Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: The worst car

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    What’s more manly?
    - Judging a vehicle by it’s economics and capability
    Or
    - Judging an individual by some preconceived bias of what vehicle they should drive based on outward-appearances

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'd say the latter. It's what dudes do all the time. Even here on TGR. You roll up to the lift line at Vail and there's a dude in a one-piece skiing 165 Rossignol Trixies set at 6.5, and another dude next to him in Flylow and Kincos on 192 Praxis GPO's with a 15 DIN setting....who's TGR material?

Nick, please take your gift basket of scented hand creams and cucumber facial wash on your way out.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

This is TGR, it’s definitely the later.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    What’s more manly?
    The dumbest thing that's also the loudest. Every. Single. Time.

Lotta minivan drivers here. More than I would have guessed.

Someone nearby has a minivan with a sticker that says Cool Minivan --Nobody.
    I think it's cute. Same block, maybe same household, has a Prius with matching statement.
    Hehe, adorbs
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Riser, please return your man card to:

VT State Office of Records
    Attn: Man Registry
    109 State St, Montpelier, VT
    Give her balls a tug ya titfucker!

The worst car

You all know it's true. No red blooded card carrying dude drives one and doesn't feel like he gave in.
    this might be the most new jersey statement I’ve seen in awhile.

and cue the small penis jokes about those needing to compensate with a “manly” vehicle.

come on man. you know I love ya but you just tee’d that up way too easily 🤣
    skid luxury

I'd go Ford Flex Ecoboost over a Sienna. You're not giving up THAT much cargo space, only about 15ft^3 less. They seem kind of fast and like they'd corner much better than a minivan.

I almost bought a chrysler minivan in college at a govt auction. Told my dad I was thinking of grabbing the minivan vs a jeep cherokee. I was planning on sleeping in it on weekends, keeping my bikes skis in it.

He told me no Fn way I was buying the minivan.

Sleeping in the Cherokee made me wish I got the minivan. Probably wouldnt have flipped the minivan either.

I'm not sleeping in cars anymore....

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I'll give you minivan kooks this. If I was running drugs or other contraband I think the minivan could be a wise choice.
    Loaded up with some kids, a bike rack and a large white woman wearing Walmart clothes, the trip up from Miami to Upstate NY with a couple beach balls full of heroin wouldn't attract unneeded attention.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    this might be the most new jersey statement I’ve seen in awhile.

and cue the small penis jokes about those needing to compensate with a “manly” vehicle.

come on man. you know I love ya but you just tee’d that up way too easily ��
    My bird tells me I'm average. Would your husband buy a minivan?

My buddy had a mini van for delivering/ selling photo copiers and i drove the company mini van to service HW

Both of us got SUV's and both of us agreed the mini van was WAY safer at highway speed in ice and snow than the short WB/ high CG SUV's we replaced them with and we were driving 5 months of the year in winter road conditions up narth, the SUV was all just image

Even with good studded snows I would have half a doz " brown pants " situations a season where i was doing everything to stay on the road, replaced the SUV with a golf and I felt way safer

Buddy had his chrysler mini van speced with a 5 spd stick/ 2.5 L turbo which was unusual, with mags/ good tires that combo really liked to get up & run at about 130 kph/80mph,

my GF bought it off of him and got a lot of speeding tickets
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'll give you minivan kooks this. If I was running drugs or other contraband I think the minivan could be a wise choice.
    Loaded up with some kids, a bike rack and a large white woman wearing Walmart clothes, the trip up from Miami to Upstate NY with a couple beach balls full of heroin wouldn't attract unneeded attention.
    Shit man, be quiet. I need a Xtra money to put the kids thru college and you go outing my M.O.

Riser, please return your man card to:

VT State Office of Records
    Attn: Man Registry
    109 State St, Montpelier, VT
    Don’t listen to Timberridge. You definitely earn a man card based on your history of bonfires made out of pallets.

