Page 31 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    yo sprocket rockets ...

if your gunna ride on someones wheel,
    don't cross it.

fark I've seen some epic crashes by amitures ...

thus I hang back a bit.
    people tell me to get on the wheel, but I aint no pro and aint gunna risk a crash!
    fark being 3 inches off buddies wheel
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Doors that would normally be easy to push open, but are not because of handicap automation.

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines View Post
    Doors that would normally be easy to push open, but are not because of handicap automation.
    Stores with double doors with one locked.

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines View Post
    Ya fuck those handicaps. Always skipping the line and shit...
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    I'm really looking forward to this winter because I like to be the annoying chatty cathy on the chairlift if I can tell someone doesn't want to talk. Then I really go overboard.

There is a major cunt of a ski patroller here at DV who thinks her shit doesn't stink. I was skiing single once and when I asked if I could hop on her chair she became visibly annoyed... too cool to ride with a touron.

So now when I get on a chair with her I don't shut up "so where is all the good snow at today? been many crashes? what do you think of snowboarders? so are you a really good skier? are those new skis? how much ya pay fer 'em? will you take a run with me and give me some pointers?" and on and on.

I relish in picturing her telling the other patrollers about the idiot on the lift that wouldn't stop talking.
    I'm going to have to talk to Sally about your behavior.

I like waiting until sftc is flying over me with guests and yelling "Did you get your JACKET OFF?"

"What?"

"JACKET OFF!?!"

annoyingly juvenile
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Stores with double doors with one locked.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Buying a new PC and finding out that the manufacturer has loaded it with a bunch of shit that pops a window up every 5 minutes. Norton antivirus is the worst, I thought it was supposed to prevent all the annoying popups?

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Buying a new PC and finding out that the manufacturer has loaded it with a bunch of shit that pops a window up every 5 minutes. Norton antivirus is the worst, I thought it was supposed to prevent all the annoying popups?
    I Just went through the same thing with a POS Dell laptop. Had to reinstall windoze to get rid of all the bloatware they loaded on it.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post

I like waiting until sftc is flying over me with guests and yelling "Did you get your JACKET OFF?"

"What?"

"JACKET OFF!?!"

annoyingly juvenile
    I am totally using this this season. I like to yell to my buddies from the lift that I left their Avs Starter Jacket at the lift maze, but this^ is infinitely better!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

It's been said before but I'll say it again.

VERTICAL VIDEO SUCKS! Hold your fucking iPhone sideways, goddammit!

The little hard bit that forms in the tooth paste, apparently no one at colgate gives a fuck about their job.

When the dishes in the sink get piled over the sponge, I just throw it the garbage and start over.

People parking in front of my house. Public street? Yes, I don't care park somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    The little hard bit that forms in the tooth paste, apparently no one at colgate gives a fuck about their job.

When the dishes in the sink get piled over the sponge, I just throw it the garbage and start over.
    Both seem to be your fault, not someone else's. Put the cap on the toothpaste after you use it and wallah - no crusty bit.

spook Guest
    oh i was told the crusty bit was from bacteria in your water that contacts the tube opening when you put your toothpaste on your brush. said bacteria then start eating and shitting their way into the tube, the latter of which forms the crusty bit.

you should never use the toothpaste within an inch of the crusty bit.

What is this toothpaste stuff of which you speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

People who say or type wallah.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post

"What?"

"JACKET OFF!?!"

annoyingly juvenile
    Similarly, my friend who taught ski school had a great line when separating a large group into smaller groups based on their ability. As he would watch them ski towards him he would yell at them where to stop... either "Above Me" or "Below Me"... but "Below Me" always came out as "BLOW ME" if it was a hot female.

Annoyingly juvenile indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Both seem to be your fault, not someone else's. Put the cap on the toothpaste after you use it and wallah - no crusty bit.

I actually blame my Wife, I didn't think it was fair to implicate her in the original post but now I must defend my honor

people that don't know how to spell voila.

people that don't know how to spell voila.
    You mean viola.

Heh. I was going to respond with the same thing.

I actually think tipp was fucking with us, at last I hope so.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Viola is what your sister played in grade school

Voila is what she said when she showed me her tits

Voila is what she said when she showed me her tits
    I think you you mean vwalla.

It's violin you fucking tards
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    people who let their children run around in parking lots that are filled with cars.

Fuck that... Let em run free. Darwinism at its finest.
    My son played tee ball with a girl that was absolutely, 100% brain dead. She never talked, dead stare, couldn't get her to do anything like bat or even stand in the field. She would wander off the field into the parking lot at least twice a game/practice... Just walk off the infield in the middle of the game. Her mother, father, brother, AND sister were all exactly the same. After a couple weeks of this no one would even flinch when she'd wander off. We all just let her go. I was actually praying someone would mow her down. Yeah, I'm a dick... But all the moms and sweet little grandmas didn't give a fuck about her either after figuring out what we were dealing with.

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797