Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Drake isn’t the first OG at DPS to leave the company. Why the boycott now?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Cmon SFB, make me whole!

I'd trade either a pair of 185 T2 w105's or one of my blue pairs of L120's to mate my single F3.
    hers what I gots

theres one single functional needs sum core shot fixings and the topsheets chipping black booed sidewall 190 flex 3 and one fucked one that I repaired a few times

I could clean this one up at work

the reds with atks are still in good shape with 100's of days on em
    the other red flex3 are decent and 1 mount that I can probably reuse toes so I want to keep them for backups
    the newer models were givin to me from a mag who may have got them from another mag and possibly marshall himself
    and were beat hard but tuned up nice

id like to turn them into maggot traveling tour skis but I haven't gotten around to finding a demo tech binder/ plate or what if anything I can git to fit in the swiss cheese things that's up fronts

so yeah id be happy to send ya that og black flex 3
    and ifin you got another pair that would make a decent maggot traveling ski and wanna swap or help make that happen cool
    or if anybody else has a hookup on or a spair cheap demo tech binders they don't need or would like to help in that project that'd be cools too
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    other than that I likes to think my beater old man ass can hang with the majority here on em

evin if I cant figure out how to embeds it anymore
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

That was fun
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Boing! Nice edit!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3080.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	302739
    Hah, sfb has seen my attempts (so far successful) at holding my all-time fave db Tabla Rasas tip delams together with JB weld. Current db/dps quiver heavily biased towards earlier iterations, though I'm pretty happy with the Tour1 105 for the likes of Canuckistan hut trips.

Unlikely that the db/dps quiver will ever expand in light of the current situation. It's been a good 15 year run though.

it will be very easy for me to boycott DPS. For that matter, I'm boycotting all ski companies and ski retailers.

My boycott will continue until I have more money.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Can you tell me a little about this repair?
    IE, what happened to the ski and what you did to repair it?

I have an L-120 that looks like it may have a similar problem, I am now thinking it might be able to be repaired after seeing this image.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    hers what I gots

theres one single functional needs sum core shot fixings and the topsheets chipping black booed sidewall 190 flex 3 and one fucked one that I repaired a few times

I could clean this one up at work

the reds with atks are still in good shape with 100's of days on em
    the other red flex3 are decent and 1 mount that I can probably reuse toes so I want to keep them for backups
    the newer models were givin to me from a mag who may have got them from another mag and possibly marshall himself
    and were beat hard but tuned up nice

id like to turn them into maggot traveling tour skis but I haven't gotten around to finding a demo tech binder/ plate or what if anything I can git to fit in the swiss cheese things that's up fronts

so yeah id be happy to send ya that og black flex 3
    and ifin you got another pair that would make a decent maggot traveling ski and wanna swap or help make that happen cool
    or if anybody else has a hookup on or a spair cheap demo tech binders they don't need or would like to help in that project that'd be cools too
    I've got some ft12 demo bindings. I'd like to hold onto them as they are my only touring skis but I'm not using them currently and might want to put normal heels on my skis instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post

Hah, sfb has seen my attempts (so far successful) at holding my all-time fave db Tabla Rasas tip delams together with JB weld. Current db/dps quiver heavily biased towards earlier iterations, though I'm pretty happy with the Tour1 105 for the likes of Canuckistan hut trips.

Unlikely that the db/dps quiver will ever expand in light of the current situation. It's been a good 15 year run though.
    Didn't realize there were multiple tabla Rasa shapes?

What’s that binding on the wailer 106’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boycott DPS skis??

PM me when you are done w those 178cm black 105s!

Have bomber plates x1 to pass along if needed.
    Last edited by Doremite; 11-18-2019 at 08:18 PM.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Didn't realize there were multiple tabla Rasa shapes?
    The first iteration (on the left/bottom of the pic with the rounded nose held together with JB Weld) were more traditional with a bit more camber, less rocker . I actually prefer them. The more well-known later version (two over) with the bullet nose had more rocker, flatter camber.

Quote Originally Posted by Generalstark View Post
    What’s that binding on the wailer 106’s?
    The 185 Tour1s are early Dynafit TLT toepieces on a B&D mount with Voilé heel throws. Unfortunately, I don't think B&D make that adapter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    PM me when you are done w those 178cm black 105s!

Have bomber plates x1 to pass along if needed.
    I may might consider selling them if you're interested.

PM sent
    Uno mas