Page 1587 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... LastLast
Results 39,651 to 39,675 of 46194
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Who lets their kid play in the street?!
    We played road hockey on friends streets all the time when we were young. My kids play in the street in front of our house all the time.

Heavily dependent on the street.

Because it's hot garbage and your IT team likely got it for free.

Accurate even for the tech savvy. MSFT is awful.

Who lets their kid play in the street?!
    Wait wut? Is there an alternative to Excell? Don't say google sheets because there is quite a bit I can do with Excell that I can't do in sheets.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Wait wut? Is there an alternative to Excell? Don't say google sheets because there is quite a bit I can do with Excell that I can't do in sheets.

Yup, it's called Google Sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post

There's also LibreOffice, among others.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

Yup, it's called Google Sheets.

I am onboard with everything except sheets and slides. Hot hot hot garbage. My brain is hardwired in excel formulas and they don't bloody work in sheets.

I always just assumed that Microsoft shit was job security for IT people
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post

And OpenOffice

Open source. Free.
    Fuck bill gates.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmonkey View Post
    I am onboard with everything except sheets and slides. Hot hot hot garbage. My brain is hardwired in excel formulas and they don't bloody work in sheets.
    Nah, slides is great. I live in slides for work pitches and if I have to use PowerPoint or keynote I get into a murdery mood.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Ha!! Well played, my Good Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Nah, slides is great. I live in slides for work pitches and if I have to use PowerPoint or keynote I get into a murdery mood.
    Same. We're full G-Suite across the enterprise. There's no way I'd ever go back to Mircosuck. When clients insist we use Teams, I must exercise all that I have to avoid a murderous rage.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post

This. been using it since way back, when it was star office or something. Before it was open office. And for the last 10 years it's been on my company issued RHEL laptop. But today, marked a sad day. My new laptop showed up with windows 10, since they are stopping allowing Linux as primary OS. nice laptop, sucks that it's got win 10 on it. And, no way would I want a Mac. Some folks chose those a while back and regretted it. It isn't windows and it isn't Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Attachment 420999

Finally getting around to this one. Need to go buy a bigger ladder, but it does look better even before it’s done. Next step is bumping around in the attic and making sure all the vents are fully chicken wired before this fall.
    From the home remodel thread.

Finally bought that ladder. Finished the job. Enjoyed the cool fall evening from the hot tub on the deck and witnessed two big fat squirrels come home for the evening.

Boy were they chuffed that they couldn’t get in. They’re STILL going on about it.
    From the things that amuse you thread….

Those motherfuckers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1666463103.562332.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	430778
    focus.

Name:  5B02AA18-1F8A-4ECF-A12A-9C4F3D78B1C1.jpeg
Views: 325
Size:  18.8 KB

I am annoyed. Fucking packrat moved into my truck, every night he builds a new nest, every morning I remove the nest. He is building in both the cabin filter and engine filter areas. I have set traps, removed the filters, cleaned rat shit up for 3 weeks straight. Still haven't caught the fucker. Aside from spending the night in my driveway with my 12 gauge I'm out of ideas. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    I am annoyed. Fucking packrat moved into my truck, every night he builds a new nest, every morning I remove the nest. He is building in both the cabin filter and engine filter areas. I have set traps, removed the filters, cleaned rat shit up for 3 weeks straight. Still haven't caught the fucker. Aside from spending the night in my driveway with my 12 gauge I'm out of ideas. Thoughts?
    Poison?
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I have dumb dogs. Haven’t gone the poison route because just my luck they will find the dead rat before I do and eat it.

Don't you live in Michigan? I always though of packrats as more western and more from the desert. We don't seem to have them here at least.

I hang a ziploc bag with several moth balls in the engine compartment with a zip tie, poke a couple holes in the bag to let the smell out. Seems to help keep the mice out of the engine compartment. Dunno if it'll help with your pack rat.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

From the things that amuse you thread….

Those motherfuckers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1666463103.562332.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	214.9 KB 
ID:	430778
    Squirrels ate a hole in my wood shingle roof and were raising a family in the attic. I found out when a cat chased them in and couldn't get out. We relocated the squirrels and reroofed with comp. It was due anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Squirrels ate a hole in my wood shingle roof and were raising a family in the attic. I found out when a cat chased them in and couldn't get out. We relocated the squirrels and reroofed with comp. It was due anyway.
    What happened to the cat?

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Don't you live in Michigan? I always though of packrats as more western and more from the desert. We don't seem to have them here at least.
    You are correct sir, no pack rats in MI that I know of. We just moved to SW Colorado in August and I seem to have purchased a property that is perfect pack rat habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I hang a ziploc bag with several moth balls in the engine compartment with a zip tie, poke a couple holes in the bag to let the smell out. Seems to help keep the mice out of the engine compartment. Dunno if it'll help with your pack rat.

Worth a shot

I got some of those Grandpa Gus rodent repellent pouches. Mice ate them.

You are correct sir, no pack rats in MI that I know of. We just moved to SW Colorado in August and I seem to have purchased a property that is perfect pack rat habitat.
    You must be stoked except for the packrats. Congrats.

I had one crawl back behind the glovebox in our Tundra and die after eating a bunch of the sound insulation from under the hood.
    The first clue was the unmistakable smell of death in our new truck. The second was the chewed insulation.
    I finally figured where it was, got the glovebox out and started trying to pry it out intact.
    Goddamn thing came apart leaking noxious goo deep into my truck.
    The wife says she can't smell it but I still do every time I open the door.
    Two years later.
    That's the kind of shit that annoys me.