Page 802 of 929 FirstFirst ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... LastLast
Results 20,026 to 20,050 of 23206
    If you want to discuss honestly, without misinformation and trolling, come back in a week and do so.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    Don't shoot the messanger.
    Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    If you want to discuss honestly, without misinformation and trolling, come back in a week and do so.
    Lol. Buh bye.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Wow so many awesome actors there... back when SNL was tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Wow so many awesome actors there... back when SNL was tops.
    That's about $6 billion in box office receipts right there...Prob twice that in DVD residuals!

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Phish?

Speaking of ban-able offenses.

This. At the risk of being told to take a lap or smell a mule or something.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    This is gold. Thanks for the new sig. Multiple pages later, and no one cares, or even responds to your fake outrage.

After review, and the reason why this is a nothing burger, the only personal attack in our exchange is YOU calling me a pussy. Act like an internet bully, lose at your own game, cry, then try to get me kicked out?

The Mods won't save you, kid.

Don't play with fire, or you might get burnt.
    You’re the one who ran away from answering my question to you and instead latched on to my post in here in a personal attack.

But yeah I wont try to get your sorry ass kicked out. Just asking the question why some personal attacks are allowed and others AOK

Seems to me that you were butthurt because you had no answer so instead vindictively attacked me in here.

But buzz off dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

You know, I was always leering of moderations years ago.

But as the l00ny misinformation creep metastasizes and accelerates across all media streams, I've changed my mind. There's just too many gullible or malignant people.

Bravo mods.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You’re the one who ran away from answering my question to you and instead latched on to my post in here in a personal attack.

But yeah I wont try to get your sorry ass kicked out. Just asking the question why some personal attacks are allowed and others AOK

Seems to me that you were butthurt because you had no answer so instead vindictively attacked me in here.

But buzz off dipshit.
    generally speaking, personal attacks have always been ok. I can call you a fucking asshole/dipshit/whatever without moderation. Threats of violence are not allowed, but that's more than just a personal attack. And racist bs and the like crosses a line too. Can you share what kind of moderator action you are referencing? Misinformation and trolling in the covid threads is not allowed, and Asspen is skating on thin ice there, but he can call you names and not get in trouble, and vice versa.

Admittedly, we're not always 100% consistent, we're human. And we have non-TGR lives so sometimes someone can do something that deserves our attention, but it takes us a while to discuss it, and inertia or other shit or forgetfulness gets in the way and we don't act on something that might have been worthy of action. We do the best we can.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    Oh boy those very much crazy Blue Devils are going to study it

Attachment 402069
    Where is the AIDS you promised me

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    funny you should ask but some servicemen are given an experimental HIV vaccine. i am not sure if it’s voluntary but the list of vaccines they are given is long, and that is just one of the experimental ones. And yet, I have never heard any protest about ‘experimental vaccines’ for any other illness. Weird, huh?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    skiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiski be like:

I dont get it. The racist pos, farmer said he was vaxxed.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post
    Put down some evidence of this or stfu, since you apparently can’t let it go in the last 3 pages (mobile). Enlighten us JONG
    Last edited by east or bust; 01-20-2022 at 02:32 PM. Reason: less nice

The forcefield that vaccines are supposed to put around your body to prevent you from being sneezed on are NOT WORKING!!! All they seem to do is identify and fight infection once it enters your body. Worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    generally speaking, personal attacks have always been ok. I can call you a fucking asshole/dipshit/whatever without moderation. Threats of violence are not allowed, but that's more than just a personal attack. And racist bs and the like crosses a line too. Can you share what kind of moderator action you are referencing? Misinformation and trolling in the covid threads is not allowed, and Asspen is skating on thin ice there, but he can call you names and not get in trouble, and vice versa.

Admittedly, we're not always 100% consistent, we're human. And we have non-TGR lives so sometimes someone can do something that deserves our attention, but it takes us a while to discuss it, and inertia or other shit or forgetfulness gets in the way and we don't act on something that might have been worthy of action. We do the best we can.
    I wont clutter this topic up any more,

But what does “2) No personal attacks” mean?

