Page 684 of 929 FirstFirst ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... LastLast
Results 17,076 to 17,100 of 23206
    [QUOTE=CS2-6;6461349]"[URL=.

3. Overall, regardless of vaccination status, people in Texas were four to five times more likely to
    become infected with COVID-19 or suffer a COVID-19-associated death while the Delta variant was
    prevalent in Texas (August 2021) compared with a period before the Delta variant became
    prevalent (April 2021)."[/QUOTE]

Regardless everyone in Texas 199 times more likely to ski in jeans, not wear a mask, infect you with covid, and generally clog up lift lines.... and voted for Trump.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by CS2-6 View Post
    "Key Findings
    1. From September 4 through October 1, 2021:
    • Unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.
    • Unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated death than fully vaccinated people.

2. Vaccination had a strong protective effect on infections and deaths among people of all ages. The protective impact on infections was consistent across adult age groups and even greater in people ages 12 to 17 years. The protective impact on COVID-19 deaths, which was high for all age groups, varied more widely. In the September time frame, unvaccinated people in their 40s were 55 times more likely to die from COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated people of the same age.
    Unvaccinated people aged 75 years and older were 12 times more likely to die than their vaccinated counterparts.

3. Overall, regardless of vaccination status, people in Texas were four to five times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 or suffer a COVID-19-associated death while the Delta variant was prevalent in Texas (August 2021) compared with a period before the Delta variant became prevalent (April 2021)."
    Thanks! That's an extremely useful piece, including the breakdowns by ages (99x higher chance of death among the unvaccinated 18-29 year olds since January 1 stands out), and considering the source.

The third point may actually be too succinct to lay out the underlying implication about delta for those who didn't already know the difference, but it's a good start. It's also possible that they've undercounted the unvaccinated by subtracting the vaccinated from the known population, and it wouldn't be too surprising to find that impacts the numbers in some younger age groups more, but until Texas gets a really high vaccination rate it's hard to see that being meaningful given those numbers.
    Last edited by jono; 11-19-2021 at 06:59 AM.

About twelve hours out from my Pfizer booster and the injection site is a bit sore but that’s it. The ten year old said her injection site hurt but that’s it and that her anxiety about getting the shot was worse than the actual shot.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Name:  Pfizer CEO.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  102.9 KB

First, you have to actually read this article, the headline doesn't cover the interesting part: https://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/...cal-officials/. Second, this is a small, small town in my county. 1 kid having this covid situation, when no kids have had a reaction to the vaccine here seems like it should start to make people think. But the same damn local crazy are coming out and treating this woman horribly. WTF. People in the mountain west suck. Such a me me me culture. Fuck it makes me want to move(I've been here since 01, have a kid in the schools, love a lot of people in this community, almost have my condo payed off, not a statement I say lightly).

Why don't people care about each other any more? Why don't they have the strength to do things for the good of others? Shit like this makes it seem hopeless. Beyond fucking covid.

That was my rant. Wear a mask, get vaxxed, take care of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Name:  Pfizer CEO.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  102.9 KB
    Excellent point.
    They paid so everyone else doing it now should as well. Or is that not what you meant there???
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Yeeaaahh, 20%of the adult population have put 65% vaxxed in a lockdown!!!! Thank you antivaxxers.
    I love you soooo much and have a lot of respect for your individual decission making based on your perspective!!!

And general vaccination mandate for the whole population starting februar 2022.

I am only talking for the tiny republic of austria!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Excellent point.
    They paid so everyone else doing it now should as well. Or is that not what you meant there???
    He meant that, when it comes to criminals, it takes one to know one.

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    And general vaccination mandate for the whole population starting februar 2022.
    So far away. Deadline should be yesterday.

Health Canada approves pfizer for 5-12yo. Finally.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pfiz...very-1.6255108
    Was talking about it last night at dinner with the daughter. She was not so eager as we were for her getting a shot. Then we made the condition of getting her ears pierced on the completion of the second shot. Now she can't wait for her vax.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoova View Post
    He meant that, when it comes to criminals, it takes one to know one.
    So you agree that it's criminal to spread the false information about vaccines being unsafe and ineffective where evidence show clearly otherwise.. Got it.. Thanks for confirming..

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    Regardless everyone in Texas 199 times more likely to ski in jeans, not wear a mask, infect you with covid, and generally clog up lift lines.... and voted for Trump.
    Texans are moving to my small corner of the PNW in droves. Nobody's really sure whether they're covid/political refugees, climate refugees, or both. Regardless, TX is getting redder.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So you agree that it's criminal to spread the false information about vaccines being unsafe and ineffective where evidence show clearly otherwise.. Got it.. Thanks for confirming..
    I do, but I'm not the special snowflake who posted the meme.

