Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Yup the west is still the west sometimes. I know of instances like that in Breckenridge and Kremmling as well.
    Yeah, happened in Bozeman to a friend of mine who was always up to no good and drank too much. Every time a cop in that town saw his vehicle they pulled him over. He moved to a neighboring town.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    i don’t have one so how about I punch your dick instead?
    I still call it The Jake.

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    lol wtf?

edit: also, read the thread title, read the op, was not disappointed. I can't help but feel it would be enormously fun to blast some idiot with bear spray. well done.

re: guns to shoot dogs, can't roll my eyes hard enough but I'm in a local trail running fb group here and you simply would not believe the number of grown adults who are pants-shittingly afraid of dogs.
    Joking about the rabid dogs, not really an issue here and prolly much easier for me to shoot a dude than a dog. But hope neither happens now that bear spray is at the top of my arsenal.

You. Are. Awesome. And you are from Barre. Which takes it to a whole other level! For the win!

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Yeah, happened in Bozeman to a friend of mine who was always up to no good and drank too much. Every time a cop in that town saw his vehicle they pulled him over. He moved to a neighboring town.
    That's what the highway patrol guy told me. He said they know what they drive and will make contact for no reason other than to let the guy know it's time to move to Victor. He actually said that, they try to get them to move over the pass and out of our county.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You. Are. Awesome. And you are from Barre. Which takes it to a whole other level! For the win!
    Barre is prolly the shitiest town in VT and that’s saying something!
    Okay, Okay Laps, I’m on it.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Wait wasn’t this like two or three years ago? Did it happen again?
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

I probably empty the can on him at least

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skiing-in-jackson View Post
    Wait wasn’t this like two or three years ago? Did it happen again?
    happened on the eclipse, but just shared it now since I felt I legally could. was itchin' to post after it happened then forgot until I got insurance check earlier this week (which will cover a bar tab of well drinks for about 4 maggots to celebrate)

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Or, he could have just called the cops and rode home on his bicycle.
    Which is more than likely what happened. The OP has a vivid imagination and whatnot.
    I’ll take another lap.
    Fuck that. I'm a fan of the community policing themselves. Delaying punishment/pain is detrimental in reducing repeat offenses

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    I probably empty the can on him at least
    When I first sprayed him it was a quick shot and he paused for a heartbeat like it had no effect and I assumed the meth or angel dust or whatever was more powerful than the bear spray, so figured I'd give him the entire can, then he dropped and it was over.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Kremmling as well.
    Wasn't that where Blurred's spraying happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Barre is prolly the shitiest town in VT and that’s saying something!
    Okay, Okay Laps, I’m on it.
    You can F right off.

^^^ got it.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

glad I could amuse you guys for a sec. I didn't want to get left out of the dick punching

but really what is most funny is that if I had to compare Wy to any other state I would say it's the New Hampshire (or maybe Maine) of the West lol
    skid luxury

glad I could amuse you guys for a sec. I didn't want to get left out of the dick punching

but really what is most funny is that if I had to compare Wy to any other state I would say it's the New Hampshire (or maybe Maine) of the West lol
    NH is a top three state to live in, Massachusetts and Minnesota are the other two. You really are a hick from Barre, wow.
    Yep, I’m on it.
    Laps
    crab in my shoe mouth

No doubt. Years ago nearing graduation with a CS degree I was pondering taking a second interview with a company to work near Nashua, NH. A guy I worked with at the University said why move so far away? That I could move to Milton and get the same experience. lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Gotta break out the inmate list before they take it away!

http://www.tetonsheriff.org/?page_id=28
    While checking the list is an amusing part of my day, not sad to see this go. Kind of a scarlet letter here with no follow up if you're found innocent, charges are reduced, dick stout gets you off, etc. Although most of the community seems to be unhappy it's going away since it's the first step in investigating why your river guide didn't show up for work.

You might say this guy is an angry drunk. Sounds like they know him well. Good on you for blasting capsicum in his face. I've often thought of carrying that for the angry motorist encounters.

May 27, 1:13 am – Public Intoxication
    Officers responded to a disturbance outside a bar in which a male was threatening to assault another male. Officers found the subject to be uncooperative and angry. It was clear the subject was intoxicated and a threat to others in the area. Officers made numerous attempts to convince the subject to take a cab from the area, which he refused. In addition, the subject continually threatened to harm the party he was in a disagreement with. Based on this information officers determined the subject was too intoxicated to care for himself and that he was a danger others. As a result, Town Drunk, 37, of Teton Village was charged with public intoxication.

The whole can, ouch. Well Parvo's okay and Buttah's gonna be in awesome shape after all these laps, let's circle back around to the busload of people kicking rock throwers' asses, what's up with that one?

NH is a top three state to live in, Massachusetts and Minnesota are the other two. You really are a hick from Barre, wow.
    Yep, I’m on it.
    Laps
    wow someone's getting worked up
    never disagreed about your location insults and just wanted to fulfill your dick punching request and this is what I get?
    abusive
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    happened on the eclipse, but just shared it now since I felt I legally could. was itchin' to post after it happened then forgot until I got insurance check earlier this week (which will cover a bar tab of well drinks for about 4 maggots to celebrate)
    When and which bar, i'm down.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I bear sprayed a dude

wow someone's getting worked up
    never disagreed about his insults and just wanted to fulfill your dick punching request and this is what I get?
    abusive
    Don’t go snowflake now, I mean you are a hick, amirite?
    Prolly had a ‘Take back Vermont’ sign in the front yard?
    Go on now
    crab in my shoe mouth

Go on now
    I'd prefer not to
    skid luxury