There was no content in his post other than personal attack. In multiple posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    I wont clutter this topic up any more,

But what does “2) No personal attacks” mean?

There was no content in his post other than personal attack. In multiple posts.

It's been stated over and over - personal attacks are fine. Personal attacks that include violence are not OK.

I dont get it.
    montucky too dumb & too self-centered to realize that everyone is affected by the unvaccinated

-hospitals challenged to meet demand
    -health care professionals stressed out & frustrated & getting ill because of the unvaccinated
    -the unvaxxed continue to feed the virus by being available to carry it & allow it to propagate variants
    -kids can't go to school safely, which fucks up parents ability to work, including teachers
    -parents who can't work add to the decrease in production across industries, which drags the economy
    -old people who are vaxxed are still at risk given any number of comorbidities
    -people who legitimately can't get vaxxed are still in danger from the percolation of the virus in the community
    -long covid is a significant issue if it's you who gets it; or say your mom; or your friend; or your grocer; or your dentist

don't get him wrong, tho -- he cares, and is just joking when he posts stupid stuff that promotes poor decisions regarding public health

Thanks Mods. Fuck those Rockers.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Joking is hard to swallow for some here while people are dying. True gallows humor is ok.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Joking is hard to swallow for some here while people are dying. True gallows humor is ok.
    for clarity, he's a moron
    his "just joking" is utter bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    We don’t have full blown aids. All sold out.

All that’s left are hemorrAids
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    for clarity, he's a moron
    his "just joking" is utter bullshit
    I knew that.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Who the fuck knows if this hearsay is true.
    I hope it is.

===============

The director of global infectious diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital is predicting what was unthinkable less than a month ago: The end of the pandemic.

Dr. Edward Ryan made stunning and encouraging comments on the Omicron variant that give hope for a return to normalcy. Among these: Omicron will make boosters unnecessary. The covid virus will join the ranks of the “common cold.” And the latest wave will enter “clean up mode” shortly.

“We are fighting the last war with COVID and should be pivoting back to normal life,” the summary of Dr. Ryan’s comments states. “Spring/Summer will be really nice!”

Dr. Ryan is professor of medicine at the Harvard Medical School and professor of immunology and infectious diseases at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. He also directs the Tropical and Geographic Medicine Center
    and Travelers’ Advice and Immunization Center, which is supported by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

His comments come from an undated summary (see full text below) of a conference call with Ryan that was shared last weekend among doctors and provided to me.

In response to a request for comment, Massachusetts General Hospital issued a statement acknowledging that Dr. Ryan’s remarks had been shared “from an individual’s personal notes.”

“These notes lack context, details, and nuance,” the statement said, noting they fail to reflect “the role that vaccines play in mitigating severe disease or death,” or to note that at-risk people should “continue to take extra precautions.”

Significantly, the statement did not take issue with the accuracy of the conference call summary, which I had forwarded to both Ryan and media officials. Ryan did not respond to requests for comment.

Assessing the situation in the Boston region, Ryan said that close to 100 percent of cases were Omicron.

“Delta is almost completely gone from New England,” the notes said, meaning, significantly, that a more deadly variant has been displaced by a far milder one.

“This surge will peak [in New England] sometime between 1/10 and 1/21 and then begin a quick downhill journey of two to four weeks,” the summary of the call stated.

Perhaps the most surprising, and potentially controversial, statement from the call notes pertained to Ryan’s take on boosters for Omicron.

“We won’t need a booster for omicron because they wouldn’t be able to develop one before it’s completely gone and we’re all going to get it which will give us the immunity we need to get through it,” the summary states.

The booster statement is particularly startling in view of the near universal mainstream medical support for vaccinations and boosters, including for children as young as five years old.

Ryan allayed fears of rising hospitalizations. “Most of them are secondary admissions,” the summary states, meaning people admitted for something else but who test positive for Omicron.

SARS-CoV-2 will be transformed by Omicron, the comments suggest.

“COVID will join the 4 other coronaviruses we deal with that cause the common cold, upper respiratory infections, RSV, etc.,”
    . . .

Nothing says reputable like a full length copy pasta with misinfo and no source given.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi