Faction Chapters?

Yo mags,

Have a guy writing a review for the site on the Faction Chapters for later this fall after he's finished up his summer down in Argentina on them. Figured I'd de-bullshit-ize the review a little bit by polling the mags for any input you might have. Have only seen threads related to the Candides, which get a pretty positive review with the slight drawback of easy chipping. Anybody spent time on the Chapters? Many thanks. You'll get a call-out in the story .

As payment to you savages, here's a video of Kate Upton:

"We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

:: prepares self for inevitable Kate Upton hot or boy hipped and floppy boobed not debate ::

Those funbags unleashed were flopping around in the PR last week.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Not to take things off topic, but I am very interested to hear about the Chapters as well. I have only managed to find 2 mini-reviews, both of which were very positive, but it would be great to read something more in depth about them.

Quote Originally Posted by another skier View Post
    Not to take things off topic, but I am very interested to hear about the Chapters as well. I have only managed to find 2 mini-reviews, both of which were very positive, but it would be great to read something more in depth about them.
    You got some links?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    :: prepares self for inevitable Kate Upton hot or boy hipped and floppy boobed not debate ::
    woman can't help what hips her genes gave her; fake boobs preferred in 2014? shitfuck. next I know you'll be telling me women shave their pubes these days. sheesh.

sexAY is about how a woman carries herself given what genetics granted her

Preaching to the choir

I finally got to ski these today. I am 193cm, and about 85kgs. I am a good, solid, technical skier, though I would not claim to be the most hard charging of people. I was really impressed with them, though they felt a bit short at 188cm. The conditions today were pretty variable, and chopped up, and these felt solid and versatile without being a huge amount of work. For me they also felt like a very nice balance between being damp and lively. I would be very interested to hear how the 188cm and the 198cm sizes compare. I am going to try and find somewhere to demo the 198cm size, but I am a bit worried that they may be too much, and what I really want is something around a 193cm size.

Any other comments on these? I tried some 172 116mm today. Felt a bit squirrely on the cat track but other than that they were great and waaaay lighter than my 71 Caylors (which I love but they are too heavy for touring). I need a new lighter ski and can prob get a good deal on these Chapters being used/demos. My plan was to downsize to a mid-60's/110ish but these were really light. They were super fun in the pow today! They will be my daily and touring ski, my only ski. Being in the Kootenays I can usually avoid skiing a lot of groomers and moguls, so pow specific is fine.

Anyone else ever ski the 116 waist? Can get a pair for cheap, thinking it might work well for my pops as a fun, light, powder ski in the 180 length, but not sure if it might be demanding

Give him those SFBs your selling..

Faction Chapters?

Narrower, heavier, and much too center mount-oriented for him. And not enough spread from the 100 waist prophets he normally rides

You sure he wouldn't like them? I've seen posts on epic ski of older guys doubting them, just to get on them, and then them be their favorite ever...

Maybe not. You know best. Is he a charger? Get him the 176 On3p Jeffrey on Evo

Can always give him my pair of Bacons to try and see. And not really. more of a finesse skier. Pretty out of shape nowadays haha