Page 14 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    As long as I can go on my Grand Canyon raft trip without a quarantine on the way home this fall I’m cool.

Get your god damn shot so we can go back to normal please.

Nice, but is the tam tam party back on?

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Poutine parties? Open the fucking border now.

Haaa hope thats not a full long weekend event

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Theyll fuck it up. Poutine parties will be the next super spreader events
    Plus the pent up voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?!

Haaa hope thats not a full long weekend event

no, it's every weekend!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Plus the pent up voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?!
    In la belle province theyre under the impression you cant catch it with anustart
    Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    no, it's every weekend!
    "How did he die? The rona?" "No, migraine!"

the loophole

Was nice to get good and drunk&hi in the park last night without having to keep checking the time like a little bitch. And then to go to another park n get stoneder. It felt strange though. Weird how accommodated and normalized we all got to having to go home before 9:30. Most of us did anyway.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by Cokey McBlowjob View Post
    The fact that you don't know how to spell karma says all we need to know, pano douche
    Another piece of shit human being Coming out of the woodwork thanks to our governments empowering them to be pieces of shit.

Seriously think about it, our governments are putting all the effort into vaccination but will never get 100% buy in from the public. Vaccines are a good thing but they have to be tested properly, especially these ones. To start reprogramming our systems is risky business.
    Ontario government throwing ice cream party for kids to get vaccinated without parents consent!?? This is fucking wrong.

There are cheap proven options for treatment that they are not accepting and this is a huge mistake. Many doctors questioning this and they are being silenced. They would rather have people on ventilators dieing than Give these drugs to people. Why? These drugs have been used for many years, no side effects just not a money maker for The pharma companies....
    Man can not beat nature, every time we try we get bit, this is going to bite us big time.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Oh for fuck sakes. You anti-vaxxers need to take a walk through an old graveyard and take note of all the little headstones.

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    There are cheap proven options for treatment that they are not accepting and this is a huge mistake. Many doctors questioning this and they are being silenced.
    Like face masks? Oh yeah, you think those are stupid too.

Time to just admit that you're nothing more than a freeloader who wants everyone else to make the sacrifices to get the virus under control.

1 in 6 Canadians don't want to get a Covid vaccine..... or any vaccine for that matter. That's counted among the number of people eligible for a vaccine.

Among the OECD countries that's a fairly high number.

As other countries, the fed, the province and private actors start offering incentives and implementing disincentives to not be vaccinated I feel that those on the fence about being vaccinated will swing to being vaccinated.

It's nice to see a systemic education failure in another first world country besides the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    1 in 6 Canadians don't want to get a Covid vaccine..... or any vaccine for that matter. That's counted among the number of people eligible for a vaccine.

Among the OECD countries that's a fairly high number.

That seems like a very high %. You need a apples to apples comparison as to the poll question. The number I have seen is 8% will not take it. https://abacusdata.ca/vaccine-hesitancy-canada/ This leaves 28% who currently say they would “prefer to wait a bit to see how the vaccine works out as others take it”, or “would prefer not to take one, but could be persuaded to”. Depends how you slice that 28% as hesitant or really hesitant.

In Golden the number is now at 77% for getting a shot, but who knows the denominator might be low or are counting shots of people who don't show up in denominator.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Doug. I suspect you're correct and the survey (Ipsos Reid) needs more granularity in the data. The 28% hesitant was possibly (mis?)counted among the 84% who are willing to get vaccinated with one of the Covid vaccines. It does suggest room to use incentives to attain vaccination but that's my rose coloured glasses view

The problem with all of these surveys is that the question/answer that rises to the top is the obvious cop-out for anyone that doesn't want to sound like an idiot (or blanket anti-vaxxer).

"It's irrefutable that 'long term side effects are unknown' so that's what I'm going with Regis, final answer"

Many of those people are in the never column, but won't admit it out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

Many of those people are in the never column, but won't admit it out loud.
    \
    That could be but Alberta used to be the worst and now that number has come way down but still high

Fewer Albertans intend to turn down vaccination against COVID-19 compared to stated intentions tabulated prior to the arrival of vaccines in the province.
    According to updated polling from the Angus Reid Institute, 17 per cent of Albertans are either unsure or else do not intend to get their shot.
    In January that number was at 45 per cent and led the country."

So there is movement but every % point now is harder. I'm sure that there is a hard core group for which this is part of their being now and can't change their minds. It would mean that they have been an idiot their whole lives and that's hard to admit.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

It does suggest room to use incentives to attain vaccination but that's my rose coloured glasses view
    How about you can't renew your passport so can't even go the the US? Thats more of stick.

As other countries, the fed, the province and private actors start offering incentives and implementing disincentives to not be vaccinated I feel that those on the fence about being vaccinated will swing to being vaccinated.
    Are you trying to say that money and liberty will trump principles? That is crazy talk. I'm shocked, shocked that antis will trade their principles for money. Might want to add hookers and blow to tip those poor reluctant souls.

Ted and Doug. In terms of incentives/disincentives I suspect there will be some sort of vaccine proof. I suspect it won't be electronic ID. Attached to the proof will be a designed set of incentives. One of them certainly will be many forms of international travel as there are already laws and treaties in place.

Another may be US/Can border crossing processes. Ie relaxed with proof of vaccine. More restricted without.

Another almost certainly will be medium/large gatherings and entry to certain businesses. Private entities have authority to regulatory their own rules. They will almost certainly implement risk mitigation measures which will involve proof of vaccine.

There's already a substantial number of North American and European entities working on that. The anti vaxxers can bleat all they want about freedoms but the existing laws/regs and, more importantly, political pressures are strongly on the side of back to normal for those with proof of vaccine. Which conversely means pandemic-era restrictions on those without

How that question is asked could mean anything, I Don't wana is not the same as I refuse entirely, the question as presented is like asking a kid if they wana do homework

I don't particularly want a vax either but obviously its the way forward and the unvaxed will be presented with problems from travel restrictions to job issues for years to come

maybe even death
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Doesnt help when we have dick wads like joe rogan filling these kids minds with misinformation on vaccines and treatments

Doesnt help when we have dick wads like joe rogan filling these kids minds with misinformation on vaccines and treatments

He’s obsessed with vitamin d.

[Insert more dick jokes]
    27° 18°

I mentioned (somewhere here) that I'd like to see it integrated with some for of legal document that most of us already possess (passport, nexus, enhanced DL, etc). I know there will be bleating from the freedumb crowd, but international borders are freedom-free zones.