Page 801 of 929 FirstFirst ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,025 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Covid.....political asshattery for the modern, albeit aged, TGR collective.

FWIW, I work in a community that very much supports Trump, and most of the population at highest risk (over 65) is vaccinated. They understand the risk. I can't cite specific percentages, but I'm surprised at how many patients tell me they had their booster, and I assumed they had not been vaccinated.

Continually generalizing entire demographics does nothing to further vaccination efforts. Certainly increases push back and makes my job infinitely more difficult, and perhaps cost me $$ as some of my income is based on quality measures that revolve around vaccinations.
    That might be true of the Trump supporting population over 65 in general. What's the solution? Part of the analysis must be to identify the portion of the population that is most hesitant to getting vaccinated and from what I've read there's a lot of people in the Trump camp that are vaccine hesitant. I think vilifying them doesn't help, but is this segment of the population so sensitive that we can't bring up that they've been mislead? I guess that's what you're getting at in part...so we should just keep hammering home that vaccines are very effective and get vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post
    Farmer is a racist pos.
    Is Farmer the guy who's daughter was on Survivor or some other reality TV show?

ETA: Search function worked (nope, not Farmer...it was FarmGuy): https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...+vote+survivor
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

"The Expose"? Is that the British equivalent of "The National Enquirer"?

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Yeah but could someone please explain it with an aircraft analogy?
    I laffed

P.S. going to add "golgi apparatus" to my lexicon moving forward. have no idea what it means but...

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    I laffed

P.S. going to add "golgi apparatus" to my lexicon moving forward. have no idea what it means but...
    You've forgotten you high school biology? Son... I am disapoint.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Yeah but could someone please explain it with an aircraft analogy?
    LOL. well played.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    If you were hospital-worthy or had low oxygen due to COVID-19, it would have excluded you from getting the treatment. Hopefully you will not get any worse and recover quickly!

Are you sure they gave you Regeneron and not Sotrovimab? We stopped giving Regeneron over a month ago because it doesn't work against Omicron. They stopped shipping Regeneron nationally 4 weeks ago.

Everything is Omicron.
    The handout I got to book the appointment said regeneron. The data sheet they sent me home with said regeneron. The waiver I signed said regeneron.

They did say they were no longer being sent more doses, and this would likely be the last week they had the treatment.

I feel way better this morning. Whether that's from the treatment, another good night's sleep, or a placebo effect, I guess we'll never know.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-08-31-29-381_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	599.8 KB 
ID:	402039

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-08-26-35-474_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	402040

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-16-05-52-56-801_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Size:	700.0 KB 
ID:	402041

If the trend continues the fear and terror campaign may just end.
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-16-05-49-59-621_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	659.1 KB 
ID:	402043

BLOOMBERG
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

is this some sort of mea culpa for the earlier bs?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    is this some sort of mea culpa for the earlier bs?
    NS is surprisingly proud of how gullible he is and how poorly he processes information. I suspect if posting on tgr was just a bit more complicated, he'd probably have to find a child or a dotard to help him work his internet machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Nice debate points.

Mod’s?

Is this a purely personal attack the likes of which is prohibited?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    This is gold. Thanks for the new sig. Multiple pages later, and no one cares, or even responds to your fake outrage.

After review, and the reason why this is a nothing burger, the only personal attack in our exchange is YOU calling me a pussy. Act like an internet bully, lose at your own game, cry, then try to get me kicked out?

The Mods won't save you, kid.

Don't play with fire, or you might get burnt.
    Last edited by Asspen; 01-20-2022 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post
    Farmer is a racist pos.
    skiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiski be like:

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    The handout I got to book the appointment said regeneron. The data sheet they sent me home with said regeneron. The waiver I signed said regeneron.

They did say they were no longer being sent more doses, and this would likely be the last week they had the treatment.

I feel way better this morning. Whether that's from the treatment, another good night's sleep, or a placebo effect, I guess we'll never know.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    If it was Regeneron, it was placebo effect, unless you had the Delta.

