Page 114 of 254 FirstFirst ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 6349
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Totally sucks Twitter wont be banning or shadow banning anyone we disagree with anymore. Such bullshit, they were doing the lords work.
    Musk will ban any of his critics at the first opportunity. Guaranteed. Can't wait to see how you'll spin that.

We're about to find out if Space-X, Tesla, StarLink, ect succeeded because of him or in spite of him..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Musk will ban critics of the PRC at the PRCs request. When people bitch about twitter “banning” they are either stupid or arguing in bad faith.

Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    We're about to find out if Space-X, Tesla, StarLink, ect succeeded because of him or in spite of him..
    He tweeted this is the accelerant to creating X, the everything app. What an ego maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Musk will ban any of his critics at the first opportunity. Guaranteed. Can't wait to see how you'll spin that.
    You are the one spinning. Twitter gave rise to Truth.

Hopefully he brings Dorsey back. Sounds like that guy had some good ideas.

Twitter gave rise to Truth.
    PPS

jfc

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    People who use the phrase 'shadow banned' also tend to casually say 'snowflake' a lot and like to call things hoaxes. Many of them have this leader called Q.
    I actually got shadowbanned on reddit once many years ago. Was super weird for a couple days when NOBODY would respond to my posts, even when asked direct questions. Eventually figured out what happened and got myself unbanned (It was some issue with multiple accounts using work wifi--some coworker was probably being an asshat and every account that used that IP got flagged).

It has been strange watching the term make its way into the conservative commentator lexicon...especially people who are clearly not actually shadowbanned because I can see their posts.

You are the one spinning. Twitter gave rise to Truth.

Hopefully he brings Dorsey back. Sounds like that guy had some good ideas.
    Rather it lets every person have a global platform for their thoughts, regardless of how right or wrong they are.
    How about this - if the sale goes through, I bet $100 that Musk bans someone for disagreeing with him or criticizing one of his companies within 6 months.

Rather it lets every person have a global platform for their thoughts, regardless of how right or wrong they are.
    How about this - if the sale goes through, I bet $100 that Musk bans someone for disagreeing with him or criticizing one of his companies within 6 months.
    For sure someone is going to be banned, but the fact an entirely new platform was needed for an entire demographic shows you how bad the shadow banning etc was bad.

Be happy, this should kill Truth, I hope it does. Crazy maga fucks conspiring in the dark is not good. As bad as the interaction is, I think we’re better off not sealing ourselves In a bubble.

Credit to TGR for never doing that. Leaves it up to the individual.

For sure someone is going to be banned, but the fact an entirely new platform was needed for an entire demographic shows you how bad the shadow banning etc was bad.

Be happy, this should kill Truth, I hope it does. Crazy maga fucks conspiring in the dark is not good. As bad as the interaction is, I think we’re better off not sealing ourselves In a bubble.

I’m not so sure on the TGR thing. Many of my posts see very little engagement. Pretty sure I’m being selectively shadowbanned.

That J. Barron Dejong guy seemed like a real asshole. It's sure been nice that he stopped posting on the TRG a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    That J. Barron Dejong guy seemed like a real asshole. It's sure been nice that he stopped posting on the TRG a few months ago.
    FFS, just because you aren’t seeing my posts doesn’t mean I don’t see yours! I have feelings you know. Might have to head on over to Truth and find some like minded oppressed people.

lol.

there was Parler too, and gab.ai but those are both nazi shitholes

WTF is shadow banning?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    WTF is shadow banning?
    https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...witter/629702/

But mostly it’s just conservatives looking for an excuse for why they aren’t more popular.

The "flaired users only" on the conservative reddit is hilarious. They seem to have stopped calling people snowflakes these days as the self realization may have clicked at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    But mostly it’s just conservatives looking for an excuse for why they aren’t more popular.
    Why aren't these sheeple giving me more likes?!? Pow....shadow banned, right in the kisser.

Do liberals get shadowbanned on Truth aka Liar network?

Truth social would be dead in a year anyhow. I fully support them having their own social network platform with their own norms.
    I don't see why so many people had an issue with people who accepted a terms of service/conduct agreement on a free service then get mad when they're banned for violating it. Private platforms set their own rules.

Private platforms set their own rules.
    This is how you know these arguments are not being conducted in good faith. If Twitter and Instaface were banning/shadowbanning liberals the response would be "This is not a First Amendment issue. These are private companies that can whatever they damn well please. Go cry more, libtard."

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Do liberals get shadowbanned on Truth aka Liar network?

They probably get their pets kidnapped and sodomized.

Even LinkedIn has gone to shit lately. I’d buy that stock it was still public. People slamming eachother like Twitter.

Another credit to TGR, we have Polyass to puke in.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    PPS

jfc
    Why do people keep quoting Cono?.. He is a shithead.. Has been a shithead for years...and always will be a shithead.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Why do people keep quoting Cono?.. He is a shithead.. Has been a shithead for years...and always will be a shithead.
    because someone who says in 2022 “even LinkedIn has gone to shit lately” is funny