Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i'm usually happy just to have the plane land safe.
    Fair enough! I'm always happy when that big piece of crazy mechanics somehow manages to make out of the sky in one piece too. I feel safer putting my trust in a simple parachute

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Thank's for hanging Ian...have a great and safe season
    My pleasure! You too!

spook Guest
    no, i'm an asshole just trying to pad my post count. the first one to 25,000 wins the website.

one serious question though: do you ever wear a mouthpiece?

since i'm the de-facto mayor of said environs parking lot sector, i will enable you safe passage towards the gnarlness.
    Fuck yeah man! Cheers!

since i'm the de-facto mayor of said environs parking lot sector, i will enable you safe passage towards the gnarlness.
    BS. You're only Mayor of Lot 4.
    Lot 3 is another matter.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    BS. You're only Mayor of Lot 4.
    Lot 3 is another matter.
    Haha! Fair enough!

Is it a pain in the ass touring around in Dukes, or are you fit enough not even to notice the difference?

When was the last time you skied switch?

If there's no pow, would you rather rip groomers on a finely-tuned GS ski or lap the park?

If you're on the road, how many days in a row will you typically go without checking your Facebook/email/phone/etc?

Was it tough keeping everybody's stinky-ass ski clothing clean during Fantasy Camp?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Make no mistake, flowing alpy is a super great guy.

Mac, you should go eat lunch
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Haha Dunfee! Kepping me busy eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Is it a pain in the ass touring around in Dukes, or are you fit enough not even to notice the difference? It's not a pain in the ass if I know that I'm gonna shred the gnar on the way down. I don't mind the weight if it gives me the confidence to shred hard. Now I have the Kingpin so my world is complete.

When was the last time you skied switch? Not as long ago as you would think.

If there's no pow, would you rather rip groomers on a finely-tuned GS ski or lap the park? Groomers or better yet I'll go touring in search of either pow or just a nice day in the backcountry enjoying the views and exercise.

If you're on the road, how many days in a row will you typically go without checking your Facebook/email/phone/etc? I wish i could say a long time but this shit is important to our careers now so I won't go more than a couple days. After all internet is everywhere these days!

Was it tough keeping everybody's stinky-ass ski clothing clean during Fantasy Camp?
    No Cause we we're Heli shredding so not much stinking occurred. Plus we had a shower!

What are the chances of getting Treehouse Mike into more TGR vids? I hear he can rip on a snowboard too

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    no, i'm an asshole just trying to pad my post count. the first one to 25,000 wins the website.

one serious question though: do you ever wear a mouthpiece?
    Fair enough man!

Yes I wear a mouthpiece when I'm hucking big stuff. I've had a knee sandwich for lunch way too many times!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Make no mistake, flowing alpy is a super great guy.

Mac, you should go eat lunch
    I don't doubt he is!

I cooked and ate lunch while answering these Q's

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    What are the chances of getting Treehouse Mike into more TGR vids? I hear he can rip on a snowboard too
    Haha! Who is this? Treehouse is a great bud and sends it at life like very few every will. I will always include him in on any endeavours I can. As far as pro snowboarding, while he's got to earn that one on his own

spook Guest
    thank you. i'm going to start wearing one, too because even though i don't huck anything, i've had various sandwiches.

in conclusion, thank you and please do not hurt yourself or especially break any more femurs. they are helpless creatures.

your friend chose a righteous place to throw his meat.
    Yes he did!

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    thank you. i'm going to start wearing one, too because even though i don't huck anything, i've had various sandwiches.

in conclusion, thank you and please do not hurt yourself or especially break any more femurs. they are helpless creatures.

Haha! Good call man! And thanks I'll try not too.

How did you get your start as a skier? Racer? Bumper?

Did you learn to ski at a young age? Are your parents skiers?

What's the most humbling sport you've tried outside of skiing? Surfing is too easy - any others?

What's the most challenging thing you've handled outside of skiing/mountain sports/BASE?

Are you bummed about the Scotland independence vote?

okay some easy ones:
    Are you really Canadian?

What MTB do you ride?

What boot(s) do you ski?

After not having hucked for two year what were you thinking hitting that f ing massive drop ? I'm guessing it was bigger than you thought? so much for working your way up to the big stuff...did the leg even twitch on the landing or was it 100%

Do you sometimes have too much pressure from your sponsors and they say you have to ride 15 sick lines on the next month or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    How did you get your start as a skier? Racer? Bumper?
    Racer
    Did you learn to ski at a young age? Are your parents skiers?
    I learnt at 22 months old. Yes my parents are incredible skiers.
    What's the most humbling sport you've tried outside of skiing? Surfing is too easy - any others?
    BASE jumping, something that dangerous better humble you or it will kill you.
    What's the most challenging thing you've handled outside of skiing/mountain sports/BASE?
    Marriage haha!
    Are you bummed about the Scotland independence vote?
    No really! I guess it would have been cool to see Scottland finally become its own nation since that's my heritage but I'm Canadian so it doesn't bother me that much. It was far more important hundreds of years ago, these days I think the world needs to work on unification not separation.

okay some easy ones:
    Are you really Canadian?
    Yes
    What MTB do you ride?
    Rockey Mountain Slayer 70
    What boot(s) do you ski?
    Tecnica Cochise but more importantly their fitted by Surefoot

Quote Originally Posted by M_R View Post
    After not having hucked for two year what were you thinking hitting that f ing massive drop ? I'm guessing it was bigger than you thought? so much for working your way up to the big stuff...did the leg even twitch on the landing or was it 100%
    I started with a small cliff 15-20ft and that felt good so then I went for a bigger one about 30ft and that felt good so then I hit a 50ft-er. At that point I had done so much strength training that my leg was good to go. Didn't hurt a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by 100001041893599 View Post
    Do you sometimes have too much pressure from your sponsors and they say you have to ride 15 sick lines on the next month or something like that?
    Never! My sponsors never tell me what to do nor do they pressure me. I make my own decisions in the mountains. The only pressure I get from sponsors is to do more social media posts haha!

Have you skied the mountaineers route on the Mendenhall towers yet?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by IanMcIntosh View Post
    I started with a small cliff 15-20ft and that felt good so then I went for a bigger one about 30ft and that felt good so then I hit a 50ft-er. At that point I had done so much strength training that my leg was good to go. Didn't hurt a bit!
    So you did work your way up, Although your 15-20 ft baby step is is a monster step for most of us mere mortals. Awesome that you were pain free! (Guessing no metal in the leg?) Thanks for keeping us entertained both in your movies and this afternoon, been fun and looking forward to more killer footage!

Oh okay that's good!
    Who's your favourite snowboarder and favourite skier?