Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Do you think throwing a skycap a 20 to get some overweight baggage on for free is a crime?

General question.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Do you think throwing a skycap a 20 to get some overweight baggage on for free is a crime?

General question.
    If it costs you $20, it wasn’t free.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    If it costs you $20, it wasn’t free.
    Tell that to the airline.

I’m not an economist either.

College is the new high school anyway. Half the kids coming out are dumb as fucking rocks(just like they went in as), and would not have been considered "college material" a generation ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertf.../#46c883e04b44

"There is also this mentality that college is a requirement. Every high school graduate should go to college. Even in elementary and middle schools, there are "college bound" programs that promote higher education for all. Let's not dismiss the value that a college education can bring, but a college education is NOT for everyone. What's even worse is that students are heading to college to "find themselves", wasting time and money trying to figure out what they want to do in life. College is an expensive way to find yourself."

collage is the new elementary
    watch out for snakes

Rich folks have been doing this forever to get their kids in

.... PRESCHOOL.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    College is the new high school anyway. Half the kids coming out are dumb as fucking rocks(just like they went in as), and would not have been considered "college material" a generation ago.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertf.../#46c883e04b44

"There is also this mentality that college is a requirement. Every high school graduate should go to college. Even in elementary and middle schools, there are "college bound" programs that promote higher education for all. Let's not dismiss the value that a college education can bring, but a college education is NOT for everyone. What's even worse is that students are heading to college to "find themselves", wasting time and money trying to figure out what they want to do in life. College is an expensive way to find yourself."

how do people react when YOU tell them they are dumber as fucking rocks. white rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Rich folks have been doing this forever to get their kids in

.... PRESCHOOL.
    Um yeah, SOP in Manhattan.

buddy of mine went to boarding school with " A Kennedy "

sez buddy always sold the best/the purest mescaline

them rich kids ain't all useless eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Most people who hear about this story probably say, duh, no shit. I thought, fuck, the Trump's aren't behind bars, and the Justice Dept. Is bothering with this? But it all seems to be centered around this Singer fellow who was working quite an operation, and everyone else just got caught in the wake.

This is a pretty gross side story: Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Is Caught Up in College Admissions Scandal https://nyti.ms/2F6JF8q I mean, why even bother going to college, but she was operating a business from her imaginary freshman year.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    buddy of mine went to boarding school with " A Kennedy "

them rich kids ain't all useless eh
    Probably good for a bedroom in an awesome ski house at Telluride with hot chicks in the hot tub, too, if you're friendly.

What nobody's commenting on is that they're throwing two B movie actresses under the team bus instead of going after the hedge fund managers, megachurch pastors, or even the actresses' way more famous husband, William H Macy. Same shit happened when they threw the book at Martha Stewart for shit tons of way richer white men do all day everyday..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    What nobody's commenting on is that they're throwing two B movie actresses under the team bus instead of going after the hedge fund managers, megachurch pastors, or even the actresses' way more famous husband, William H Macy. Same shit happened when they threw the book at Martha Stewart for shit tons of way richer white men do all day everyday..
    Life isn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    A more accessible term for LSD.

the ex-CEO of PIMCO got indicted today, so did a TPG muckymucky, but b-list actresses make better headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    the ex-CEO of PIMCO got indicted today, so did a TPG muckymucky, but b-list actresses make better headlines.
    Tits or GTFO

Whitaker did the job he was paid to do. His job of revving up the "right" investigations. Hating college and hollywood elites and pervs is a theme in trumpland for 2020. This is a two for one. And the MSM is falling for the play. I'd like to see the other names on the list.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Probably good for a bedroom in an awesome ski house at Telluride with hot chicks in the hot tub, too, if you're friendly.

Did the Kennedy's sell the Aspen house after the accident?

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Gotz View Post
    The unfortunate part of the story was how far some (most) of the parents went to hide their actions from their kids.
    That would because they were not doing it for their kids but for themselves: "My motherless by-blow got into Haaaaarvaaaaaad, and yours didn't, you amoeba."

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Whitaker did the job he was paid to do. His job of revving up the "right" investigations. Hating college and hollywood elites and pervs is a theme in trumpland for 2020. This is a two for one. And the MSM is falling for the play. I'd like to see the other names on the list.
    This seems like an odd investigation to drum up as the whole Trump clan was benefiting from payola during their college years.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

"I could shoot somebody......" seems to be working so far. See Glademasters post ^^^^

Here's the list.

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/h...ribery-scheme-
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Wow, the FBI rolled up on our neighborhood this morning like they were coming to get Avon Barksdale, but looks more like the dozen cars w fully loaded search teams actually arrested the equivalent of Bubbles

Sheeeee-it

not sure what the big deal is

I grew up in the land of trust funds and other shit, my dad called up the dean one day and said admit my son to your college
    I told my dad I didn't want to goto that college, so I didn't, that's how the world works

The ivy league legacy students were the biggest fuck ups I ever met, we used to goto this one guys house to get weed and coke when I was in highschool
    He was graduating with his nice ivy degree and I was like what are you doing? he was headed to europe to travel for the summer and then his dad was setting him up with a job and at some bank when he got back, he had no idea what the job was, guy couldn't spell his own name either

had one fuck up roomate who graduated from phillips exeter, I can only imagine where he is today
    education and money go hand in hand

Oh Hell yeah! This is the SC that I remember thirty (30) plus years ago. God bless their mom for paying their way onto campus. And God bless their cute, thick little skulls- I mean, chrome doesn't exactly suck itself off a trailer hitch, does it?

Love the dog collar on the left, BTW.

Name:  loughlins.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  79.5 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.