'll be worth your while at the paulster estate. We can be smug at the poors together.

'Bertans are like the covid deniers. Its a hoax until they need the hospital. Bertans want to seperate until they completely pooch the rona response. Wonder if they just want some transfer payments instead of help from the feds and other provinces?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

I don't know how you can look at this table and be unvaxxed? from https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...tion-1.6178449 one of the problems is those covid ICU cases stay in ICU for a long time whereas bad car crash etc not really that long so they tie up a bed a long time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ICU AB.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	163.7 KB 
ID:	387608  
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Its simple, sane normal people who believe all the stuff they read on the internet ... they have bought in

Yeah, that’s all fine and good, but did JT’s mom fuck all of the Stones?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Probably a couple for good measure. Was it the same night as castro?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

the other 2 were funny
    Not really funny at all - good production value, but I didn't even slightly chuckle or crack a smile. Junk.

Beyond me how this nearly 100 page thread has not been moved to polyass, but at least I'm getting plenty of popcorn in my diet. Could we please get back to battling between TGR anti-vaxers and the non-morons around here? That shit is way more fun than those stupid vids.

Quote Originally Posted by skizix View Post
    Not really funny at all - good production value, but I didn't even slightly chuckle or crack a smile. Junk.

Beyond me how this nearly 100 page thread has not been moved to polyass, but at least I'm getting plenty of popcorn in my diet. Could we please get back to battling between TGR anti-vaxers and the non-morons around here? That shit is way more fun than those stupid vids.
    I subed to this thread because I am planning a 5 or 6 week RV trip to Aspen from B.C. in Feb-March and thought I could pick up some useful border crossing info and updates.

OTOH it has been entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Holy fuck bud little sensitive are we. Grab a beer go out for a rip and just let 'er simmer down a bit fella. "Laurentian Elites" dafuq they teachin' ya in school out there?

Come out to Onterrible for a visit any time, it'll be worth your while at the paulster estate. We can be smug at the poors together.
    Mostly in jest, bud - I spent a few years in Onterrible and it wasn't so terrible. Just medium so. Milk in a bag was only slightly less off-putting than the smugness though. To answer your question, the lesson on Laurentian Elites was after we learn about the NEP but before we learn about how Brian Mulroney betrayed us. The lesson on Ralph Bucks comes a bit later.

Great news. I'll miss getting to the border returning to the U.S. with just a handful of cars around, but I'll survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    The US is so indecisive that they can only come up with the month the border will open to land entry, not the actual day. And yet you can fly into the US....their border management speaks to incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    The US is so indecisive that they can only come up with the month the border will open to land entry, not the actual day. And yet you can fly into the US....their border management speaks to incompetence.
    To be fair Canada did the same thing at first. I think Trudeau first announced "mid-August" for the Canadian border opening. We didn't get the actual date till a few weeks later.

It makes sense the border is doing a vague opening. It was only sort of closed anyway. The Dollar Lot @ Galbraith had to post a plea on social this summer imploring people to stop putting Canadian coins in their box.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    It makes sense the border is doing a vague opening. It was only sort of closed anyway. The Dollar Lot @ Galbraith had to post a plea on social this summer imploring people to stop putting Canadian coins in their box.
    Yep - I moved south across the border in August, but before then I was crossing every day. Border guards heading back always wanted to make sure that I only went down for work. I ended up having work meetings at the bar, on the golf course, at friends' houses... Putting in 80 hour weeks!

I don't think anyone was getting across without a more valid reason than needing a tank of fuel for the mini Van and a gallon of milk , there were all sorts of real reasons to cross

I read that YVR normaly needs 100 tankers of fuel just to keep running for daily operation,

YVR has a big "tank farm" on the road that goes out to the sewage pipe. Don't know how many days supply can be stored there, but there are a lot of trans-oceanic flights.

As for the border, all people needed was a plausible story, told with an air of earnestness. For instance, I saw the Knolly guys on the trails, and later at the brewery. Sure, they were probably doing business, but they were combining it with tourism.

eta: the local reddit sub is blowing up with the impending "Canadian Costco Carmageddon!"
    (although most in-city locals like Canadians and are happy they're coming back)

they have or had a pipeline but it doesnt flow near enough

so karen can just drive her mini van down there and say she needs a new outfit from nordstoms ?