Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Where is MTNgirl when you need her?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    How would they have handled it if it were a white dude they were looking for? Most likely they wouldn't have just grabbed the first white guy on the street that was a marginal match and held him for an hour on the sidewalk while they sorted it out. Maybe let him move somewhere a bit more comfortable where he could sit down.
    I, whitey, was made to lie face down on cold pavement for 20 minutes once because some cops were doing an investigation like this. Fwiw.

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    You should bang her.
    ]
    This is why TGR is great.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Where is MTNgirl when you need her?
    And the other 100ish OG mags and maggettes we’ve run off over the years by insisting on a negative, unfunny, Moe Wanchuk-style, jr high locker room approach to anything and everything having to do with misogyny.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    And the other 100ish OG mags and maggettes we’ve run off over the years by insisting on a negative, unfunny, Moe Wanchuk-style, jr high locker room approach to anything and everything having to do with misogyny.
    Maybe a call girl could help?

. . .

I, whitey, was made to lie face down on cold pavement for 20 minutes once because some cops were doing an investigation like this. Fwiw.
    Ya, but you are one sketchy individual.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Ya, but you are one sketchy individual.
    “The idea of calling this poor man ‘unarmed’ when he was six-foot-four, 300 pounds, full of muscles, apparently — from what I read in the New York Times — on marijuana, to call him unarmed is like calling Sonny Liston unarmed or Cassius Clay unarmed. I mean, this... he wasn't unarmed. He was armed with his incredibly strong, scary self.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    on marijuana
    Now THAT is scary...

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Now THAT is scary...
    Ya, you should see me when I'm...hey do you mind if I have some of your Doritos?

“The idea of calling this poor man ‘unarmed’ when he was six-foot-four, 300 pounds, full of muscles, apparently — from what I read in the New York Times — on marijuana, to call him unarmed is like calling Sonny Liston unarmed or Cassius Clay unarmed. I mean, this... he wasn't unarmed. He was armed with his incredibly strong, scary self.”
    Bueller? Bueller?

God, I hate it. Nothing works the way it’s supposed to, from interactions and relationships to sports equipment to furniture to you name it.

God, I hate it. Nothing works the way it’s supposed to, from interactions and relationships to sports equipment to furniture to you name it.
    Ditto

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

what the fuck is going on with white women

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Does this belong here? Quite an actress
    https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/video-...draws-outrage/
    Update on this: dog is a rescue, and under the terms of the adoption agreement she has to surrender the dog. Good, teach her a lesson. Now the cops need to charge her for filing a false police report.

Edit: Another update. She is a Vice President of Franklin Templton Investments. They have placed her on Administrative Leave while they investigate allegations of her racism.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Amy Cooper should be placed in the general population of a southern women’s maximum security prison. Then, she should undergo electric shock treatments and ultimately euthanasia must be taken into consideration.

Well, she might be unemployed soon.

https://www.businessinsider.com/inve...ack-man-2020-5

NYPD should have her tested for rabies, and her dog for COVID.

But, then again, why should white, female, masters of the universe be obliged to leash their dogs while walking in Central Park during a time of health pandemic?
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Awful, inexcusable behavior. But, I'm hesitant to judge harshly someone who was videoed at their absolute worst.

Came to post this story.

Hope she gets canned.

Making up a threat from a black man - could very easily ended up with him shot dead.

She should lose her dog, job, and do jail time.

Why hasnt she already been charged with filing a false police report?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

My son just told me she got shitcanned. As a rule I’m against twitter mobs and social media shaming in general and I agree that none of us deserve to be judged based solely on our worst moment. This seems like a no-brained for filing a false report though, which ought to trigger whatever form of morals-clause her firm put in her contract so I guess it’s justice right? Now let’s see if she gets prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Update on this: dog is a rescue, and under the terms of the adoption agreement she has to surrender the dog. Good, teach her a lesson. Now the cops need to charge her for filing a false police report.

Edit: Another update. She is a Vice President of Franklin Templton Investments. They have placed her on Administrative Leave while they investigate allegations of her racism.

At least she has a mask on...
    Oh..and they are both Coopers...that’s ironic.

Christ did you watch the video? She's strangling the poor dog and it's doing everything it can to try and breath yet she doesn't notice.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/ce...rnd/index.html

Ugh. I know people are stressed right now but wow - she could have walked away but she didn't and now she's jobless and she's lost her dog. Talk about a fork it the road and taking the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    My son just told me she got shitcanned. As a rule I’m against twitter mobs and social media shaming in general and I agree that none of us deserve to be judged based solely on our worst moment. This seems like a no-brained for filing a false report though, which ought to trigger whatever form of morals-clause her firm put in her contract so I guess it’s justice right? Now let’s see if she gets prosecuted.
    May have been a one-off for her but do you think her co-workers would ever forget it? Really no choice but to fire her.

Again. Wow. She ruined her life over something so stupid. Got up that morning. Decided to take the dog for a walk and made one bad decision after another.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Hopefully the dumb bitch wises up and learns not to be such an entitled cunt from all the shit she will endure because of this.
    Given the current environment (i.e. pandemic, shut down, unemployment rate) she may just end up homeless. And to think... she could have just walked away.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Hopefully the dumb bitch wises up and learns not to be such an entitled cunt from all the shit she will endure because of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Christ did you watch the video? She's strangling the poor dog and it's doing everything it can to try and breath yet she doesn't notice.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/ce...rnd/index.html

Ugh. I know people are stressed right now but wow - she could have walked away but she didn't and now she's jobless and she's lost her dog. Talk about a fork it the road and taking the wrong one.
    If this was directed at me, yes I watched. She’s an idiot. Definitely took the fork and jammed it into her career.