Granted, we still call the mAb clinic the Regeneron clinic, even though we use different mAbs, but at least we changed the paperwork to say Sotrovimab. (Its basically the same in regards to warnings and such)

Maybe an oversight. Maybe they wanted to dump the rest of the Regeneron to make you feel better. Maybe they thought you had Delta (which would be odd).

But regeneron is no longer standard of practice, and hasn't been for a while, as mentioned above.

https://youtu.be/HnFjVXmiglk

TLDW: go to 5:40
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    skiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiski be like:
    Sweet, another unfunny video
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post
    You should be embarrassed for posting that

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-08-31-29-381_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Size:	599.8 KB 
ID:	402039

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-08-26-35-474_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	402040

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-16-05-52-56-801_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Size:	700.0 KB 
ID:	402041

If the trend continues the fear and terror campaign may just end.
    Are you trying to pretend the third photo is part of the second article about blood thinners? Because it’s not.

And all you “this is just a big pharma plandemic” posters love to latch onto pills and other medicines for covid - you should go get some heparin and be ready to snort it when you get omicron.

I had my first “gene therapy” shot a year ago - where is the AIDS I was promised?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    I call my father who has been fighting cancer to see how he’s doing. He starts ranting about how Covid is no worse than the flu and he might have it now [didnt get the booster on not believing that the vax helps]. Rants that the deaths are no worse than an avg year of flu, other than in people with multiple comorbidities. 3/4 of fatalities I told him that this was false and that even excluding those it still was more than 10x the deaths of annual flu.

He than asserts that the vax and booster do NOTHING for reducing severity. i tell him go find numbers from any of the states that show the numbers vaxxed vs unvaxxed

I call his BS.

He hangs up on me.

Fucking Trumptarded moron.
    Sorry to hear about your dad. All of the people I've known who died of this thing have been a little too attentive to the "it only kills...." conversation to recognize that they were in a high risk group. They could just as easily have chosen to believe their personal political reality and still gotten vaccinated based on that. But the louder voices got them confused.

I don't know if it helps, but it seems like the point is that no one who cares about him is going to have any less grief if he dies of covid+cancer or cancer+covid. It's the dead part that people care about. (Aspiring subhuman jizzmonkeys excepted.) Hoping for the best for your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    You should be banned for posting that

fify

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    fify

Phish?

Speaking of ban-able offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Psst. Science was quickly able to determine the structure of omicron, and of course the virus also uses this same RNA sequence to produce its folded spike trimer, inside the human cell.
    We don't have an issue with proper protein folding based on size exclusion chromatography and retention of Mab binding for any of the spikes we have made- now including omicron.

But remember, in order for that mRNA vaccine to work, we actually need to form a Spike trimer on the outside of the cell the mRNA is delivered to, via transit the ER and golgi apparatus. Unfolded and misfolded proteins won't make it through to get placed on the cell surface and are targeted to degradation pathways.

Ie, this is a non-issue.
    Thanks for that mofro. I did figure you guys woulda vetted the constructs, so I shouldn't have worried too much about that part, makes sense the proteasome complex eliminates misfolded products.

Remaining question is how much you guys worry about possible autoimmune off effects from epitopes generated by the modified constructs, or things like ADE. I know you guys take this into account, but how prevalent is it?

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-11-30-06-033_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	635.5 KB 
ID:	402068

Keep pretending the Zero Covid story. Morons.

Oh boy those very much crazy Blue Devils are going to study it

Name:	Screenshot_2022-01-20-11-36-37-196_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	483.0 KB 
ID:	402069

I love it when people post screenshots of headlines but no link to the article. It’s almost as if they believe we just read the headlines like they do.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    I love it when people post screenshots of headlines
    You spelled "morans" wrong.

Don't shoot the messanger. You do know that the Pharma companies are the biggest sponsors of TV, print, and our Political woes?