Black Crows Corvus Freebird 175 w Radicals

Super very lightly used Black Crows Corvus Freebird skis in a 175cm length, with Dynafit Radical 2.0 bindings. Bindings were mounted for a 26 boot but have space to adjust.

$800 OBO!

Name:  122486025_10100585186633332_2798814735840724671_o.jpg
Views: 2225
Size:  80.7 KB
    Name:  122417725_10100585186643312_1159469203845818889_o.jpg
Views: 1796
Size:  89.7 KB
    Name:  122584174_10100585186613372_563248294016246553_o.jpg
Views: 1747
Size:  43.3 KB

I hear the sirens already...

...someone was selling these withs some shifts for around $550 not too long ago.

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

PRICE POLICE

Ya. I paid $375 for a pair that were skied twice or thrice and were drilled for shifts. New ones are shipping for 539.

That being said I’m a player at 375 flat if you wanna sell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'll price police that shit. 500$ with skins, shipped.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

No worries all, and I want to for sure be fair on price. The lowest I could find online for the skis alone was around $500 (and these are pretty much brand new) and the bindings around $400. Let me know if there are cheaper prices posted online and I'm totally happy to adjust pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by pmollenkof View Post
    No worries all, and I want to for sure be fair on price. The lowest I could find online for the skis alone was around $500 (and these are pretty much brand new) and the bindings around $400. Let me know if there are cheaper prices posted online and I'm totally happy to adjust pricing.
    You gonna pay the new price for the condom I used once?

I would say about the same. Nice setup, but for $800 I'll just go to the ski shop and get them new.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    i'll price police that shit. 500$ with skins, shipped.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

No worries, let's go $650.

Let’s go $350

Bump for price drop of $650!

$351?

For someone who's posts are only in Gearswap, you don't seem to be understanding how this works.

I shall bid $300, plus a pound of bacon and half a bottle of bourbon. (actually probably less than half after tonight)

Wait, this isn't Ebay?

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    I shall bid $300, plus a pound of bacon and half a bottle of bourbon. (actually probably less than half after tonight)

Wait, this isn't Ebay?
    What kind of bacon? Is it a cob smoked maple? I’d be interested in that.

And sold. (for $700) Price police time update your estimate models.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

So here is a great lesson for you. Yes you can sell gear locally, at a ski swap, on KSL, eBay etc for a lot more than you can sell on Tgr. The price rule is 50% of what it sells for now +\- 10% for holes or rare skis

Remember a lot of people can get deals and will find online sales in Canada for example. A lot of ski bums or people with good deal connections.

If you want to make it here then the next time around list accordingly. People will also help either like “maybe try 300 vs 400, seems to be going rate”. If your way to high you will get offered bacon. That said bacon is good.

It’s a community of stoke and people helping people. Give a deal, get a deal, ski with some cool people and maybe learn a lot.

Good luck and hope this helps......,

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

To someone on here?? If so who? I seriously doubt anyone on here paid that, but this place never ceases to amaze me.

This place isn't about getting the most $$$ for your gear. It's a community. Selling here should be more like selling to your buddy, you cut him/her a deal. Hopefully its worth it for both of you.

Being online makes the community concept fragile. We don't moderate who joins our community. It's not hard to imagine a large amount of people signing up, buying up the buddy-priced deals, and not reciprocating.

The only way we have to to protect our community is to set guidelines and heckle and badger those who don't follow them. It's not perfect and who to call-out is a judgement made by individuals on an individual basis.

You were called out by several more prominent mags. That's a good sign that you are not following the guidelines. It doesn't mean the "price-model" needs updating, it means that maybe this isn't the right place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    So here is a great lesson for you. Yes you can sell gear locally, at a ski swap, on KSL, eBay etc for a lot more than you can sell on Tgr. The price rule is 50% of what it sells for now +\- 10% for holes or rare skis

Remember a lot of people can get deals and will find online sales in Canada for example. A lot of ski bums or people with good deal connections.

If you want to make it here then the next time around list accordingly. People will also help either like “maybe try 300 vs 400, seems to be going rate”. If your way to high you will get offered bacon. That said bacon is good.

It’s a community of stoke and people helping people. Give a deal, get a deal, ski with some cool people and maybe learn a lot.

Good luck and hope this helps......,

honestly it took me a while to saavy up to how TGR is different than places like Mountainproject, but because of the kindness and stoke of people like Whyturn (and many others), I realized that this truly is a network of friends, a community in the most real sense of the word - and you get out what you put into it. sure, you might lose a few $$s vs selling on KSL or whatever, but IMO that is entirely worth while. the dividends from having an actual community are incredible.

btw whyturn, you probably don't remember, but you sold me a pair of women's mammut pants for a screaming deal while i was still a shithead gearswap lurker JONG, and i am super grateful for that - my wife loves those pants and uses them all the time in the winter. thank you for showing me, an admitted shithead, kindness and community.

50 started post, 49 of them in Gear Swap, one in Tech Talk.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 08.39.09.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	633.2 KB 
ID:	345583

Black Crows Corvus Freebird 175 w Radicals

I will say, having been around for awhile now - gear swap is pretty consistently been found out by JONGs looking for cheaper than they would pay otherwise in the last few years. Thank the Google machine for that?

I’ll always look for people I know on here as have established relationships and try to deal with them first.

Some people on here are just looking for below market hookups even if I don’t know them and seem somehow entitled because they are just part of an online community.

Also think that price policing something you want to buy IN THE THREAD is pretty disingenuous. Let the people actually price police as it was meant to be - a check on valuation or worth. If you want to buy something but don’t like the price, take it to PM. Don’t price police and say it’s worth a tenth of offered price. Because that will happen to all the shit you want to sell. Karma.

What’s worse? Honestly not sure, just curious.