Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2707
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    No, but you can watch Yanks-Orioles on the free mlb.tv game of the day to see Judge (and Aaron Boone too!) chase history.
    There is no fucking way that I am watching a Yankees game, ever. Unless they're playing the Mets or maybe if it's the World Series.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Page 69, nice.

I really hope The Angels will FREE OHTANI this winter. It's a crime to keep Trout and him in the scrub lot.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Jays clinch a playoff berth, in the middle of the afternoon on an off day. Weird, but I'll take it!
    Also starting a series against Boston with Manoah throwing tonight. Could possibly take 3 here and solidify that home field advantage for the WC series.

I wonder if MLB will still make us play at 2pm because "nobody wants to watch a Canadian team" again.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I wonder if MLB will still make us play at 2pm because "nobody wants to watch a Canadian team" again.
    No chance. I have heard on good authority that the Guards will be the 2pm games cause small market and all that.
    I still call it The Jake.

Just saw a stat that Gywnn struck out less in the entire 10 year period of the 1990s than Ohtani struck out during the single year of his MVP season. That's an amazing stat right there.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Just saw a stat that Gywnn struck out less in the entire 10 year period of the 1990s than Ohtani struck out during the single year of his MVP season. That's an amazing stat right there.

Carry on.
    between 1982 and 1992 TG hit 59 home runs, less than the AL MVP hit this season.

No chance. I have heard on good authority that the Guards will be the 2pm games cause small market and all that.
    I love day games, what's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    between 1982 and 1992 TG hit 59 home runs, less than the AL MVP hit this season.
    I see what you did there.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

As of last week, 12 guys in all of MLB are hitting .300 or higher (that qualified for the statistic). That's fucking pathetic, and a true sign of the sad state of the game right now. The TTO strategy these days makes it hard to watch more than an inning or two of an MLB game.

yeah it sucks, but the strategy to blame is the shift and the fact that pitchers all throw 100 out of the pen while starters go 5.

Let's go A A RON

As a Dodger fan, I can't figure out if I want Mets or Bravos this weekend.

I mean Mets gonna Met, but local Mets fans got almost cocky earlier in the year.

And we have Freddie now

Go Bravos

Guards doin Bad News Bears shit out there

You want the braves. You do not want DeGrom followed by Sherzer
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    As of last week, 12 guys in all of MLB are hitting .300 or higher (that qualified for the statistic). That's fucking pathetic, and a true sign of the sad state of the game right now. The TTO strategy these days makes it hard to watch more than an inning or two of an MLB game.
    One of those 12, however, is TheRookieStevenKwan. Go Guards.

Fuck mlbtv
    I fucking pay to see every game and I can't see Mets v bravos or Judge HR chase.
    Mlb doesn't want fans
    Fk them

No, but you can watch Yanks-Orioles on the free mlb.tv game of the day to see Judge (and Aaron Boone too!) chase history.

Of course you can also see that on ESPN, ABC, yahoosports, mlb.com and every other channel that will break in when he has an AB.
    Fkn blkd out in CT
    So I tuned into watch the most exciting team in baseball and they are getting handled by the Royals and running into each other in the infield....

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    You want the braves. You do not want DeGrom followed by Sherzer
    DeGrom giving up Homers like Moe's Bar at closing

fucknuggets

Kuhl at 30 in the first.
    Dodgers still have RISP i

Issues.

Kershaw is sick

Mariners clinch with a homer from a guy named “Big Dumper.” Welcome to October.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Fuck mlbtv
    I fucking pay to see every game and I can't see Mets v bravos or Judge HR chase.
    Mlb doesn't want fans
    Fk them

Same here, Braves/Mets Blacked out Sunday so ESPN can show the game that wasn't listed on the MLBTV Blackout schedule. Fuck them.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Mariners clinch with a homer from a guy named “Big Dumper.” Welcome to October.
    The AL Mgr of the year wrote Dumper on the line up card.

so the twins are just going to rest this guy who is a point ahead of judge for the rest of the season? classy

Uh, he's in the lineup tonight, what am I missing?

Ah, they sat him yesterday rather than have him face a lefty and I thought it was going to happen again. Paranoid.