Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Yep, two of em. Big too.

Baffled in the front, sewn thru in the back. Heavier material in the shoulders (pertex quantum), double zip, big fat zippers, fleece lined pockets, and a helmet compatible, adjustable, lockable hood
    fkna.
    how is the fit? pretty true to size like with the other OR jackets?
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    fkna.
    I'm 6', 155lbs, narrow shoulders, and I'd say the medium is an athletic medium. I'm a small in most brands but a medium in OR.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I think Fall of '06 or '07, my brother and I got Solly down jackets from TJ Maxx for $60/piece. I'm not sure of the weight, but I know they were down, and I know they were hot as fuck. Anything over zero, you skied in a t-shirt and would sweat. My point is not this or that jacket, but TJ Maxx, Marshall's, etc occasionally have decent shit for way cheap. They tailor their selection to the area, so, for instance, you usually don't see skiwear in Bay Area store. The Solomon were bought in Knoxville, TN. If you live somewhere cold, maybe check those stores for something you can afford to replace easily if it's not perfect for you.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    fkna.
    Bumping this. Did you end up with this jacket? Looking for the same things as the OP. Also considering the Mountain Hardwear Phantom Parka. Anyone have any input on that jacket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk