Page 1516 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 ... LastLast
Results 37,876 to 37,900 of 46293
    raining up in Weed
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

The motorcycle thread getting locked

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    The motorcycle thread getting locked
    What in the fuck? I don’t even see an explanation or shitposting.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Link to thread? Sometimes someone fat fingers something, afaik it wasn't supposed to be locked.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Good brats don't go on buns.

I don’t want none unless it’s got bun, Hon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    What in the fuck? I don’t even see an explanation or shitposting.

Maybe because Cono Este posted he's looking for a street bike and not a GS type bike and IAS suggested he get an Africa Twin. Probably triggered some sort of algorithm dysfunction on the TGR server and locked the thread.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Shit that annoys you

Maggot motorcycle stoke thread
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ad.php?t=51480

Lulz, Timber, yeah I was gonna say they are having a rather sultry conversation about riding an Africa twin lol.

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I think it's unlocked now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

phew
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Market taking a shit on the day my company blackout ends...

Shit that annoys you

Full on, state-wide, single use bag ban. My wife placed a Whole Foods order and it came in 14 reusable bags. WTF, we already have a lifetime supply of reusable bags! How is this environmentally friendly???

I might as well just use these for trash bags like I used to use the paper bags.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3973.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	358.6 KB 
ID:	415460
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Market taking a shit on the day my company blackout ends...
    Couldn’t you buy more cheap?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Couldn’t you buy more cheap?
    Uhhhh... no. I need to pay some goddam college bills.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Full on, state-wide, single use bag ban. My wife placed a Whole Foods order and it came in 14 reusable bags. WTF, we already have a lifetime supply of reusable bags! How is this environmentally friendly???

I might as well just use these for trash bags like I used to use the paper bags.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3973.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	358.6 KB 
ID:	415460
    So fucked. The old cheap plastic bags were evil. So they switched to chopping down trees for paper bags.

Then they started charging for bags. So you bring bags. Then Covid said no bring your own bags.

Now we’re back to heavy duty bags. That last too long

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Star Wars nerds annoy me. It’s 9:10 in the morning and I’ve already had 7 messages saying “May the fourth be with you.”
    I was reminded yesterday that 5/4 is actually the day of the Kent State shootings, not a modern invention of sci-fi culture, after witnessing (online) a brutal dressing down by a guy who’s parents were there that day and lost their roommate.
    I still call it The Jake.

My wife and I were up till 5:00 am last night because she wanted to paint and install new flooring in our laundry room before our new washer and dryer were delivered at 7:30 am this morning. Guys were right on time if not early, but then informed us they didn't get an order to remove our old washer and dryer, so we needed a phone call to Costco for that (they're still sitting in out driveway as of now). Anyway, they get the appliances in and hooked up quickly and everything seems fine, but when I fired up the washer after maybe 30 minutes it gave an error code indicating it can't drain. Drain hose looks fine, no obvious problem there. Maybe the pump is defective? Anyway, another call to Costco and they can't get anyone here to look at it till Tuesday. I hope on Tuesday they get the thing working and don't just say "yeah, you're right, it doesn't work." God dammit. Being a homeowner can be so fucking frustrating. OTOH I don't have to lug furniture around all day like the delivery guys do, so definitely a First World problem.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    My wife and I were up till 5:00 am last night because she wanted to paint and install new flooring in our laundry room before our new washer and dryer were delivered at 7:30 am this morning. Guys were right on time if not early, but then informed us they didn't get an order to remove our old washer and dryer, so we needed a phone call to Costco for that (they're still sitting in out driveway as of now). Anyway, they get the appliances in and hooked up quickly and everything seems fine, but when I fired up the washer after maybe 30 minutes it gave an error code indicating it can't drain. Drain hose looks fine, no obvious problem there. Maybe the pump is defective? Anyway, another call to Costco and they can't get anyone here to look at it till Tuesday. I hope on Tuesday they get the thing working and don't just say "yeah, you're right, it doesn't work." God dammit. Being a homeowner can be so fucking frustrating. OTOH I don't have to lug furniture around all day like the delivery guys do, so definitely a First World problem.
    Did a factory plug in the outflow line accidentally get left in when they hooked up the drain hose? I've seen that happen. If the washing cycle worked until it tried to drain, and you can hear the drain motor cycle on, might be worth a quick check so you have a working washer before Tuesday.

Around here some rodent or other eat the tulip bulbs before they can even sprout. My wife surrounded the tulips with daffodil bulbs which is supposed to protect them, and this year we actually got a couple of tulips.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Around here some rodent or other eat the tulip bulbs before they can even sprout. My wife surrounded the tulips with daffodil bulbs which is supposed to protect them, and this year we actually got a couple of tulips.
    It's true, I *always* eat the daffodils first!

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    Did a factory plug in the outflow line accidentally get left in when they hooked up the drain hose? I've seen that happen. If the washing cycle worked until it tried to drain, and you can hear the drain motor cycle on, might be worth a quick check so you have a working washer before Tuesday.
    Nope, nothing obstructing the end of the drain hose and nothing in the instructions indicating there's any kind of plug that needs to be removed. The drain house doesn't need to be connected. It comes already attached, so it's possible there something blocking it where the hose exits the machine, but that seems sort of unlikely to me.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Go with Steely Dan III.
    Ah, you’ve right, I stand corrected. I need to read that book someday.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    We had squirrels steal a handful of our bulbs, and one even chopped one down once it was bloomed

Bears attacking the BBQ at 4:45am Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1652030449.302344.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	415689

My favorite thing to do is golf

My least favorite thing to do is golf with my family
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    My favorite thing to do is ski

My least favorite thing to do is ski with my family

Same!