Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: JONATHON WADE

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    You really do fit in here. Welcome to the collective.
    now mix in some more paragraph breaks and line feeds and maybe somebody will even read that shit.

AND BREAsts

Needs more commas.

Oh waaaah ,it is just so tough out there for a feminist to get her turns in without being accosted by every swingin dick in the field,oh the humanity! Yeah, your tender sensibilities that advocate 12 gauge justice. So full of win, maybe you should start a bi-weekly book club dedicated to those as oppressed as you are.
    Calmer than you dude

this thread needs therapy.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    now mix in some more paragraph breaks and line feeds and maybe somebody will even read that shit.
    And possibly some funny. I'm sure akrover read every word though.

Perhaps brooke and wade can recommend shrinks to each other.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by freshie247 View Post
    Oh waaaah ,it is just so tough out there for a feminist to get her turns in without being accosted by every swingin dick in the field,oh the humanity! Yeah, your tender sensibilities that advocate 12 gauge justice. So full of win, maybe you should start a bi-weekly book club dedicated to those as oppressed as you are.
    you sound scared.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    And possibly some funny. I'm sure akrover read every word though.

oh come on leroy, you know you want to cuddle. the book club ladies are still waiting for your pics.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    is anyone who actually reads or posts anything on this forum doing anything other than sucking time anyway. who cares.

I can think of only one way to make this thread more pathetic.

By posting in it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    I can think of only one way to make this thread more pathetic.

By posting in it myself.
    DBT, bringing his A game. Had to chuckle and agree, a rarity with his posts, but refreshing.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by altabrook View Post
    is anyone who actually reads or posts anything on this forum doing anything other than sucking time anyway.
    Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to tell us how the board works.

Dont you have a sand papered dildo to get back to?
    Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on epicski or Paula's Ski Lovers, AltaNancy.

is anyone who actually reads or posts anything on this forum doing anything other than sucking time anyway. who cares.
    it appears that YOU do, go look around and report back ms. brook
    bobby

oh come on leroy, you know you want to cuddle. the book club ladies are still waiting for your pics.

I have been told I am very warm to cuddle with.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Altabrook, pm Alaskan Rover for lessons in brevity

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Altabrook, pm Alaskan Rover for lessons in brevity
    heh, not sure the server has enough bandwidth for that convo.

i've arranged my life so i can ski, i pay for my own pass, my own gas, my own gear, and i want to go up for a few hours a day to give myself a break from my work, get some recreation and fresh air. clear my mind. the last thing i want is to have to do, is shake off every aggressive creepy asshole who thinks just because i'm skiing alone, i'm a target. it's unsettling, it interrupts my peace of mind, and instead of enjoying my two hours of peace, there are times i literally want to push the next guy who creeps on my space off the chair. it sucks. it's an energy drain, and it makes touring alone seem much more appealing. these are also the same tools that ski too close to you showing off, they want you to see them SO bad they will practically ski over your skis and completely fuck your line. it's obnoxious and it's dangerous. the creep factor is huge in the lcc, not so much at the other utah resorts.

so if you see me skiing by myself, leave me the fuck alone. i'll let you know if i feel like talking or skiing.

it's on my dime, so BUZZ OFF.

flame away.
    Madam, I'm not sure what sort of experience with a man has mildewed your personality but whoever he was needs to be taken out behind the warming hut by someone who knows how to punch frequently, and well.

However, he seems to have done a throrough and proper job and unfortunately once the soup has been seasoned, there is no going back.

If you wish for these suitors to leave you alone, given the snarl in your prose, I think the silent treatment is the wrong approach. Better to give them some brief exposure to your corrosive personality, upon which they will no doubt become completely devitalized and disinterested, leaving you entirely creep-free to enjoy your day.

I'm tellin' ya - he's good! ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Group session!

BTW - nice cameo on The Daily Show the other day, Leroy.

A tad too much punctuation for Ernesto, but tonally spot on.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

^^^^Yea, I'll drink to that.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    A tad too much punctuation for Ernesto, but tonally spot on.

Didnt realize hemingway was a singer.

That's OK, we realize that you aren't a linguist.

Zing
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I realized it might have been an intentional word choice and not a typo, but I don't like missing a chance to be a smartass.