Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2234

Thread: NFL 2019/2020

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

we don’t just demand that people lose their jobs forever.

Did I post that he should lose his job forever?

No.

Release him, let him serve his suspension, and then he can get picked up by the Raiders.

As for Kap, I've read that the Steelers are the most likely team to sign him. It makes sense - if you're going to treat your QB's as cannon fodder, you better start signing some extras up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post

I didn't see the game, did the Browns get a 15 yd roughing the passer penalty after the helmet hit?
    Offsetting penalties, replay 4th down.

Then after the kneel down, everyone started to leave the field (and come onto the field) with time remaining on the clock. After about 5 minutes, they cleared the field and played the final play.

Look, he shouldn't have done it. Obviously. He got punished. As he should have. I agree with all that.

Additionally, consider this. Football is a violent sport. It is at least partially on the coach to control that violence, and shackle it with discipline. I can list a ton of coaches off the top of my head under whom Garrett would NEVER have done this. Parcells, Belichick, Walsh, Shula, Noll, Carroll, McVay etc. I can name many coaches off the top of my head that Garrett would have DEFINITELY done this under: umm, Hue Jackson and all the past Cleveland coaches of the last 10 years, Adam Gase, Gregg Williams, Jeff Fisher, etc.

I like Kitchens, but he's running a ship with no rules. He's over his head. All the penalties, the terrible execution, and now this. There was a really interesting article in the Plain Dealer a week or two ago explaining how Garrett is being undisciplined on edge containment, chasing sacks, and that allows runners to bounce outside and pick up first downs. All part of the same thing.

The NFL is violent. You need a strong leader to contain this violence, because many players will not do so on their own. Kitchens, at least this season, has not been strong enough, and it shows up in many ways.

NFL 2019/2020

“NFL Rescinds Myles Garrett Suspension After Review Footage Clearly Shows Mason Rudolph’s Punchable Fucking Face”

https://sports.theonion.com/nfl-resc...oot-1839896771

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    “NFL Rescinds Myles Garrett Suspension After Review Footage Clearly Shows Mason Rudolph’s Punchable Fucking Face”

Oh my god I'm dying.

I got a friend who is doing the Louis CK “what garret did was wrong, but..” thing.

Perfect timing...

that is fucking funny. thanks for the laugh.

This is a pretty good take on last nights brouhaha.

https://twitter.com/bomani_jones/sta...713896449?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Unfortunately Garrett went a little too far.
    Just a little bit though. Dude your logic is fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Fer chrissakes, if you're gonna smack your bitch (or in this case the opposing QB) with a helmet, please do it away from cameras.t?
    And have the courtesy to use your own fucking helmet, Don't want to pay for his helmet if it cracks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rudolph-head-smooshed.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	302489
    To the Thingmajigger!

haha oh man

he dented

Shit....lmao!

Funny because it didn't happen but it easily could have.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    haha oh man

he dented
    You are a fucking psychopath for laughing at his injury. Did you even send him flowers in the hospital? I did.

NFL 2019/2020

Fun fact: the last guy hit in the head with his own helmet was
    Richie Fucking Incognito!

1 game suspension. Guess it wasn’t a Thursday night game

Oh be fair, it could have been the Sunday night or Thanksgiving game--it was Ritchie Fucking Incognito.

Fun fact: the last guy hit in the head with his own helmet was
    Richie Fucking Incognito!
    Not sure they ever got a positive ID, hence the lesser sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Tackling is part of the game. Attacking your tackler after he tackles you is not part of the game, even if you don’t like the way he did it.
    Tackling is NOT part of the game, when it's the QB, who has already gotten rid of the ball, down by two scores, with 00:08 left on the clock. Garrett could have - and should have - let Rudolph go. Instead he took him to the ground, hard. That's a 15 yard roughing the passer call in the 1st quarter. With 8 seconds left in a game that's OVER, it's fucking retarded and Rudolph's anger was entirely justified.

Sent from my E6810 using TGR Forums mobile app

I just read this, this won't help him getting back in

Garrett had already been fined more than $50,000 this season, for punching Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker and for a pair of late hits on New York Jets quarterback Trevor Siemian, the second of which knocked Siemian out for the season with an ankle injury.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    I just read this, this won't help him getting back in

Garrett had already been fined more than $50,000 this season, for punching Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker and for a pair of late hits on New York Jets quarterback Trevor Siemian, the second of which knocked Siemian out for the season with an ankle injury.
    But.. but.. this isn’t like Garrett

-Shit stain fan

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Tackling is NOT part of the game, when it's the QB, who has already gotten rid of the ball, down by two scores, with 00:08 left on the clock. Garrett could have - and should have - let Rudolph go. Instead he took him to the ground, hard. That's a 15 yard roughing the passer call in the 1st quarter. With 8 seconds left in a game that's OVER, it's fucking retarded and Rudolph's anger was entirely justified.
    Tomlin shouldn't been running pass plays on that last series.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Oh be fair, it could have been the Sunday night or Thanksgiving game--it was Ritchie Fucking Incognito.
    This. Nobody likes that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Quoted for truth.

Ridding the league of helmets and pads would teach the players the simple things. Like how to fucking tackle and wrap.

Amazing athletes, talentless game. Fuck the NFL
    This is such a shitty post. You may not like the NFL but to try and call it a talentless game is fucking stupid. Even the 2019 Jets would easily win the Super Bowl if they could go back in time 25 years.

It’s like the old fat white guy who couldn’t make a free throw to save his life, bitching about how the modern NBA player lacks fundamentals.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Tomlin shouldn't been running pass plays on that last series.
    Yup, and maybe Rudolph wouldn't have been so upset if he hadn't throw 4 interceptions and had a QB rating in the 30's.
    The QB is the team leader on the field, should be able to keep his composure through a shitty tackle (that wasn't even flagged). Instead he decided to kick Garrett in the balls and tried to rip off his helmet... of course then Garrett went ballistic and the rest is history.