Page 203 of 465 FirstFirst ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 11610
    We only have to go 6 to the land of love so skip the shit shows of Floyd Hill and Mt Vernon Canyon. God I used to hate that part of the drive.

Now shut up. Run 2 women's GS on deck.

Lol yeah I guess Loveland is ok if you have other passes but no way in hell I would limit myself to that single mountain for an entire season

Look, now they are broadcasting the times of anticipated traffic.
    https://goi70.com/travel/
    Looks like the early arrival and departure times that succeed in avoiding the cluster fuck are going to move back by another half hour.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

30 minutes of extra travel time on Saturday morning at 8:00. Ummmm, OK.

#fakenews

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Lmfao. Are they that clueless?

IKonic:

"Winter Park Daily Snow. This is a new location-specific Daily Snow that I’ll update each day of the season. If we had unlimited time, we could write a Daily Snow for each mountain, but for now, we’re doing our best and covering some of the more visited locations like Breckenridge, Copper, Steamboat, Vail, and Winter Park. You can find links to these Daily Snows from each mountain’s page."
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I'm gonna drive down to Golden at 6:45am tomorrow morning, just so I can turn around and test that theory.

NOT.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I'm gonna drive down to Golden at 6:45am tomorrow morning, just so I can turn around and test that theory.

NOT.
    What do you mean 6:45? Get there at 8

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

I have enough, it's over, packing my shit up at the end of this radical season and leaving.
    Summit is offishally fucked, do people sit around all week jerking off at work, yelling at their kids, trying to bone their wife, only to pack them up and head to the mountains on the weekend
    I salute to presidents day weekend, may it be your awesome, I just can't get over the sheer number of doshies who show up every weekend
    it's a horrible way to live
    i guess I should just be grateful for the ability to sit back and watch it all unfold
    if I could only go back to living in a tent and skiing 100 days, that shit was truely the best
    merry holidays may your weekend be boss

Just shred the weekdays bro it’s really not bad

^^^^ seriously. Weekdays are great. Weekends are for everything else or teaching your kid to ski.

Friday is the new Sunday. Err, Tuesday is the new Monday. Err....

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    ^^^^ seriously. Weekdays are great. Weekends are for everything else or teaching your kid to ski.
    I hate to be all get the fuck off my lawn, but this is a fairly new thing. We used to ski every weekend from opening white ribbon to closing day. Every sat every sun and then weekday powder days as applicable. It wasn’t even a question. We would just get up every weekend morning and decide on the road where we were going. Maybe somewhere got a little more snow or wanted to go hit a certain line. This is why the whole hate on Denver thing is so weird to me. Being in Denver to enjoy the city and skiing every weekend was a very viable option for the last few decades up till just a few years back. Now it takes some gumption to do one of the weekend days let alone both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I hate to be all get the fuck off my lawn, but this is a fairly new thing. We used to ski every weekend from opening white ribbon to closing day. Every sat every sun and then weekday powder days as applicable. It wasn’t even a question. We would just get up every weekend morning and decide on the road where we were going. Maybe somewhere got a little more snow or wanted to go hit a certain line. This is why the whole hate on Denver thing is so weird to me. Being in Denver to enjoy the city and skiing every weekend was a very viable option for the last few decades up till just a few years back. Now it takes some gumption to do one of the weekend days let alone both.
    Agree. It’s depressing in that respect. Easier if you have a place to crash or a way to be more flexible but yeah, it does suck. I’m just amazed Joe 9-5 does it every weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I have enough, it's over, packing my shit up at the end of this radical season and leaving.
    Summit is offishally fucked, do people sit around all week jerking off at work, yelling at their kids, trying to bone their wife, only to pack them up and head to the mountains on the weekend
    I salute to presidents day weekend, may it be your awesome, I just can't get over the sheer number of doshies who show up every weekend
    it's a horrible way to live
    i guess I should just be grateful for the ability to sit back and watch it all unfold
    if I could only go back to living in a tent and skiing 100 days, that shit was truely the best
    merry holidays may your weekend be boss
    Don't have room enough in my sig, so must quote. #DrunkPowderPreservationPostSociety

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Just shred the weekdays bro it’s really not bad
    If it was that easy, everyone would be doing it

What a bunch of whiners. Other than that jackknifed semi delaying me for 15 min last Sat, I haven’t had any problems with I70. You can ski on the weekend without issues if you know what you’re doing

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    What a bunch of whiners. Other than that jackknifed semi delaying me for 15 min last Sat, I haven’t had any problems with I70. You can ski on the weekend without issues if you know what you’re doing
    Here’s a guy with some gumption.

The point is not long ago, you could go up almost anytime on a weekend and expect to not hit soul sucking traffic and crowds. If you know what you’re doing, you can limit those issues but it’s not the same as it was.

Isn't that what this thread is for?

Looks pretty EPIC(TM) already.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Epic70.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	224573

Isn't that what this thread is for?
    Usually it’s about how TABOR prevents I70 being replaced by a high speed train. Cause that will solve all problems

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Don't have room enough in my sig, so must quote. #DrunkPowderPreservationPostSociety
    I feel very honored to be in your sig.

Usually it’s about how TABOR prevents I70 being replaced by a high speed train. Cause that will solve all problems
    High speed train would be a boondoggle.

I think the only real solution is self driving cars.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the the obsessive affection for robot cars in this place

You forgot travel restrictions on trucks.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy