Page 398 of 435 FirstFirst ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 10853

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Mam Uniwerk was the company i could find from a google, looks like they made a lot of cap guns in the 1960s. Neat piece.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...d.php?t=874478

Name:  mam.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  149.5 KB

This one failed to sell for $25 back in 2013. Kind of neat though.

All I got from my grandpa was a post hole digger from the farm. My felon cousin got his Ivory pool cue, money clip and cowboy hat which he sold for drugs.

Anybody shoot/compete in PRS? I got bit by the bug, challenging and fun.
    Last edited by waxman; 07-16-2021 at 02:23 PM.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Name:  knob.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  149.7 KB

Ever seen anything this ugly for this much money?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mas 762.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	147.6 KB 
ID:	379640

French army rifle…only dropped once!
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1629342447.743441.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	382809 Here is how the WC 300 HAM’R build came out. After I get through archery season, I will sight it in and maybe take it for Mule deer this season. 8.2 lbs with tripod and glass, 18” barrel.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Anyone shooting suppressed .22lr? Just put a Mask in jail. Kind of excited for the more quiet.
    Had a Sako p94s varmint with a custom biathlon stock, silencer & other gizmos. Shot mainly Lapua Subsonics and the gun was, in a way, the most accurate gun I have ever had. It could shoot sub 1" groups all day, and in still weather, best average of 3x5shots group was 15mm.
    A lot of fun, took its time to find the best combo...and now I regret ever selling that gun.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

ZEV Core 300BLK with a Q Trash Panda.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

My gun guy has a thing for HK.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Lol. I guess that's why they are back ordered over a year. 7075 clear anodized aluminum.

Once my trash panda comes in, itll look like this. It's safe to say you don't know shit about nice guns.

My gun guy has a thing for HK.

Your gun guy cool with you posting this? Mine wouldn't be.

Is your gun guy a criminal? Lol.

You might want to check his FFL standing.

I doubt he would have 10k followers on IG if he cared about me posting his shit on TGR...

HK MP7A1
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CS5iMkcDuNr/

I'm not sure there is a much better place to put money than into ammo.

P365 from Sig is a awesome gun. In true fashion, I threw more money at one and got a Z365 from ZEV. Nice gun.

This is going to need to happen.

I'm not sure there is a much better place to put money than into ammo.

P365 from Sig is a awesome gun. In true fashion, I threw more money at one and got a Z365 from ZEV. Nice gun.

This is going to need to happen.
    Coworkers rear slide plate just blew off his new 365, 2nd mag. I hope he got the range footage and she'll casing. I'm thinking there may be a little money coming for him

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I doubt he would have 10k followers on IG if he cared about me posting his shit on TGR...

HK MP7A1
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CS5iMkcDuNr/
    That's cool, but it seems like a really expensive way to kill marmots.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Have fun folks but PLEASE quit leaving a gun in your vehicle EVER, especially overnight. Every kid in town has armed themselves going car to car and finding guns in unlocked cars.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

B&C Position Statement - Long Range Shooting

First Adopted May 10, 2014 – Revised and Updated October 15, 2021

Situational Overview

Bullets fired from hunting rifles have had the capability of hitting targets at long distances for many decades. Regardless of these capabilities, sportsmen have historically held themselves to an ethical standard of not taking excessively long or risky shots at the big game animals they pursue. New shooting technologies now being developed and promoted for use in hunting are encouraging hunters to shoot at substantially increased distances. These new technologies, while not illegal, are tempting hunters into taking longer and longer shots, which is raising significant ethical questions, including those of Fair Chase and intent.

The distance at which a shot is considered “long-range,” ethical, or unethical cannot be defined by specific yardages because this varies with each individual situation. It depends on equipment, shooting conditions, the species being hunted, the hunter’s experience and marksmanship skills, and other variables. It also depends on the commitment of every responsible hunter to avoid inflicting undo suffering, to make quick and humane kills, and to make every effort never to waste animals pursued as legal quarry. It is widely acknowledged that the likelihood of wounding, and the challenges of tracking, and recovering animals increase proportionally as shooting distances increase.

Hunting must involve the risk of detection and failure if there is to be any honor in having overcome the superior senses and survival instincts of the hunted. It is for this reason that sportsmen have embraced limitations so that technology does not fully overwhelm the natural capacities of the prey they pursue. This is a self-imposed trade-off that decreases the likelihood of a successful harvest, but heightens the hunting experience and shows respect for the animals being hunted. Combined, these values represent the intent and cherished traditions of hunting.

Position

The Boone and Crockett Club believes the term “long-range” shooting is more defined by a hunter’s intent, than any specific distance at which a shot is taken. If the intent of the individual is to test equipment and determine how far one can shoot to hit a live target and if there is no motivation to risk engagement with the animal being hunted, this practice is not hunting and should not be accorded the same status as hunting. If the intent is to get as close as possible for a sure shot within a person’s maximum-effective range out of concern for taking an accurate and safe shot, they are hunting. Making the choice to shoot from where you are or attempt to get closer is a very important question. If in doubt, stretch the stalk, not the shot.

The Boone and Crockett Club maintains that hunting, at its most fundamental level, is defined by a tenuous and unpredictable relationship between predator and prey. This is an intrinsic, irrefutable and intimate connection that cannot be compromised if the hunter is to maintain the sanctity of this relationship and any credible claim that hunting is challenging, rewarding, respectful of wild creatures, and in service to wildlife conservation. This connection is built upon many complex components that differentiate hunting from simply shooting or killing.

The Club finds that long-range shooting takes unfair advantage of the game animal, effectively eliminates the natural capacity of an animal to use its senses and instincts to detect danger, and demeans the hunter/prey relationship in a way that diminishes the importance and relevance of the animal and the hunt. The Club urges all hunters to think carefully of the consequences of long-range shooting, whether hunting with a rifle, bow, muzzleloader, crossbow, or handgun, and not confuse the purposes and intent of long-range shooting with Fair Chase hunting.

The Boone and Crockett Club publishes position statements to inform and educate people about conservation and hunting issues. Thus, there is no charge for personal and non-commercial use of its position statements, but reprinting or re-use of any portions of a position statement shall credit the Boone and Crockett Club as the source. Any such use shall remain subject to all rights of the Boone and Crockett Club.

https://www.boone-crockett.org/bc-po...range-shooting

Just got this yesterday for home defense. I'm a gun/shotgun amateur - can shoot decent, just didn't grow up around them. You all recommend a light on there and which one?
    Name:  Unknown.jpeg
Views: 407
Size:  4.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AmmergauerTele View Post
    Just got this yesterday for home defense. I'm a gun/shotgun amateur - can shoot decent, just didn't grow up around them. You all recommend a light on there and which one?
    I’d recommend that you get something with a real stock

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'd duct tape an og 4d mag light to that bitch and then just start leaving the front door unlocked (ajar?) in hopes of luring an intruder in for some sport!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

No. Just no.

Might also want to shop for a wrist brace..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Get the chainsaw grip. That's badass.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    No. Just no.
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Hahahaha. For real.