Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You're more a Bette Davis fan?
    I'nm a big Bette Davis fan--young BS, as in Jezebel, not Baby Jane.
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    The most recognizable face in skiing right now? In a co-branded commercial between her and the USST’s sponsor Land Rover? Yeah, I don’t need a poster either.

Sorry, I have no interest in ski celebrities and I had no idea that Land Rover is a USST sponsor. Isn't it a British company? I normally don't notice the car make and model in car ads either, but I paid attention because the ad was so ridiculous. So I guess if it got me to pay attention it was a good ad.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'nm a big Bette Davis fan--young BS, as in Jezebel, not Baby Jane.

Sorry, I have no interest in ski celebrities and I had no idea that Land Rover is a USST sponsor. Isn't it a British company? I normally don't notice the car make and model in car ads either, but I paid attention because the ad was so ridiculous. So I guess if it got me to pay attention it was a good ad.
    it's just a little funny that on a ski website, you have no idea who the most famous (and best) ski racer in the world is.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    it's just a little funny that on a ski website, you have no idea who the most famous (and best) ski racer in the world is.
    Soon to be best of all time, men’s or women’s. She isn’t far from beating Vonn’s 82 World Cup wins and Stenmark’s 86.

I didn’t want to be the typical TRG poster to trot out the “you know this is a ski website line”, but there it is.
    I still call it The Jake.

it's just a little funny that as a male, you have no idea who one of the most famous (and hottest) women in the world is.
    FIFY.

Know a dude that pulls ppl out of cars when he's angry. Yeah don't do that. Slow down and take is easy.

Also don't live around many ppl.

Nobody drives "like" an asshole. You're either an asshole or you're not. If you drive like an asshole you're an asshole.

Mind bottling.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Nobody drives "like" an asshole. You're either an asshole or you're not. If you drive like an asshole you're an asshole.
    Werd.

what MTM said.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Were you born an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life
    Either way it doesn’t matter, cuz you’re an asshole tonight
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Dateline Seattle: Father of two, army vet guy in a big lifted trucks gets pissed at someone in heavy rush hour traffic on a two lane road, passes in the wrong lane to catch up with them, blocks traffic, gets out waving a gun at his nemesis. An onlooker in another car, also armed, comes to the rescue and ends up killing the guy. Deceased's family says his reported behavior is 'not that of the man they knew'.

All kinds of good reasons not to drive like an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

I'm quite amused that you guys seem actually offended that I didn't recognize her, although I do know who she is and how good she is.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark;5866696 "it's just a little funny that as a male, you have no idea who one of the most famous (and hottest) women in the world is."
    FIFY.
    I wonder if you appreciate the irony in your FIFY--You take a post that basically accuses me of sexism for not recognizing her and then interject "hottest".

(FWIW I do recognize Tamara McKinney when I see her skiing around here, because I see her picture in her real estate ads.)

I'm quite amused that you guys seem actually offended that I didn't recognize her, although I do know who she is and how good she is.

I wonder if you appreciate the irony in your FIFY--You take a post that basically accuses me of sexism for not recognizing her and then interject "hottest".

(FWIW I do recognize Tamara McKinney when I see her skiing around here, because I see her picture in her real estate ads.)
    If you think Danno's post in any way suggest a sexist overtone, you got more problems then we thought. Laps old man.

PSA: You drive like an asshole!!

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Soon to be best of all time, men’s or women’s. She isn’t far from beating Vonn’s 82 World Cup wins and Stenmark’s 86.

I didn’t want to be the typical TRG poster to trot out the “you know this is a ski website line”, but there it is.
    They changed the rules because of Stenmark. She ain’t there yet.

And I’d put Tamara McKinney’s real estate photo on my ceiling

I drove like an asshole today. 20 mph town wet road. I pulled out of a gas station 50' in front of a car that I saw coming and thought I was good. Another quick right into the supermarket, park and the geezer pulled up beside me. He growled something so I shrugged and walked into the mart. I'm taking to the young stock girl at the front end and the guy comes up mumbling something. I ask Did I make you hit the brakes and he says yeah. So I put my hand on his shoulder and said I try not to do it but I guess I puled out with my head up my ass. He laughed.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Geez, how old was this guy if you’re calling him a geezer?
    I still call it The Jake.

About my age, or maybe 80. Hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    If you think Danno's post in any way suggest a sexist overtone, you got more problems then we thought. Laps old man.
    You should ask your significant other to explain it to you. Then plan to sleep on the couch.

You should ask your significant other to explain it to you. Then plan to sleep on the couch.
    I'll definitely do that, thanks. :facepalm

3.5 hrs on 70 in W KS; merge onto 25 and immediately the dumfuk driver quotient is through the roof. I blame legal pot and some other intangible (I-25 asshole driver vortex???!)...

Old goat, what on earth is sexist about this post, I'm truly at a loss?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Think he's talking about MTM's FIFY quote.

Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    Think he's talking about MTM's FIFY quote.
    The way he wrote it was in reference to Danno's. But mine wasn't sexist at all.

She's a badass, and smokin hot.

Old goat, what on earth is sexist about this post, I'm truly at a loss?
    The Merlot?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3024.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	314159

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums