Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracks Game

i need a girlfriend. or some fucking snow.

Quote Originally Posted by kirkham1812
    i need a girlfriend. or some fucking snow.
    I need a girlfriend to enjoy the fucking snow with
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

how goes it edgmeister
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

It goes OK Working on a new Indy map, but I think we're going to get a few done before the release (Though that may change). I was planning to work on it quite a bit this week (on holiday) but then I got a job. So now I spend my days filing, but by the end of the week I will have £150 towards some lovely on-sale pocket rockets! (Or maybe save up for some Bros next season)

edg

Linky no worky for me today.
    "Whoever said skiing on fat skis is like having sex with a fat chick, has obviously never had sex with a fat chick." -Jack Handy

Sorry for long time no update...

Beta of Indy's latest 'map', have fun :-)

http://game.the-edg.net/indy2.swf

The newest feature really is a click-and-go; click where you want to drop off and off you go.

The would look sick on a really big screen - at 100% this is massive (though it should scale to the browser window)

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

THIS THING KICK ASS!!!
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere.

avalanche!!!

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    The new level is cooool... What are the text boxes in the lower left? Glades? Park? Huck Fest? Are those soon-to-be links to levels (or are they levels, and my comp just doesn't want to accept them as links?)

And one question: a couple times I have crashed midway down the level (damned trees) and when I click drop off it drops me to the side of where I crashed with a straightline above me... I have to refresh the browser to correct this. Something you might want to look at, edg... Not a big deal, but something to think about.

And why doesn't my click and go work? Shouldn't I be able to click where I want to be and then drop off? Or how exactly is that supposed to work... Guidance would be appreciated. All things considered, I HEART TRACKS GAME!

Thanks edg for captivating us!
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

I'm afraid it's a bit buggy... But, I shall strive to reslove those bug tonight!

Yeah, the idea is to have each of those as a seperate level you can link too. The avalanche is kinda fun, eh? You can straightline out of it, but it's hard (or should be).

Is anyone having speed troubles? I think some computers are having trouble with the big size (this one at school is, for example)

Have fun,

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

yeah its really slow for me
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Edg, it runs fine for me. I wish I had more time right now to do the other levels. Maybe soon. Lets get this one fixed of any bugs and then roll with some new levels like we talked about. I have some ideas.

INDY

I second the slowness. Remarkably slow, actually, after only 2 or 3 runs.

And where's the avi?

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

You can experience the avi just below the cornice on the left of the screen. You have to ski into the right area, so it comes unexpectedly.

Wear your snorkel.

I'm working on the speed issue; don't know quite how I can help it - but I shall try!

The other interface bug are also being sorted :-)

edg

Someone suggested panning the map behind, and I think that SHOULD help with the speed. However, I am rewriting the 'engine' to try and optimize it. I will release a more bug free version of the full screen :-)

edg

Mutha Fuckin TRACKS

I just wanted to say great game. I can't stop playing, it is too addictive. Well, just thought I'd let you know, and I'll be on the look out for new levels and updates
    "I have never exploded. But I know what it would be like. Don't ask me how. I just know. I've always just known." -Garth Merenghi

Bump... This game rules.

B--U--M--P
    "I have never exploded. But I know what it would be like. Don't ask me how. I just know. I've always just known." -Garth Merenghi

Bumpin' so I'll remember to check out the new level on monday...

SaAaH (and planning on productivity),
    d.

Holy Shit. This is the first time I've checked this game. And you know what, Fuck You. I was happily getting good progress on homework for finals, now guess what, an hours passed and I ain't doing shit but trying to do a triple stage and full screen gap.

Movin' on up...

Hey edg: I still can't get the links to work for the huck fest, park, etc. Have you worked that out, and my browser just sucks? Err what's the dealio on that, yo?

The game still rocks. And for more flash game fun: Mountain biking--do not play if you have important stuff to do (just click the buttons to advance through the game, and use the arrows to move).

Ah werd upppp.

Max : Those aren't active yet, as the maps don't yet exist!

edg

Duuurt Eye kant reed gud...

I knew that

And now for dumb question #2: you're not seriously 17, are you edg?
    Last edited by Max Gosey; 12-22-2004 at 02:43 PM.

Yes, I am.

edg