Quote Originally Posted by CS2-6 View Post
    "Key Findings
    1. From September 4 through October 1, 2021:
    • Unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 than fully
    vaccinated people.
    • Unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated
    death than fully vaccinated people.

2. Vaccination had a strong protective effect on infections and deaths among people of all ages. The
    protective impact on infections was consistent across adult age groups and even greater in people
    ages 12 to 17 years. The protective impact on COVID-19 deaths, which was high for all age groups,
    varied more widely. In the September time frame, unvaccinated people in their 40s were 55 times
    more likely to die from COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated people of the same age.
    Unvaccinated people aged 75 years and older were 12 times more likely to die than their
    vaccinated counterparts.

3. Overall, regardless of vaccination status, people in Texas were four to five times more likely to
    become infected with COVID-19 or suffer a COVID-19-associated death while the Delta variant was
    prevalent in Texas (August 2021) compared with a period before the Delta variant became
    prevalent (April 2021)."
    Washington Post, November 18, 2021--Texas State Department of Health Services fired en masse and charged with felony criminal conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Washington Post, November 18, 2021--Texas State Department of Health Services fired en masse and charged with felony criminal conspiracy.
    link?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    link?
    I think OG was joking. Pretty funny. Absolutely hilarious if true.

I just got off a call with someone at work who was denied for a medical exemption. They said they have some kind of autoimmune disorder. Anyway, since they lose their job here without the vax they went and got it. Said first round laid them up in an immune response storm for a week. Bracing for shot number two tomorrow, taking the whole Thanksgiving week off.

So, there's ONE that the mandate got to get vaxed against their preference to not get vaxed. they're 99% WFH too staying in through the whole pandemic except to go to the doc or get groceries in an N95 mask. I actually felt sorry for them. But it also shows that the vax turned out to be mostly safe for them too. They didn't study it on folks like that so we find out as we go. Glad it's going to work out for them assuming #2 and boosters are tolerable and not doing more harm than good.

I also mentioned to them that my sister has Lupus and it went similar for her all three shots.. But COVID is likely a death sentence so she's down for the short term discomfort involved with the protection later..

Wife gets booster tomorrow. Daughter is kinda dragging her feet just because it's inconvenient for her to leave her room for anything but work or school. She'll get the boost soon enough though..

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So far away. Deadline should be yesterday.
    Ofcourse but the politicians are spineless cockroaches hunting every fucking vote trying to suck all cocks so they can remain at the fucking trough.
    It was enough carrots time for the stick!

I never wanted the mandate! If an ugly & horrible chick in her thirties want to stay pureblooded so she can get a baby. Those 5% could have stayed unvaxxed and hope they dont get the roona in month 8 of the pregnancy.

If you 50 female and smoke 10cigies a day.... fuck off .. "i dont know what is in 5years".... you rolling the dice anyway already every fucking day!

Bahhhh.... i need trg to vent my hate.... sorry

Happy lockdown to all of you superspreading mofos

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    Ofcourse but the politicians are spineless cockroaches hunting every fucking vote trying to suck all cocks so they can remain at the fucking trough.
    It was enough carrots time for the stick!

I never wanted the mandate! If an ugly & horrible chick in her thirties want to stay pureblooded so she can get a baby. Those 5% could have stayed unvaxxed and hope they dont get the roona in month 8 of the pregnancy.

If you 50 female and smoke 10cigies a day.... fuck off .. "i dont know what is in 5years".... you rolling the dice anyway already every fucking day!

Bahhhh.... i need trg to vent my hate.... sorry
    Good. Let your feelings flow.

Oooohhhhmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Pregnancy is high risk for covid

If already or possibly getting pregnant
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...s-deadly-toll/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

re-run. I believe this^^^ should be mandatory reading for anyone considering conception without the protection of vaccination.

sobering.

tj

Quote Originally Posted by Tele'ndaboat View Post
    First, you have to actually read this article, the headline doesn't cover the interesting part: https://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/...cal-officials/. Second, this is a small, small town in my county. 1 kid having this covid situation, when no kids have had a reaction to the vaccine here seems like it should start to make people think. But the same damn local crazy are coming out and treating this woman horribly. WTF. People in the mountain west suck. Such a me me me culture. Fuck it makes me want to move(I've been here since 01, have a kid in the schools, love a lot of people in this community, almost have my condo payed off, not a statement I say lightly).

Why don't people care about each other any more? Why don't they have the strength to do things for the good of others? Shit like this makes it seem hopeless. Beyond fucking covid.

That was my rant. Wear a mask, get vaxxed, take care of each other.
    Sad. People are so incredibly dumb. Just wear a frickin mask.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB