What am I missing?: Salomon Shift Parts

I bought these shifts a little over a year ago from a fire sale for any mountain in california who was going out of business. I noticed that there is a screw missing and then some sort of spring here that I only had one of. I've included pictures of all of the parts that I have.

I contacted salomon and they said that I need to go through a store to get replacement parts. Only problem is that there are really no stores here in Central California... So I need to know exactly what screws/parts are missing so I can contact a store in so cal to order the parts.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VD15tY5AvVmtFy6z7

Pictures are in the link above on google drive. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BDevil17 View Post
    I bought these shifts a little over a year ago from a fire sale for any mountain in california who was going out of business. I noticed that there is a screw missing and then some sort of spring here that I only had one of. I've included pictures of all of the parts that I have.

I contacted salomon and they said that I need to go through a store to get replacement parts. Only problem is that there are really no stores here in Central California... So I need to know exactly what screws/parts are missing so I can contact a store in so cal to order the parts.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VD15tY5AvVmtFy6z7

Pictures are in the link above on google drive. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    unless you want us to play where's waldo try posting pictures on something, oh, i don't know, not paisley and confusing as shit. white is a good idea.

looks like you're missing a single afd screw. i'll go root around and see if i can see a similar spring in my unmounted shifts

Your missing one binding screw. Take that screw into any ski shop and ask for a screw the same length.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    unless you want us to play where's waldo try posting pictures on something, oh, i don't know, not paisley and confusing as shit. white is a good idea.

looks like you're missing a single afd screw. i'll go root around and see if i can see a similar spring in my unmounted shifts
    Thanks man! I appreciate it. I just had no idea where to start...

Mounted a bunch of shifts and done some fixed a few as well. I have no idea where that spring might go. Just like the others have said, it looks to me like you're only missing one of the AFD screws.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Your missing one binding screw. Take that screw into any ski shop and ask for a screw the same length.
    Thanks! I'll be heading to so cal soon so Ill do it then.

I don't know shit about shifts, but that spring looks like a spring that would be part of the brake assembly to me.

That’s a mother fucking clothes pin spring.