Since I am The Mayor of this little ski town, I can issue you an official man card.

Send your application to:

Harry
    PO Box 420
    Big Sky MT 59716

Please include with your application:
    1) dates/locations of at least 3 bonfires made of pallets.
    2) hospital records of all injured parties (police arrest records acceptable)
    3) nekkid pics of your sister.
    4) application fee of $37.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Mrs. MT was all "fuck no I'm not getting a minivan" bless-her-heart so we've had suburbans since 1999. Damn they spoil ya, you can't overload it, and if you can, it'll pull any fuckin thing you can attach to it AND go 85. uphill. both ways.

I've driven it in some truly heinous Appalachian icestorm situations no-problem-bro.
    "Can't you see..."

I wanted to and was talked down, dammit. My older cousin, who I idolized, told me that falling in love with an Alfa was like falling in love with a stripper. Looks amazing and might let you play once in a while, but usually will tease you mercilessly. I ended up buying a '59 VW. Which I loved and was cool - all 36 bhp - but no Alfa!

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I bought an Alfa GTV6 as first car.

Which was fabulous but also foolish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    My buddy had a mini van for delivering/ selling photo copiers and i drove the company mini van to service HW

Both of us got SUV's and both of us agreed the mini van was WAY safer at highway speed in ice and snow than the short WB/ high CG SUV's we replaced them with and we were driving 5 months of the year in winter road conditions up narth, the SUV was all just image

Even with good studded snows I would have half a doz " brown pants " situations a season where i was doing everything to stay on the road, replaced the SUV with a golf and I felt way safer

Buddy had his chrysler mini van speced with a 5 spd stick/ 2.5 L turbo which was unusual, with mags/ good tires that combo really liked to get up & run at about 130 kph/80mph,

my GF bought it off of him and got a lot of speeding tickets
    XXX'r. If he still has a minivan, tell your buddy to send me his address and I'll have Sephora send him a summer fragrance sampler.

XXX'r. If he still has a minivan, tell your buddy to send me his address and I'll have Sephora send him a summer fragrance sampler.
    I had a company minivan starting at age 24. Rolling around with my skis, golf clubs, windsurfing gear and getting laid in parking lots after drinks at a bar wasn't such a bad thing.

did you read the fucking post and atempt to understnd the concept I was pointing out ?

we both got SUV's and both realized they suck at highway speed on ice and snow compared to mini vans cuz the design is inherently unstable

and we had those mini vans so last century

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    did you read the fucking post and atempt to understnd the concept I was pointing out ?

we both got SUV's and both realized they suck at highway speed on ice and snow compared to mini vans cuz the design is inherently unstable

and that was so last century
    I did. Did you Canadians have snow tires back then or were you still using seal skins wrapped around the tire?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Don’t listen to Timberridge. You definitely earn a man card based on your history of bonfires made out of pallets.

Since I am The Mayor of this little ski town, I can issue you an official man card.

Send your application to:

Harry
    PO Box 420
    Big Sky MT 59716

Please include with your application:
    1) dates/locations of at least 3 bonfires made of pallets.
    2) hospital records of all injured parties (police arrest records acceptable)
    3) nekkid pics of your sister.
    4) application fee of $37.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Shit. You're assuming I can remember any of that.

I smell an internet scam, riser3. Someone got hold of Harry's password.
    Not Harry should be showing up soon.

I did. Did you Canadians have snow tires back then or were you still using seal skins wrapped around the tire?
    we did but we put them on the front cuz it was more manly

Fuck the minivan chatter... How many live axels are in the driveway? There's the quota for your man card.

My bird tells me I'm average. Would your husband buy a minivan?
    He drives a maxivan bc we like to camp, but I know he has zero confidence issues. he once told me he liked the new foresters!

but you know I'm just teasing you. and I'll just go ahead and "believe" you bc I do not want to get into seeing evidence of proof lol
    skid luxury