Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ^^^^
    C'mon BCFlow. We can form the gimp-brut-squad.

I light the fires while the city sleeps.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Blue flame, while impressive, takes a little setup time and is not all that stealthy in execution.

Think though if we could take your Alpy BC Card rage and my physical size and direct them both at this guy...

Sorry to hear that shit. I'm getting ready to post some skis for sale here, a JONG, but being so, or low posts, does not indicate fucktards like this guy. Just a bad fn apple fn it up for everybody else.

In my post I'll be offering to meet up with local mags, pending interest, and out oftowners wanting to deal, to alleviate concern.
    "Dude, ssshhh! There's some killer powder on the side of the run. Don't tell anyone." - favorite all-time gaper quote heard on chairlift

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    That is totally fucked up BUT

I would not put his personal info on the web. If something happens to this guy you will be in huge trouble. The way the law looks at this is you are calling for public harrassment and that you are the one who took the risk. Offer up the info via a PM if a mag can help otherwise you may get into some shit.

good luck, I hope you get your cash back
    BULLSHIT!

He is a good samaratin putting up the information people will need to avoid being scammed by this guy using another alias.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    BULLSHIT!

He is a good samaratin putting up the information people will need to avoid being scammed by this guy using another alias.
    I had the same thought, but wasn't sure of the legality.....

damn, that sucks.
    conundrum has set me up at least once and is of course known around here as one of the best hooker-uppers of gear.

i agree that posting this info here at this point is a public service.

yes, jessejones or whatever your name is:
    you really ought to make this right.
    you'll sleep better, and you won't have thousands of folks despising you.

Bullshit? WTF do you know?

A guy posted up personal info of an ex-girlfriend on Craigslist- He was charged by the feds and is looking at 6 months in the clinker. Nothing even happened to the GF, he just posted the ad. I already looked for the article and I cant find it but this is true.
    Thanks god you're not a Lawyer Summit
    Hello darkness my old friend

Flow - Surely this is a chance for you and Mofro to go and do your best Jules and Vincent impersonation. Perhaps even take Phil dressed as the Gimp?

It's a pity that none of the Seattle maggots are truly scary. Perhaps we could give Girlski the gas money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Bullshit? WTF do you know?

A guy posted up personal info of an ex-girlfriend on Craigslist- He was charged by the feds and is looking at 6 months in the clinker. Nothing even happened to the GF, he just posted the ad. I already looked for the article and I cant find it but this is true.
    Thanks god you're not a Lawyer Summit
    I'm no lawyer, nor have I ever claimed to be. I'm a common sense guy. At no point does he call for action but merely to "look out for this clown." Caveat emptor.

I don't know if you are a lawyer or not, but why don't you show me some case law proving your point instead of "I read some article on teh internets about teh craigslist but I can't find it"? While you are at it, show me the criminal intent that the Feds would have to go on for their prosecution?

Could he get sued? Well, you can get sued for anything, but not necessarily successfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Bummer.

I bought some gloves from him a couple months ago and they came insane fast. Zero issues. Weird.

That really sucks you got ripped off, especially since I know you've sold plenty of stuff on here below market value.

But come on, trusting anonymous jongs with your money is just a bad move. Its no different than trusting random strangers from craigslist. These threads come up a few times a year, and every time, its the same story.

Listen people, this shit wouldn't happen if when buying from or selling to jongs, you demand they do their part of the deal and send the money/goods before you return the favor. I've bought and sold to a few jongs, and each time I've explained that and given them the screen names of several other people that have been around here for a while that can vouch for me. I will make exceptions if they get people I trust to vouch for them.

Any reasonable jong, and all the ones I've dealt with, will have no problem with that. Its only logical. If they have a problem with that, its probably because they're trying to fuck you over.

Not trying to rub it in your face conundrum, that definitely sucks. If I was in Wa, and didn't have a broken hand, I'd offer to help, but there should be plenty of mags in that area that should be STEPPING THE FUCK UP ANY MINUTE (nudge nudge wink wink).
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

There's a TV news reporter in Seattle by the same name. Maybe it's him? Or not.

Sorry that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd View Post
    Bummer.

I bought some gloves from him a couple months ago and they came insane fast. Zero issues. Weird.
    just quoting this because maybe it's just a misunderstanding.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

That's right. Send MC 900 Foot Jesus after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    just quoting this because maybe it's just a misunderstanding.
    Or he tried to build a rep from cheap shit and then scam with the expensive shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ...I would have dove into that bush like Jon McMurray.

whatever the deal is, i hope this works out quickly for you N

wish there was someway i could help ya out with as many times as you've hooked me up

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd View Post
    Bummer.

This is the first good news I've heard in a while. Maybe there still is hope.

Phish is just having memory problems without access to the good OTC painkillers.

jessejones join date: 04/01/08.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I'm no lawyer, nor have I ever claimed to be.
    Yeah, I mean you even still have your disclaimer up...

"*NOT* an expert"

Quote Originally Posted by squatch View Post
    Or he tried to build a rep from cheap shit and then scam with the expensive shit?
    He's only 16, he don't have a rep yet.

Sorry, I thought we were still doing old-school hip hop. That sucks, guys. Does he have an eBay seller account you can trash?

Depending on how you want to approach it, you could try contacting the homeowner of that house, it looks like he rents the house and lives just a few houses down the same street:

http://www5.kingcounty.gov/kcgisrepo...PIN=4154302020

Phish is just having memory problems without access to the good OTC painkillers.

jessejones join date: 04/01/08.
    Really could have been right around then. I bought POW "shocker" gloves from him and he mailed them right away. Also had a condom in the box which was sorta odd/funny.

His threads are all gone though.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    sounds like the tacomafia needs to regulate. g fuck era.
    Well I am seriously right in the middle of trying to finish my thesis and prepare for finals/graduation, but I have reading period next week and would be down to stop by if I make it up north at all.

Alex - this is the same guy who said I could stop by and pick the bindings up, but then pulled out of it, right?

And yeah, I can bring the Tacomafia. I have two bouncer friends that would probably be willing to stop by with me. One is 6'8" 440lbs and his brother is 6'3" 280lbs and a member of the 2001 UW Rose Bowl team. Although just showing up with two huge dudes may not be the most prudent available option. Plus if he is crazy and has a weapon.....

Hopefully something comes of it sooner, but if you want me to stop by and see what is up late next week, just shoot me a PM. Some extra maggot support would also be welcomed.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

According to the online metro bus trip planner I can be at his house by 5:04.

Hope you get your stuff. FUCK THIEVES AND SCAMMERS.

Thanks guys and I was a little worried about buying from a new guy but thought I'd give it a swing.

Either way, good to hear about paypal coming through even though it's 60 days. I've been pretty fortunate lately so the money isn't going to kill me but it fucking sucks.

I took his addy down but if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm.

Do they speak English in what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!