Page 1517 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 ... LastLast
Results 37,901 to 37,925 of 46183
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    Bears attacking the BBQ at 4:45am Attachment 415689
    They stole your fucking propane tank??!!! Fuckers are getting bolder and bolder

Also some copper pipe I bet. Meth bears don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    They stole your fucking propane tank??!!! Fuckers are getting bolder and bolder
    Ha! No, that gray hose connects to a propane line at the deck. Bastards!

Getting pulled over for running non-existent stop signs. Cop pulls behind me and turn on his lights. I'm thinking better get out of his way and pull to the side. Then he stops too. WTF? "You know why I pulled you over?" "No." "You blew right through a stop sign back there." "O rly?"

Got off with a warning as I decided against being argumentative, but I drove back to make sure I wasn't going crazy and yup. There's no damn stop sign. Haha. Guess I should revisit getting a dash cam. That would've been even more annoying if I was issued a citation.

Most annoying thing about it was that it was right in front of my kids' school picking them up. Thanks for making me look like a school zone violating asshole for nothing, Officer Buttmunch. Guy was being a prick the whole time too. Bet he realized he screwed up (thus the "warning") but instead of just letting the whole thing go, he doubled down, making a big show about it in front of all the parents. /FACEPALM

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

I was driving west on old highway 40 west of Soda Springs. A cop who turned out to be a game warden had pulled someone over. Just as I got to them the cop started to pull out. I honked because I couldn't have avoided hitting him. He stopped pulling out and I went by. He then got a few feet off my rear bumper as I drove the posted limit (35). He did that for a while so I figure he wanted me to speed up. I get up to 40. He pulls me over. Tells me the limit is 25--a lie. Keeps me for a while then lets me go without even a warning. I figure the guy was pissed about people using his road (which is also my road) to bypass freeway traffic and decided to harass people.

A game warden doing traffic duty?

That shit annoys me.

fucking web/email host got ransomeware'd

email is portal'ed to microsoft exchange, so the history should exist somewhere...but for the moment, our web portal goes to the host before going to microsoft, so we're SOL until our host gets their shit figured out

a couple emails got out this morning per some phone calls, but I have no idea if any other clients or consultants have been trying to email me

phone still works & my work server is not backed up by the web/email host, so i got that going for me

which is nice

Oof. Damn, that’s really tough. Vibes ::: :::.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    fucking web/email host got ransomeware'd

email is portal'ed to microsoft exchange, so the history should exist somewhere...but for the moment, our web portal goes to the host before going to microsoft, so we're SOL until our host gets their shit figured out

a couple emails got out this morning per some phone calls, but I have no idea if any other clients or consultants have been trying to email me

phone still works & my work server is not backed up by the web/email host, so i got that going for me

which is nice

Why the middleman?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    Why the middleman?
    It started as the email host going back to 2004; then we asked a about 4 years ago how to either expand our storage or to work out a backup for old email because it was annoying to archive every 4mos. They suggested MS Exchange and said it would be like gmail with no backups reqd & access to the full history. They converted it all. It costs us a couple bucks more than going direct & we didn’t need to manage the conversion.
    But now, here we are…

Going to change that when we get our access back

Town of Truckee got ransomwared and lost all of its emails. They decided it was too dangerous to recover them from the server so just gone. Given all the shenanigans they've been up to the last few years it's probably to their benefit to lose them. ( The guys who really got fucked were the contractors and their clients because the building department shut down for months and by the time it reopened it was too late in the year to start anything outdoors.

3:30am phone call from the alarm company telling me the power is out.

Fuck. Now I’m awake dammit

For some reason the decision was made to box blade the private road I live on yesterday. No rain forecast till Sunday to reform the crust, now we get giant clouds of dust and my car is constantly covered in dust.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    For some reason the decision was made to box blade the private road I live on yesterday. No rain forecast till Sunday to reform the crust, now we get giant clouds of dust and my car is constantly covered in dust.
    We have the opposite problem. Our road was bladed then doused with mag chloride. Didn't roll it so we had puddles and mud for days.
    I'd rather deal with the dust than the cement like mixture.
    I couldn't walk our dog for days.

that eBay just keeps utterly shit fraudulent sellers around and DNGAF.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    that eBay just keeps utterly shit fraudulent sellers around and DNGAF.
    DYOR?

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    DYOR?
    hey ya dumb drunk fuck with the brains of cottage cheese sitting in the sun who’s stuck his dick in the dryer socket so many times he can’t even see the torched tooth pick remaining, it’s a place I’ve done business with for years that seems to have been taken over recently (or the old Japanese owner is in poor health) and eBay doesn’t care.

hey ya dumb drunk fuck with the brains of cottage cheese sitting in the sun who’s stuck his dick in the dryer socket so many times he can’t even see the torched tooth pick remaining, it’s a place I’ve done business with for years that seems to have been taken over recently and eBay doesn’t care.
    Nor do we.

Nor do we.
    The opposite of caring is not posting. Make TGR better, schizophrenic schyster skibum

The opposite of caring is not posting. Make TGR better, schizophrenic schyster skibum
    I do care about your ultimate demise.

I do care about your ultimate demise.
    Now you are cross posting something that amuses me.

People saying they got covid now and the accompanying symptoms is getting played out. Like if you got OG, Alpha, Delta, or even Omicron back at Christmas it's a cool story, but now... lame. Oh, you finally just got covid? Nobody cares.

Business admin apps

I've been moonlighting this spring to make some extra cash before the baby gets here. One or two shifts a week, pay is great, I am happy with the work I am doing.

I should have been suspicious when I caught the trackers from the owner's email client, the one he pays $30 a month for. Every aspect of his small business is handled by a different app, each terrible to use, and none of them talk well together. For the amount he pays per month for various services, he could more than cover the wages for a single admin assistant who would do a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    People saying they got covid now and the accompanying symptoms is getting played out. Like if you got OG, Alpha, Delta, or even Omicron back at Christmas it's a cool story, but now... lame. Oh, you finally just got covid? Nobody cares.
    So you're saying Covid's just not cool anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I care as I dont want it nor to have my family have it, so if ya get it, tell me.

Had 2 families not come to our derby party as they felt sick
    both moms had it, glad they didnt come.
    Had kids on my baseball team get it too, glad they told me.

Noone is showing off