Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    So the guys head pops off?

What are they afraid of, that the trauma from that might cause him mental anguish?

When I was growing up people heads were popped off all the time, it did em good I tell ya.
    Right, it's not like he gave the two bank tellers a choice in how (or when) they would die so he was already getting more than he gave when he was given the choice of how he would die.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

That would be kinda gross, you have to admit.

You-tube and live stream it.

Probably get a million views.

Bring back the firing squad.

I don't get people's outrage and hand-wringing over a few minutes of suffering during an execution. You're killing him. It will be over soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Bring back the firing squad.
    Fast and effective. And ammo is inexpensive and plentiful these days.

Man Who Threw Child Off Mall Balcony Was Upset Women Rejected Him

Emmanuel Aranda, 24, reportedly told police he was looking for someone to kill at Minnesota’s Mall of America.

A man accused of throwing a 5-year-old boy off the third-floor balcony of Minnesota’s iconic Mall of America last week told police he was furious that women repeatedly rejected him, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday.

Emmanuel Aranda, a 24-year-old man from Minneapolis, has been charged with attempted first-degree murder after confessing to tossing the child, whom he didn’t know, off the nearly 40-foot-high platform, the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office announced Monday.

The victim, named Landen, was critically hurt in the fall at the Bloomington mall ― the largest retail shopping mall in the U.S and a major tourist attraction. He suffered multiple fractured bones in his arms and legs, as well as massive head trauma, medical personnel told police, according to the complaint.

Landen’s mother told police that they had been standing outside the mall’s Rainforest Cafe on April 12 when Aranda approached them. She said Aranda came very close to them so she asked if he wanted them to move out of his way.

That’s when Aranda grabbed Landen, without warning, and threw him off the balcony before running away, the boy’s mother and several other witnesses told police. Officers subsequently located Aranda on a light rail train in the mall and placed him under arrest.

Aranda quickly confessed to throwing the boy off the balcony and fleeing the scene, police said, according to the complaint. He allegedly said he planned to kill someone at the mall a day earlier but that it didn’t “work out.”

Aranda told police that he planned to kill an adult because they usually stand near the balcony but chose to attack the boy instead, according to the complaint. He repeatedly acknowledged that he planned to kill someone at the mall and knew what he was doing was wrong, police said.

Surveillance video from the mall shows Aranda looking over the balcony on the mall’s third floor several times before approaching Landen, the complaint stated.

Aranda told police he had been coming to the mall for several years, where he attempted to talk to women but was frequently rejected, according to the complaint. The rejection caused him to lash out and be aggressive, Aranda allegedly told police.

Aranda has been charged previously with throwing water in a woman’s face at the mall and destroying property, according to the complaint. He has a warrant out for his arrest from Illinois for assault.

He faces life in prison if convicted of attempted first-degree murder.

A GoFundMe page has raised over $670,000 toward Landen’s medical expenses and rehabilitation costs as of Tuesday morning.

Landen’s “soul is soft and gentle and instantly brings a smile to everybody he meets,” according to the crowdfunding page, created by a friend of the victim’s family. “The family doesn’t know [the suspect] and are completely clueless as to why this monster would target their family with this heinous act of violence.”
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Pop his head off.

You-tube and live stream it.

Probably get a million views.
    Almost certainly. Public executions were stopped because they were overly popular: https://www.dancarlin.com/product/ha...ainfotainment/

The number of people exonerated from death row since 1973 is up to 165 (https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/innocen...reed-death-row). That is why capital punishment should be abolished.

Plus it costs way more to execute than life in prison

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Plus it costs way more to execute than life in prison
    The last execution in Washington state was 2010. In W2 where the state penitentiary is news of the execution was in the paper everyday for a good 2 weeks prior to the event.

I can see the glow of the penitentiary lights from my house and I can tell you there was something extremely creepy seeing those lights that night and knowing they were killing someone under their glow. I remember having to pull the blinds to block it out of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Almost certainly. Public executions were stopped because they were overly popular: https://www.dancarlin.com/product/ha...ainfotainment/

The number of people exonerated from death row since 1973 is up to 165 (https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/innocen...reed-death-row). That is why capital punishment should be abolished.
    Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

And I would be OK with not having Capital Punishment.

Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
    I made a sous vide omelette. Submerged at 75 degrees for 9 days, then up to 85 degrees for 4 days. Finished it off with a sear on a medium high grill.

Sure, some fell through the BBQ grate, but what I could scrape off the bottom of the BBQ was DELICIOUS!

I'm thinking 11 days at 76.2 degrees, then 3 days at 84 degrees is the sweet spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

I haven't read the entire thread, but I think the USA's illustrious leader should be mentioned in this thread.

Anyone who’s entertained by another’s death RE: Darwin Awards

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Hard to argue with that point of view.
    OTOH morbid humor is how people cope with the fear of injury and death, especially people who are exposed to injury and death on a regular basis--like doctors and cops. That's been going on long before the Darwin Awards, or Darwin. The victim obviously has to be a stranger, preferably in a far away place. Joking about it at the victim's funeral, for example, is certainly poor form.

POS Human Beings

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    The last execution in Washington state was 2010. In W2 where the state penitentiary is news of the execution was in the paper everyday for a good 2 weeks prior to the event.

I can see the glow of the penitentiary lights from my house and I can tell you there was something extremely creepy seeing those lights that night and knowing they were killing someone under their glow. I remember having to pull the blinds to block it out of my mind.
    It is sometimes hard to balance my staunch opposition to the death penalty with the emotions of anger and hatred that i feel when I read about the shit some of these people have done.

There was this one time, when I lived in Georgia, my brother's wife was cheating on him. Well I killed the wife and her lover, but when they found the wife's lover, they blamed my brother and they hung him before I could fess up. They never found his wife, they thought she left town, but she hadn't. Whole deal was a bummer, really. For anybody who followed that case, I wear a size 6 shoe.
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 04-18-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Internet trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    It is sometimes hard to balance my staunch opposition to the death penalty with the emotions of anger and hatred that i feel when I read about the shit some of these people have done.

There was this one time, when I lived in Georgia, my brother's wife was cheating on him. Well I killed the wife and her lover, but when they found the wife's lover, they blamed my brother and they hung him before I could fess up. They never found his wife, they thought she left town, but she hadn't. Whole deal was a bummer, really. For anybody who followed that case, I wear a size 6 shoe.

Vicki? Is that you?

Come on... everyone had been with her.

LOL! first version I heard was ReebuH.

Back in the day Reba had a video for 'Fancy' where she's a college student with a family and her kid spills coffee on her paper. She's like "Wuuuut haaaave uuuuu done?!?!?"

around the week when the video came out on CMT, a Kid on the football team spends the entire day of practice saying that in this super exaggerated way (this is in TX, mind you). Very end of practice my coach looks over at him and says "Martin! You better stop makin fun of my girlfriend!"

Actually saw her play at the Houston rodeo. Saw a lot of good acts there. /drift.

BTW, don't as why or how, but I saw her playing her new song at teh CMA Awards and it sounded like a mashup between "Freedom isn't Free' from Team America World Police and 'We like to Party' by the Vengaboys. Skip to about 0:49 on the vengaboys vid. maybe a

ok /random reebuh drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    LOL! first version I heard was ReebuH.

Back in the day Reba had a video for 'Fancy' where she's a college student with a family and her kid spills coffee on her paper. She's like "Wuuuut haaaave uuuuu done?!?!?"

around the week when the video came out on CMT, a Kid on the football team spends the entire day of practice saying that in this super exaggerated way (this is in TX, mind you). Very end of practice my coach looks over at him and says "Martin! You better stop makin fun of my girlfriend!"

Actually saw her play at the Houston rodeo. Saw a lot of good acts there. /drift.
    Always liked Fancy, not sure why 'cuz it's a weird song. I'm sure Reba's delivery had a lot to do with it. She seems like a decent person. I remember when her band was killed in that plane crash - just about killed her too.

It is kind of a weird song but yeah it went huge; she does it well. These days a lady sending her daughter off to become a prostitute might land one in the POS Humans thread but she did get a Georgia Mansion and a NY City townhouse. And yeah, oh crap, I forgot about that crash. Taht was terrible.

Oh, check that, its teh video for "Is there life out there" rather than Fancy where she's in college and the kids spill coffee on the paper. 2:34. Its awesome!

Without remorse, I could stab her in the neck.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime