Page 16 of 204 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Shut out for RR

Ended up with 4 in the pavillion for Meriewether and 8 lawn seats for SPAC.

Well, 7 of my closests friends will be happy...
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

I have 4 Darien lawn's and would like to trade for some SPAC's...anyone?

TylerJames and Jtran,

I will see you boys on the lawn at Hartford.

Receipt #xxxxxxx

Congratulations! You have just purchased the following tickets:

-----------
    Fri Aug 14 2009 08:00 PM Phish, Meadows Music Theater
    Number of tickets: 2, GA LAWN
    Ticket Delivery: UPS 2nd Day Air (Domestic)

You fellas doing Great Woods on the first leg?
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

BSS Guest
    Congratulations! You have just purchased the following tickets:

-----------
    Wed Aug 5 2009 07:00 PM Phish, Shoreline Amphitheatre
    Number of tickets: 2, GA LAWN

i feel like the only guy on this board who hasn't gotten shit. i haven't even received my second denial email. oh well. i'll be fighting the TM fight tomorrow at lunch with everyone else that got denied.

so what do you all think is the best place to try for tickets tomorrow, on the internet? phone? or at a retail location?

i'm thinking phone and internet but i don't know if it would be worth going to the retail location and waiting in line if the retail loc people are trying to get the same pool of tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjames View Post
    so what do you all think is the best place to try for tickets tomorrow, on the internet? phone? or at a retail location?

i'm thinking phone and internet but i don't know if it would be worth going to the retail location and waiting in line if the retail loc people are trying to get the same pool of tickets.
    unless things have changed, all the tickets come from the same pool. the last time i went to an outlet, about the first three or 4 people in line got tix before the show sold out. the shitty thing about that was that the guy running the outlet said they had to do a "lottery" if there were more than 10 people there, so he put numbers in a hat and made us all draw to see what order we got in line. luckily i drew first....don't know if all TM outlets are like that or if this was the policy at this one, but if it is, what's the purpose of getting there super early when the order is gonna be re-arranged.

i'll be at my computer in the office trying like hell for RR tix tomorrow and gorge on friday.

2 lawns for Hartford, denied on my Rocks and SPAC tixs...

Will be in the Capital District in August, willing to trade two Hartford for SPAC just in case Friday is the junkshow I anticipate it to be...

Should be a fun summer!

FWIW i am prepared to offer a NEW pair of 138's and a drilled once, skied 3 days pair of 120s (both 09 red ones) as a straight up trade for 1 4 day pass at red rocks. i will even include the barons mounted on the 120's. make it happen.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    FWIW i am prepared to offer a NEW pair of 138's and a drilled once, skied 3 days pair of 120s (both 09 red ones) as a straight up trade for 1 4 day pass at red rocks. i will even include the barons mounted on the 120's. make it happen.
    Well I STILL have not received an email. If I win all 8 that I requested for RR I might take you up on that trade.

Just called music today and did not win.

I also called FYE in Glenwood. They said they will be selling tickets at noon. I work until 3am tonight anyway, so I might just drive straight to glenwood then and see how early people line up in the AM.

For anyone who is lucky enough to get RR tix tomorrow and if I'm unlucky - I am looking for your extra. I will pay face, and I will also offer you and a buddy/gf/whoever a day of fly fishing out of my raft - me on the sticks all day and you and your buddy catching trout all day. I provide the flies/lunches/shuttle/other fun river stuff/etc. I can row you down several rivers around here - upper Colly below pumphouse, Platte/Encampment in southern WY, Eagle, etc. My wife is pregnant and is due two weeks before the first show at RR, so latest date for a trip would probably be last week of June, which is actually perfect time for the rivers to be shaping up for dry flies. Otherwise, we can go next spring.

I've spoken with a few folks in various retail ticket locations. Every single one of them said if they have more than two people lined up to get tix for a show, they are required by *&%#bastard to distribute random numbers for a lottery to decide who's first in line. Anybody that is in front of the person's number that is drawn has to go to the back of the line. Total shitshow apparently. Also, they all said only first 4 or so would get tix before it sells out.

One guy said he's had 3X the number of calls than he did with Hannah Montana, and that sold out in 3 seconds, apparently a record for Colorado. No shit I tell him.

FYE in Glenwood is expecting "hundreds of people" I was told today. He literally told me "don't bother". Maybe he's full of it?

I am also looking for your extras. I'm throwing out here a pair of 24.5 Garmont Radiums for trade for a 4-day RR pass. They are new (08/09), liners molded, used once. The liners are Powerwrap, not the Palau liner that normally comes with the Radium. I am a Ladies size 8 (39 EU), BSL 285.

Best of luck tomorrow everybody!

Instead of creating another thread on this question, I might as well ask it here. I'm a gorge noob. Can those that have camped at the official campground give me the lowdown? The wild horses campground looks like a rip-off so we'll probably camp with the masses.

Are there prime places to camp so getting there early is important? Is the premier camping worth it? Seems like it might be since they shuttle you over to the amphitheater and let you get in early (supposedly).

Any must bring items for the weekend?

Well quite the dillema here. Its gonna be EPIC tomorrow. Snowing hardest I have seen all year. Of the like 9000 people who are lurking in this thread and NOT gonna try to get tickets would you try for me??? I need a 4 day pass.

-$100 finders fee (and the cost of the tickets of course)
    -Drilled 2x 188 Moment Tahoe with all-metal Solly 957s

God damn the good ole days were nice. Got front row for Fiddler's Green with the mail in ticket request. Never denied with mail order at many a show. That's how it goes! Good luck tomorrow, folks. Looks like I'll be listening to the MP3.
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    Instead of creating another thread on this question, I might as well ask it here. I'm a gorge noob. Can those that have camped at the official campground give me the lowdown? The wild horses campground looks like a rip-off so we'll probably camp with the masses.

Are there prime places to camp so getting there early is important? Is the premier camping worth it? Seems like it might be since they shuttle you over to the amphitheater and let you get in early (supposedly).

Any must bring items for the weekend?
    There is really no "prime" camping spot per se (just distance to the venue). As I remember, most of the camping is on a nice, grassy plateau.

Its an unreal venue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Good luck to everyone today. I'm sure you're all as nervous as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Well quite the dillema here. Its gonna be EPIC tomorrow. Snowing hardest I have seen all year. Of the like 9000 people who are lurking in this thread and NOT gonna try to get tickets would you try for me??? I need a 4 day pass.

-$100 finders fee (and the cost of the tickets of course)
    -Drilled 2x 188 Moment Tahoe with all-metal Solly 957s
    I'll play.

Do RR tix go on sale at 10 MST or 12 MST?

EDIT it's 12 MDT.
    Last edited by hev; 03-26-2009 at 10:00 AM.

I heard that they are capping people to (2) 4-day passes on line and at TM locations. Any truth to this?
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

Oh, so it's still 2 more hours here...that explains things.

Well that only took 5 minutes.

BSS Guest
    Less than that. I was denied (on 3 computers simultaneously) before 12:02:00.

Quote Originally Posted by BSS View Post
    Less than that. I was denied (on 3 computers simultaneously) before 12:02:00.

same here i had three computers and on the phone still nothing. no tickets by 12:02 and a no on the phone

stubhub and tixnow already have multiple pages of tickets for sale starting at 1300 dollars