Page 879 of 929 FirstFirst ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... LastLast
Results 21,951 to 21,975 of 23206

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Which apparently means a little, but not a lot for developing long covid?

In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Sister and BIL are both sick with C-19 right now. Both Vaxed and fully boosted. Guess what, it is still around.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Yup, and his symptoms are “mild” likely due to being vaxxed to the max
    Pretty much all symptoms are described as mild in the media unless you’re hospitalized.

In other news, 0-4 vax coming next week. Stoked for my little one! If you get your kid a flu vax,no reason not to get this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	418959
    Last edited by funkendrenchman; 06-15-2022 at 02:23 PM.

So the 2nd to last human on earth who's tested very regularly finally tested positives for COVID. It was a hell of a run but bound to come to an end sooner or later. That leaves Biden as the final one who's tested daily and still hasn't thrown a + amirite??

There can be only one!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Sister and BIL are both sick with C-19 right now. Both Vaxed and fully boosted. Guess what, it is still around.
    Case rates around these parts are higher than any other time period besides peak Omicron.

Daughter's BF, his mom and a bunch of relatives went to Aspen for a wedding last week and most of them now have Covid. Figure Mere, who has avoided it so far despite being in the health care world, will likely test positive in this environment.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Daughter's BF, his mom and a bunch of relatives went to Aspen for a wedding last week and most of them now have Covid. Figure Mere, who has avoided it so far despite being in the health care world, will likely test positive in this environment.
    It's always the boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Sorry to hear that Cono. FWIW, one of the primary non-urgent complaints I see with covid since January is bilateral ear pressure/serous effusion. Like almost everybody. Obviously we don't know the details, but ear pain/fullness/discomfort has been, in my clinical experience, a leading complaint in mild covid cases, along with sinus pressure.
    Damnit Cono +++ vibes .

Almost 2 full weeks after first symptoms I am super tired, still have a cough and the R side of my head is all fucked up nose itchy and sneezy like allergies and my ear feels like a pillow is in it. Kinda like trackhead spells out. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Well, was able to secure a Paxlovid prescription. Took my first dose last night. I guess this is a bit of an experiment. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't. 6 months from infection I'm willing to try it and see if it knocks out the rest of my symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Well, was able to secure a Paxlovid prescription. Took my first dose last night. I guess this is a bit of an experiment. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't. 6 months from infection I'm willing to try it and see if it knocks out the rest of my symptoms.
    Y u no horse dewormer??

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Y u no horse dewormer??
    Figured human dewormer might be more effective.

Figured human dewormer might be more effective.
    That's what the MSM wants you to think.

Could I interest you in some Hydroxychloroquine or perhaps some colloidal silver?

When me and my lady both had Covid she got paxlovid. She said the taste that it leaves in your mouth is beyond disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    When me and my lady both had Covid she got paxlovid. She said the taste that it leaves in your mouth is beyond disgusting.
    When I had giardia the Flagyl seemed worse than the parasite. Amazing how when you take a med you so often prescribe, you learn things that make you pause.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    When I had giardia the Flagyl seemed worse than the parasite. Amazing how when you take a med you so often prescribe, you learn things that make you pause.
    And I'm sure you didn't even drink alcohol with it.
    Another disgusting taste--anything carbonated when you're taking Diamox for altitude.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Case rates around these parts are higher than any other time period besides peak Omicron.
    Sewer data shows the current case rate is nearly as high as the January peak around me.

<anecdote> And maybe higher. When omicron took over, it looked to me like the sewer data dropped by half relative to case counts. Suggesting that omicron shows up less in poop, and that today's sewer number means more cases than the same number 6 months ago.

The sister of a colleague of my Mrs' in StL got Covid 2 weeks ago, then went to the hospital a week ago Tuesday because she was feeling worse. They found stage 4 pancreatic cancer and she passed 5 days later last Sunday, 51.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Vibes. I wold hope to go that quickly
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    The sister of a colleague of my Mrs' in StL got Covid 2 weeks ago, then went to the hospital a week ago Tuesday because she was feeling worse. They found stage 4 pancreatic cancer and she passed 5 days later last Sunday, 51.
    Gnar. So fucked up. Vibes

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    And I'm sure you didn't even drink alcohol with it.
    Another disgusting taste--anything carbonated when you're taking Diamox for altitude.
    I don’t drink alcohol anyway. Too old to feel like shit from that too.

I had a little nausea last night and this AM. A little bit of metallic taste in my mouth. No biggie so far.

Shot #4 a couple days ago. Soreness at the site. Minimal muscle soreness. A little tiredness, maybe. Maybe nose is very slightly runny, though weather shifted to cooler and wetter at the same time.

#3 caused a lot more muscle soreness - I think there's still a knot in there.

The PA daughter's luck ran out. Went to Aspen for a wedding. Looks like most of the wedding party returned Covid positive. She was vaxxed and boosted. Pretty rough go of it, pretty much zonked in bed for three days, but up and doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    The PA daughter's luck ran out. Went to Aspen for a wedding. Looks like most of the wedding party returned Covid positive. She was vaxxed and boosted. Pretty rough go of it, pretty much zonked in bed for three days, but up and doing better.
    Benefits of an international travel destination:

-Our immune systems get tested regularly.

Was always grossed out when Brazilian kids would come here in January (summer for them) snotty and sick as hell, touching every piece of fruit in the grocery store because the fruits in the US were new and different compared to their jungle locale.
    Last edited by Percy Rideout; 06-20-2022 at 11:46 AM.